FE12 Lunatic Reverse Efficiency run in 181 turns (Myrm!MU)

40 Atk with Mercurius + RP, Medeus has 42 Def :P

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C Swords. Also, she seriously won't get the kill.

Edited by Gradivus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VApt8XaW9cI

Threw a ton of boosters Sirius' way to simplify this clear by a lot. His position means the Ice Dragon won't block Marth's way. The chapter is just such a mess that it's honestly the best idea to defensively bruteforce the Dragon swarm by throwing 2 Paladins at them. Minerva took a Dragon hit thanks to the Speedwings. +2 Wyrmslayer was just in case an Ice or Mage Dragon does get into Marth's way. I doubted it can happen but I didn't have a better way to use my remaining cash anyway. Knight!Merric for MVP.

Modified it with Mercurius!Luke because the old strat was reliant on a dodge. Also I think I could've avoided rigging any Wyvern rolls by fielding Horseman!Sirius.

Chapter 24 is completed in 2 turns with 1 Rescue and 1 Again.

C24 prep:

Spoiler

Sold: 38 Iron Sword, 40 Steel Sword, 19 Silver Sword, 23 Levin Sword, 5 Armorslayer, 4 Swordslayer, 25 Master Sword, 3 Wo Dao, 21 Brave Sword, 74 Silver Lance, 59 Javelin, 20 Killer Lance, 15 Dragonpike, 13 Brave Lance, 33 Silver Axe, 27 Hand Axe, 36 Iron Bow, 31 Silver Bow, 36 Killer Bow, 26 Recover, 12 Fortify, 1 Barrier, 3 Unlock, 1 Door Key, 21 Vulnerary - 19112G

Bought: 2 Goddess Icons, Speedwing, 2 Arms Scrolls - 12500G

Drill Grounds was used on Sirius for 1390G, with him gaining HP Str Def and Lck, and was used on Marth for two levels; I forgot to keep track of the cost but estimate it's roughly 10000G in 5 rounds. Anyway, he got 2 levels with an HP proc each (I believe a double proc was among them), 2 Def procs total and a Str proc.

Boosters used: 2x Goddess Icon - Sirius, 3x Dracoshield - Sirius, Angelic Robe - Sirius, Angelic Robe - Palla, Angelic Robe - Luke, Speedwing - Minerva, 2x Arms Scroll - Luke

3 Rainbow Potion uses (RP is empty now):

Minerva avoids doubling from a Fire Dragon.

Sirius tanks the stuff he must tank.

Palla also is better defensively. I used a different strat earlier, and don't know if it matters for the current one. It doesn't hurt, though.

Final turncount is 181. Hope you enjoyed it aswell.

Unit Stuff:

Spoiler

Marth (83B 58W): Pretty solid with RP and Growth Drop. There are some time spans where he simply can't gain much EXP, which can be annoying, but he does get the job done if he's given enough EXP on other maps.

Luke (114B 82W, 2nd): Standard Horseman stuff. Merc!Luke is a bit more difficult to use in H4 on very early maps, but he gains EXP well as a Hunter too even without forging an Iron Bow. Blessed in Spd for a very long time, alleviated a Speedwing that way.

Catria (92B 65W): As a Falcoknight, she was pretty godlike mid and lategame and still very solid lategame. Her support from Palla means that in sequences where Gradivus crits are the only way, I don't have to resort to sub-20 crits.

Linde (67B 48W): As usually, she does everything you want a Mage to do and Levin Sword is probably exclusive to her since if Malicia is the main magic user, she mustn't get rid of Fortify access. Plus, Linde's ability for an additional very high-mag Physic is nice.

Palla (150B 94W, 1st): Carried my team hard by tanking the shit out of enemies. Replaces DK!MU effectively with some more Shields.

Sirius (88B 66W, 3rd): Second bulkiest unit for the most time. He can definitely afford to concede bosskills; in fact, he set up about 5 bosses just for Palla to take them. His EXP gain can also come from promoted enemies, Dragons or Thieves, all of which the game just practically throws at you. He's good at killing many sorts of enemies and if he doesn't get bosskills, he does have various alternatives to fall back to. I don't think getting him to Lv13 by C15 is hard. He also does a lot of work early on, which is the most notable if MU doesn't mainly use lances. Speedwing is probably unnecessary but does help him gain a chunk of EXP so I think it's a good thing on him. Angelic Robe fixes his HP base, and along with his good HP growth it's a well-solved issue imo. Low amount of levels may lead to screwage, but the arena can fix such issues. It's the same as what I do for Caeda's HP and Str, except she's near-guaranteed to need it. I find him better than Caeda for those reasons, at least with the RP (without RP it's probably debatable; I'd still give him the edge but not by as much as with RP). And let's not kid ourselves, he's a better bosskiller since she's only practically good against the C6, C16 and C18 bosses. He deals lots of damage to Wing Spear-neutral bosses (ORKOes a bunch of them) as well as being good against Lang. Lv3 RP!Horseman!Sirius is also a valuable assistant for Caeda (vs Lang) in case you don't have the cash to forge either effective weapon. He does get odd jobs C15-C19, but he can still gain EXP.

Caeda (65B 26W): Doubling, and in many cases, ORKOing a ton of enemies makes her worth a spot. Does drop off C15 and past but having an additional flier or Sniper is still valuable on most maps.

Feena, Malicia: Yeah.

Minerva (38B 25W): The C21 clear was worth it.

Etzel (7B 5W): Good staffbot, quick Physic access, reached B Staves for Again, which was pretty useful for the C23 strategy.

Xane (18B 9W): Very good for imitating my best combattants. He doesn't save extremely many turns but is extremely good and definitely unique at the turn shaves he did.

SM (56B 34W): Fought under Marth as a Loldier.

Edited by Gradivus.

Maybe H4 LTC (with deaths allowed etc) or H4 Fighter!MU no DLC efficiency. Not now but will probably do it eventually. Or H4 resetless run, much like what KTT did with L+ lol.

I just realized that the lame dodge Sirius did on turn 1 turned out to matter, since he otherwise wouldn't have the HP to tank Medeus....

I think I'll redo and find a better strat.

Edited by Gradivus.

Well, maybe that's what I'll choose then. Medeus will be fun.

Also, got a reliable strat, Paladin!Mercurius!Luke ftw. Will upload & edit it into the post soon.

Edited by Gradivus.

Thanks, it's hard to say considering the different conditions, if you're talking about my H3 LTC run. Generally, H4 requires more modifications on strats simply because the H4 recoil exists. For instance on C23, Nagi starts off weakened on PP2 and faces a H4 hit from the Dragon she finishes and then must face the Meteor on the EP. This forces me to dance Malicia for double fortify so she can survive, which would maybe not be necessary on H3. (I bet it would be necessary for this particular strat, but you get the point)

Edited by Gradivus.