• Leif
    • Aless
    • Celice
    • Shanan
    • Levin!Sety
    • Levin!Arthur
    • Leen/Laylea
    • Roddlebad

You're suggesting Aideen buys the Silence staff, how is that efficient? Read the rules yourself.

We spent 30k which isnt very effecient but dew can get that 30k back without any problems

Everything Diadora does isnt notable enough for mid you can say Aideen has warp then and Warp is way better then silence because it actually makes silencing work

she has upper mid to mid performance in chapter 2

thats it

my answer was only hypothetical as I use diadora in 2 but diadora isnt notable enough to warrantee Mid tier

In other news

All teenys for top low or low low mid

and Lex!Teeny for top low mid tier

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aideen is better than Deidre. The question we have to ask is: who is aideen better than? Who is Deidre better than?

deidre is better then arden tiltyu and azel (she does what azel dreams to do) cant think of any others

Aideen for upper mid?

I do think that Aideen should be above Deirdre but your argument about Aideen buying the Silence staff from Deirdre makes no sense. It's a total waste of money when Deirdre starts with it and Aideen needs a massive money dump that could go much better to other places, such as to Sylvia to buy the Knight Ring, or trading the Elite Ring around a little. And remember, Aideen has no source of income other than Dew (until promotion anyways), and she needs to repair the Warp staff and stuff too, which isn't super cheap.

I do think that Aideen should be above Deirdre but your argument about Aideen buying the Silence staff from Deirdre makes no sense. It's a total waste of money when Deirdre starts with it and Aideen needs a massive money dump that could go much better to other places, such as to Sylvia to buy the Knight Ring, or trading the Elite Ring around a little. And remember, Aideen has no source of income other than Dew (until promotion anyways), and she needs to repair the Warp staff and stuff too, which isn't super cheap.

My Point again wasnt the fact that Aideen silence isnt a bad idea its the fact that what deidre does can be done by another unit entirely which is still true it just not as efficent

"my answer was only hypothetical as I use diadora in 2 but diadora isnt notable enough to warrantee Mid tier"

My point was if it was as efficent (it costs money it isnt) is it if what diadora does is enough to warrantee Silver sword prf sigurd type thing

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Deidre and Aideen are both > Azel, Ardan and Tiltyu. What about Claude? I'd say Aideen is better than him. Not sure if Deidre is though.

Edited by Yojinbo

i think leen is better than Laylea simply because of inheritance. Sure charisma is nice, but Laylea doesn't have any chance of clearing the arenas, so requires a very significant money dump from Patty to get the knight ring, whereas Leen can start with it. Having a knight ring is a pretty big deal, and charisma well, isn't.

This is unless we're also considering Sharlow vs Corple, which really isn't a big deal, the berserk staff is being used once ever and is very replaceable.

It would be nice if you edited changes into the first post too.

Edited by General Horace

i think leen is better than Laylea simply because of inheritance. Sure charisma is nice, but Laylea doesn't have any chance of clearing the arenas, so requires a very significant money dump from Patty to get the knight ring, whereas Leen can start with it. Having a knight ring is a pretty big deal, and charisma well, isn't.

This is unless we're also considering Sharlow vs Corple, which really isn't a big deal, the berserk staff is being used once ever and is very replaceable.

It would be nice if you edited changes into the first post too.

Honestly the dancers are allmost exactly the same inquality so they are interchangeable id put leen above leylea doe

Gonna update once we solve the aideen and diadora thing

claude is a great healer with meh aviabillity and awful combat so Low Mid IMO

Aideen is a prominent healer for most of the 1st gen and she basicly has prf warp until claude shows up

Mid or Upper Mid IMO but low upper mid

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Claude's a good dad tho. Being able to use any staff there is, and is probably one of the best Fury pairings.

Lex!Artur is about on par with Beo!Delmud. Critical hit Elwind shots are that devastating. He can easily clear out the bandits in his starting area.

Aideen has a couple of notable contributions so she should be higher than Claude and Deidre who only have few contributions but both contribute more than Azel, Ardan and Tiltyu do. The question is who is better between Claude and Deidre.

Edited by Yojinbo

does claude actually do anything? I think he's worse than Deirdre.

he is adean with forfity

Claude's a good dad tho. Being able to use any staff there is, and is probably one of the best Fury pairings.

Lex!Artur is about on par with Beo!Delmud. Critical hit Elwind shots are that devastating. He can easily clear out the bandits in his starting area.

delmud has move and arthur starts with wind and needs to start at half health in order to easy kill delmud is better in chapter 6 chapter 7 arthur is worse then delmud again chapter 8 arthur gets a horse and is as great as beo delmud but lacks a thing called charm

charm utility is much better then combat performance and the fact that delmud starts mounted

Edited by TTPK_Tal

The thing is, Aideen has existed for nearly the entire gen, at a time where healing is actually kind of important. She also has warp useage which is pretty useful. Claude also has no buisness taking any staves from Aideen because inheritance. At least Deirdre gives Sigurd money and silences Sandima. Claude just... exists.

Edited by General Horace

The thing is, Aideen has existed for nearly the entire gen, at a time where healing is actually kind of important. She also has warp useage which is pretty useful. Claude also has no buisness taking any staves from Aideen because inheritance. At least Deirdre gives Sigurd money and silences Sandima. Claude just... exists.

agreed + father potencial isnt taken into this list

Low:

Deidre

Claude

Bottom:

Azel

Teenys mom(forgot her name)

Best castle gaurd ever:

arden

Yeah that looks pretty spot on. Azel could be bumped up into Claude's and Deidre's tier though. Not that it matters a whole lot.

Aideen will likely end up somewhere in the depths of mid tier alongside a shitload of other units. Next thing to look into is gonna be Aideen vs Briggid imo.

I say Aideen > Briggid. Aideen's warping has the potential to save a few turns and her healing can help in some situations (like vs the cross knights and Macklily). Briggid has incredible offense (and at 270 turns getting the Ichival is reasonable), but she's probably not going to get to use it much.

I think Aiden's gotta get bumped up a couple of spots anyway. She's probably also more useful than Jamka, Holyn and Aira. Warping units to mackily, madino and phinora > destroying arenas and overkilling a handful mooks.

Edited by Yojinbo

does claude actually do anything? I think he's worse than Deirdre.

Aside from healing spam, no.

Still, Deirdre literally does nothing aside from silencing the Chapter 1 boss (which is probably not even needed since lolSigurd) and giving Ethlyn the light sword in Chapter 2 (and even then it's not like the light sword is a very big deal).

Deirdre has prayer. She's very good at mass chipping for other units to take. Is there any reason besides availability that Shanan is better than Levin!Sety? I mean, the latter joins later, but has 1-2 range, better stats, and stave use. The availability is still huge though, but Sety is pretty much better after he joins.

Aideen>Briggid because availability and stave usage.

Deirdre has prayer. She's very good at mass chipping for other units to take. Is there any reason besides availability that Shanan is better than Levin!Sety? I mean, the latter joins later, but has 1-2 range, better stats, and stave use. The availability is still huge though, but Sety is pretty much better after he joins.

Aideen>Briggid because availability and stave usage.

Deirdre gets left behind.

Yeah, while Sigurd and the others are at the second castle to seize, Deirdre would probably be waiting near the third castle.

Still, Claude's healing > whatever Deirdre does. IMO.

Aside from healing spam, no.

Still, Deirdre literally does nothing aside from silencing the Chapter 1 boss (which is probably not even needed since lolSigurd) and giving Ethlyn the light sword in Chapter 2 (and even then it's not like the light sword is a very big deal).

We're not Sigurd soloing. He needs Sandima to be silenced so he can run up and wreck him. Fenrir hits like a tank, Sigurd's RES is nonexistent, and the Barrier Ring isn't until Chapter 2.