Lunatic 0% Growths Theory Room

Fighter!MU carries a bit better in the earlier and mid prologues while Knight carries a little better in mid to later prologues. The problem with Knight MU boils down to two things:

- While before it was difficult to escape being doubled by Bandits, it is now impossible to do so. Which means eating a lot of damage.

- MU, though okay on bases, would only have 3 Speed base tops. That's pretty shaky.

For notable things Fighter!MU -could- be promoted. It isn't the worst of ideas but I would not recommend it. If you have Noble's Child as your past My Unit as a Hero would have enough Speed in some situations such as Chapter 6 against the Armor Knights and, after a Rainbow Potion, can double 12 AS Generals in Chapter 8. Fighter!MU sadly is too weak in Chapter 8 - Mages have 22 HP | 2 Def and the max you can have is 11 Str + 10 Mt from the Steel Axe. You also could cheese through Chapters 3X and 4 this way with a 10/1 MU.

I actually am curious on what Windell could possibly do. Wendell has the same base Speed as Palla with a slightly better class access (hey even Berserker rocks 18 Speed - that isn't too shabby). I doubt he would get too far though since he is stupidly frail (4 HP | 2 Def) and obviously lacks existing Strength.

Something that really sucks though - no Speed capped Generals without Speedwings and some assistance. Palla gets to 13 Speed - 15 with Rainbow Potion. Ice Dragons in Chapter 14 have 18 AS which is borderline close to devastation.

One thing I am curious about would it be better to just early promote Palla and use DracoKnight or attempt to wait for FalcoKnight to obtain an extra 2 Speed. I kind of doubt the 2 Speed in FalcoKnight is huge but it does mean Palla sits at 18 Speed as a flying unit without any boosts in comparison to 16 Speed as a DracoKnight without any boosts. FalcoKnight Palla with Rainbow Potion and Scorpio can double Fire Dragons in Chapter 12 and Ice Dragons in Chapter 14 so that may be worth something.

She will start to struggle without a promotion if she needs to wait 11 chapters for a measly 2 speed, whereas making her a draco gives her better physical durability. If her speed falls she can resort to sniper or SM. Levin swords suck for her.

yeah Dracoknight is way better; for the Dragon chapters, she wants to go SM anyway because of wyrmslayer and to reach master sword for some lategame critblicking.

Edited by Gradivus.