Which Fire Emblem games have you played/completed?

Fire Emblem  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem games have you played?

2. 2. Which Fire Emblem games have you completed?

• Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • Shadow Dragon
    • New Mystery of the Emblem
    • Awakening
    • BS Akenia Saga

Quick question guys, please answer. Sorry if this topic has been done already, but I felt like making this because of the Underrated FE thread.

I call upon all of Serenes Forest, everyone in this community, to answer my question. After we shall find out the true value of this community and separate the commoners from the nobles and lords.

Bonus question: If any, which FE or FEs have you given up on?

Edited by Rabbattack

Currently working on Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, and Binding Blade. Genealogy has been given the most attention though.

Fix the poll. With the second one, you can only select one game.

Already noticed, but thanks anyway. Edited by Rabbattack

I am working on completing all of them for the lulz. I'm about... halfway there? I've completed 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13; soon to add 6, 7 and 1 to the list.

Edited by The Legendary Falchion

I've beaten 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.

With the exception of Thracia, I'm not really interested in playing the others.

I've replayed all of them at least once, except FE12. I've also lost count on how many times I've beaten 7 and 13. I'm pretty sure it was at least 15 times each >_>

I almost gave up on 12, but restarted it on a harder difficulty and skipped all the dialogue involving Kris and managed to finish (and even enjoy) it.

Edited by Nobody

I've also lost count on how many times I've beaten 7 and 13. I'm pretty sure it was at least 15 times each >_>

Yowza <_<

Anyways, played 6-11 and 13, beaten 6-11 and 13. Not really interested in playing any others, other than maybe FE3.

Edited by Levant Caprice

I've played all of the FEs but FE1-5 and BS Akeania. I intend to try FE3, FE4, and FE5 at some point though.

I've completed all of them but BS, FE12, and 1-5. My computer can't handle a DS emulator so that's the only reason I haven't completed New Mystery. I hope to get close at some point, though: I made Marth a hero!

I've really completely beaten only two Fire Emblem games: Sacred Stones and Awakening.

However, I have played Blazing Sword, Radiant Dawn, and Shadow Dragon. I'm currently in the process of beating Blazing Sword and Radiant Dawn, and have completely given up on Shadow Dragon. I might return to it one day, if I ever have the guts to start over again.

And I assumed ROMs did not count, so I did not vote for Binding Blade or New Mystery of the Emblem. I didn't beat either of those, or at least "truthfully" beaten those two.

I've beaten The Sacred Stones,The Blazing Sword,Shadow Dragon and Awakening.I've played Thracia,New Mystery,The Binding Blade and the games I've beaten.I gave up on Thracia because I just didn't have the time for it when I first started it.I could try again now,but I think I won't.

Edited by ShiningMaverick

I've played Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon and Awakening, but have only beaten Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (Awakening is a work-in-progress).

I don't intend to play any of the others, though.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I've played all of the internationally-released FE games. But only completed PoR, RD, and Awakening. I'd like to complete Sacred Stones someday though. I gave up on FE7 because I got bored with it. In the case of Shadow Dragon, I was turned away by the being-forced-to-sacrifice-units thing. I also really don't like the art style in the game.

I've played FE4 but only up to like chapter one or something so I'm not even sure if that vote really counts ;u; But I guess since I've still played it I'll include it

So I've played FE4, 7-10, and 13

I've finished 9, 10 and 13.

In the case of Shadow Dragon... I also really don't like the art style in the game.

The game does have a rather off art-style compared with others in the series, at least with the character promotional artwork

Played and beaten FE3 to FE13, as well as Tear Ring Saga.

I've also played FE1, FE2, and Berwick Saga for a chapter apiece. I'd continue Berwick Saga if I knew what the fuck was going on lol

Played and beat 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13. Watched someone play 12 on YouTube. I want to play 4 and 5 eventually but who knows if I'll get around to it. 2 is too old, I would probably get bored/frustrated with it since I have a pretty hard time with really old games, but I am interested in it.