Want to make a new tier list?

Yeah that's why I agreed with the other chapters listed. 1-1 and 1-2 are really tight. Everyone is still helping out (even Leo!). Nolan is your damage soaker but if you sent him alone he still wouldn't be able to handle all the enemies. 1-3 and Beyond Nolan is still great so I have no arguments there.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that Nolan's ability to tank 1-1 and 1-2 is something consistent with what he can do throughout Part 1,

this is so wrong, lol. nolan gets progressively worse throughout part 1 if you're going at a remotely fast pace.

I would say that Nolan's ability to tank 1-1 and 1-2 is something consistent with what he can do throughout Part 1, whereas with 1-P you're dealing with dumbed down enemy units to where this is the only chapter where Leonardo can double (without Lungsadh) and Edward can take more than three hits.

Nolan might be better than Ed after 1-2 but he still sucks unless you dump resources into him.

So I just finished my recent RD HM playthrough, and some observations...

The lack of BEXP really changes things. Most of the GMs are not that great because of limited resources. Haar is still the MVP and with the 3-3 crown once he caps STR and SPD, he still soloes most maps. IKE is a beast and soloes 4-1 and 4-4...I got him to level 20 Vanguard before 4-4 was even over. Titania is the third best GM, and Shinon and Gatrie were pretty decent too, but the rest were just fill-ins/chip damage. Royals dominate Endgame, and BEXP should be saved so you can get them to certain stat thresholds to 1-turn E-3 and E-4 and 2-turn E-5 (with Rafiel of course).

Sothe is severely underrated, and Volug is way overrated, but I covered that already. Jill struggles for a bit due to lack of BEXP pumps, especially in Part 3. Part 3 just sucks for the DB, but they suck in general so it is fitting. Jill got going with a BEXP dump and crown for Part 4, but the lack of resources hurt certain characters much like her.

For funsies:

5th - Jill 85W

4th - Titania 87W

3rd - Sothe 107W

2nd - IKE 123W

1st - Haar 223W

I guess the lesson learned is that the game is all about Haar and everything else exists to support him. :Haar:

Everything you said falls under PEMN.

Not all of it. But most, yes.

I wonder if Soul is still around. Neph T above the Hawks is a crime against humanity and Tibarn/Naesala join too late for high tier.