Which Fire Emblem games have you played/completed?

Fire Emblem  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem games have you played?

2. 2. Which Fire Emblem games have you completed?

• Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • Shadow Dragon
    • New Mystery of the Emblem
    • Awakening
    • BS Akenia Saga

All you all who beat them all, impressive. Played 3-13, with the exception of 12. Still meaning to beat 3, and got to the last chapters of five, but got frustrated by the poor translation at the end and all the warping.

Only played FE3, FE8, FE11, and FE12 (and beaten them too. Also LP'd FE3 and FE8, and am thinking about it for FE11 and FE12). Would love to play FE13, but don't own a 3DS and no emulator that supports that system yet. Don't know if there's any other FE games I'd want to play in all honesty...4 and 5 don't interest me that much, 9 and 10 I've read the LPs for but they don't interest me either...and FE1 is just FE3 Book 1/FE11 again, so that'd be the third time I'd beat that game. FE2 also don't care for. 6 and 7 are the only ones I MIGHT play....MIGHT....

played all but the Akaneia saga unless you count the FE12 remake of it.

Beat all of the above except fe10, I just didn't like it. I'll probably never touch FE1 again not because it's bad, but because it's just hard to play because of the interface.

Played them all, except for FE2 and the BS.

I haven't finished FE1 or FE3 B1 because the interface was a bit too tedious. I did finish FE3 B2, really liked it. I've only played a bit of Awakening at a friend's but I have yet to purchase it.

Played Genealogy, Sealed Sword, Blazing Sword, S.Stones, Radiance and Dawn.

Gave up on Sealed Sword.

Completed Blazing, Stones, Radiance and Dawn.

Currently playing FE4 and it's my favourite one so far.

Played: Everything but FE1, FE10, and BS

Beaten: Everthing but those listed above, FE2, FE3, and FE5 (probably should beat FE5 already since I'm at the very end, I'm just lazy)

Played: 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

Beaten: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

Currently playing: 6 (and enjoying it so far!)

I was trying to rank 4... without ever have completed it before. That was a mistake. I hope to get back into it after 6. With 1, it's pretty clunky but I still want to finish it.

Hope to rank 7's HNM and HHM too and complete the support library. I'm kind of a bad completionist...

Played everything except Jugdral and Gaiden and BSFE I guess unless the FE12 remake in there counts.

Beaten all that I've played except FE1 and 3 (the interface is just too dated for me to deal with it when there are good remake alternatives). I plan to play Jugdral after the new translation patches come out.

Edited by Irysa

Ive played a bit of FE4. FE6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13 ive played as well.

Ive completed all of the above except FE4 and 11. I didnt beat FE6 the "right" way with all the fancy legendary weapons and fighting Idoun though. But i did finish it with the meh ending.

Played everything except Jugdral and Gaiden and BSFE I guess unless the FE12 remake in there counts.

Beaten all that I've played except FE1 and 3 (the interface is just too dated for me to deal with it when there are good remake alternatives). I plan to play Jugdral after the new translation patches come out.

Funny you say that, because personally, dated interface or no, I'd probably have more fun playing FE3 book 1 than I did with SD.

Played: FE7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13

Beaten: 13

Never finished 7, largely because I never had my own copy back in the day and only borrowed it from my brother. Same with 11. 12, I started playing a couple months before Awakening came out, and then I forgot about it for a while. As for FE9, console games have never managed to hold my attention.

I'm almost done with FE8, but I got a little burnt out from the Tower of Valni. Just the fact that it's there triggers me to abuse it, and that gets old. But I plan to finish that up pretty soon (Eirika's version, anyway. I'll worry about Ephraim's path some other day), and then maybe give 11 another shot, now that Shinpichu's released a sexy hack that gets rid of the gaiden requirements...

I've played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones (Just a little), Path of Radiance (Just a little) Shadow Dragon, and Awakening.

I've beaten Awakening, but I also put a vote in for Shadow Dragon because I'm on the last chapter, so I've almost beaten it. Close enough.

Beaten FE1 Once

Beaten FE2 Twice one of them is Alm solo

Beaten FE3 Twice

Beaten FE4 Effeciency and ranked 2 times each

Beaten FE5 ranked and effeciency

Beaten FE6 3 Ranked runs 1 effeciency run and casual play planning a wolt is the lord run

Beaten FE7 2 ranked runs on EHM one HHM and 1 effeciency run and casual play

Beaten FE8 Seth Solo 3 times effeciency no seth run once and wanting to do a 0% growths run

Beaten FE9 Beaten on Hard 3 times Marcia BEXP dumping is absurdly OP 1 hardmode effeciency run

Beaten FE10 Once in normal mode once in hard mode once hard mode effeciency

Beaten FE11 Normal and H5(H5 twice)

Beaten FE12 Normal Hard Maniac Lunatic

Beaten FE13 Normal Hard/Classic Lunatic/Classic Grind Lunatic+/Classic Planning to do a no grind luna+ run soon

Edited by TTPK_Tal

This topic inspired me to get FE4, so I'm playing that now. I'm not doing so good, on chapter 1 ahaha, I didn't expect so many different mechanics! But it's cool. Tried getting 5 too but it won't work properly. :/ And started watching 2. That one blew my mind with how magic works. It's not like the other games at all.

Desperate for more FE if you can't tell

I did some math on the poll results as of this posting and found the percentage of players of each game who finished it:

fe1: 52%

fe2: 38%

fe3: 47%

fe4: 70%

fe5: 68%

fe6: 82%

fe7: 88%

fe8: 89%

fe9: 95%

fe10: 86%

fe11: 78%

fe12: 63%

fe13: 94%

BSFE: 60%

Note: I assume that everyone answered both polls, but even if this is not true, all percentages will have been biased in the same direction, and relative trends will remain the same.

Note that there is a high correlation between whether a game was released in the US and how high its completion percentage is. In fact, only one japan only game (fe6) has a completion percentage of higher than 80%, and only one internationaly released game (fe11) is below that. My guess is that having a physical copy makes you more likely to complete a game. Also, note how low fe2's percentage is. This is probably because people pick it up because it sounds interesting in theory and stop playing because of how rough around the edges it is in practice (i know that this is what happened to me). Fe3's also looks low. My guess there is that many people only played one book.

Edited by sirmola

Not finished doesn't mean abandoned thuogh. Could also be that people are still busy with it when they filled out the poll, and never bother to update

This is true. Too bad there is no way to correct for that It probably doesn't effect the numbers too much though, given that people tend to only play on game at once. I also would not be surprised if that is part of the reason that the internationally released games have a higher completion percentage. People are simply more likely to have played them years ago, as opposed to the japan only games, where they might still be in the middle of a run.

I have played and beaten Awakening and Shadow Dragon. I thought about getting the GBA games since I have a DS, but my backlog of games right now is too big. Radiant Dawn is the one I really want to try, but I don't have a wii or wiiU; it'll probably never happen.