Features you want to return/not return in FEif

ZemZem

And perhaps the most important one of them all: no voice acting or grunts every single time someone starts a new sentence! Dear lord, it doesn't matter how good the voice acting is if the same lines and groans are repeated over and over like that. Sadly, judging by the trailer, it seems like it'll be back.

Not to be rude, but you do know that you can turn "Story Voices" off in the options right?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removing features is something that is going to happen at various points in any lengthy series. Games are naturally going to try new features (or else they'll get real stale), but if a series is only permitted to add features, and not remove them, you risk creating a system which is overcomplicated, brimming with some holdover features which don't enhance a game (even if they enhanced a previous game!). And that's setting aside the fact that some features may just be bad the first time around so getting rid of them is obviously a valid option.

Sometimes, in game design as in many other things, less can be more.

Seriously, that skill needs to be revamped; it felt almost mandatory at times when playing the more difficult DLC stages.

Which ones are you referring to, most dlc stages i remember seemed possible if tedious without high amounts of gale-force (I think the game designers can be excused for assuming you'll have one or two I'm pretty sure most fire emblems have chapters where its near impossible to win without a flier or mounted units) also for the hardest ones, i think the fact that limit breaker is a near necessity overshadows the possibility of having to have a few characters with gale-force, and probably the ton of gold for forged brave weapons to help with apotheosis.

I figured that was somewhat the point, since legendary weapons are supposed to be superior stat wise, they had to put some limit on it to make the player choose.

Makes sense, I suppose. I mostly just detest the idea of these supposed all-powerful weapons breaking more easily than a common iron weapon.