What's your favourite tier/metagame?

Dwarfishh

Another booze fueled topic (as those of you who know me will already have guessed)

Anyways, it's in the title really, what's your favourite tier/meta?

Personally, I like UU and Monotype. I like UU mostly because I've actually found a semi decent team, and monotype because I feel like a gym leader, plus it's fun to find a balanced team with a common type. (Poison FTW!)

Edited by Dwarven Darkness

Anything Goes is fun because Bibarel can run amok

Ubers is okay

OU is garbage and boring

UU is second best tier

RU is best tier

NU is fun

PU is third best tier

FU is unnecessary

Anything Goes is fun because Bibarel can run amok

Ubers is okay

OU is garbage and boring

UU is second best tier

RU is best tier

NU is fun

PU is third best tier

FU is unnecessary

What about moody glalie, followed by a mega after a few turns? Dat headbutt... Mmm...

What about moody glalie, followed by a mega after a few turns? Dat headbutt... Mmm...

that's disgusting

also I guess OU but I should probably do UU instead so I don't have my amazing dark type team wrekt by fairies

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

• 3 weeks later...

Ubers is predictable and boring online, but with friends, I find anyway, is extremely fun.

OU is even more boring than Ubers, and not that exciting. Nobody I play it with seems to ever have any fun doing so, which puts me off even more.

UU is my most played tier, and the one I'm most familiar with. It's really fun, and not very predictable, which is obviously a good thing.

RU is a really good tier. It sometimes annoys me because it's slow, but you can get real creative. Kudos for the tier with the most tense match I've played.

NU is my favourite tier, as I feel there's more team options in this tier than in any other. I also just really like using bad pokemon.

PU is just extreme NU, but with all the pokemon I DON'T like, so whilst fun, I cringe a bit whenever I play it.

FU is the one tier I haven't played, so I have no opinion on it.

Mixed really depends on what the spread is, but more often that not, I find it works pretty well

Doubles is a whole load of fun, especially with friends, and provide nice short matches.

Triples is something I never really got into, and didn't really enjoy the matches I played.

Rotation is really different if you can find anyone to play with. Though that rarely happens, which is a real shame, as I think it has a lot of potential.

Little Cup is kind of boring for me. I like the idea, but it never struck home for me.

Monotype is right in the middle of my preferences, I don't like it, but I don't dislike it.

STABmon is okay I guess. I've never really made a great team, but the matches I've hard were fun.

Hackmon is either extremely fun or extremely aggravating. Most of the time I just get annoyed, so no.

Randoms is my second favourite tier, as I really hate team building, and you also get some of the funniest movesets you'll ever see. Not to mention some awesome match turning moments.