Operation: Generic Rainbow

BwdYeti

That's definitely better~ ^^ Couldn't resist splicing your previous work into your newer version to address a crit, sorry.

I think it's gone past the assassin standard by having all the armor/steel-color in there (particularly when they're supposed to be nimble and flexible types). Although, if it's the strongest unit, I really see and like the King of Thieves vibe going on there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely on the right track, and the design works, just needs some work on the execution. Pad shading, trim antialiasing, where exactly the shadows are going, etc. And go with the covered arm on the strong one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. So i know i'm not the best artist. Really more of a splicer than anything. But i noticed you said you wanted all vanilla gba fe classes, and i didn't see anything for the summoner listed. Honestly i don't really know if you need these, but i tried my hand at splicing some male summoner varities, for a less and more powerful type, the more powerful one having the hand symbol and face scarf. I tried to keep them somewhat similar to what the concet art for the druid was doing, but also help to make it distinct from it. I know they're not super high quality, but it's more to help get the ball rolling on summoner (again if they're even needed).

XLnlxGV.jpgwEGdoXv.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

B- Project is still ongoing! FEE3 is around the corner and there is much ground to cover. Please come forward if you're willing to help

B- Recent updates include a mage knight/sage split for the generic mage, and we're talking about adding villagers to the pool

Mage KnightM-3.png

MageM-3.png

SorcererF-1.png