Pokemon Shuffle Update (5/26/15; Ver. 1.2.1)

Roflolxp54

Version 1.2.1 (5/26/15):

-Daily Pokemon #3 (5/18/15 - 6/6/15) (New Pokemon: Girafarig, Kecleon, Relicanth, Shuckle, Spiritomb!)

-Shaymin (Land forme) special stage added! (4 million download celebration!) (5/25/15 - 6/15/15)

NEW:

-5 Hearts will always regenerate separate from those gained from Streetpass and Jewel exchange

-Pokemon's levels and Exp. are shown when optimizing on the stage selection screen.

-Super Catch Power item used for increasing catch rate should first capture attempt after a clear fails added.

-Mega Speedup item (speeds up a Pokemon's Mega Evolution rate) added

-A number is now shown next to Mega Pokemon's powers in the Pokemon list.

-Home Button trick no longer works

-The game will remember stages selected for the current session

-Victini is a Saturday stage (loads of experience) and Meowth's Coin Mania (loads of coins) is now a Sunday-only stage.

-Anti-cheating mechanisms in place for ranked stages

-Data regarding new Mega Effects and new abilities have been added

-Bonbon Boulevard renamed to Sweet Strasse

Edited by Roflolxp54

After 3/22/15, the following events have ended:

-Special Mew stage

-Special Kyogre stage

-Daily Rotom formes stages

-Competitive Mega Lucario stage (rewards Lucarionite for the top 20000 scoring players with the North American ver., top 20000 for European ver. and top 50000 for the Japanese ver.; Jewel rewarded for those who participated but failed to win the Lucarionite; distribution of Lucarionite/Jewel reward ends on 3/30/15 at 6:00 UTC)

Today, we got new stages in Version 1.1.5 which means new Pokemon usable in Pokemon Shuffle!

-Wacky Workshop stages (Stages 151-165)

-Special Keldeo stage (runs until April 6th at 6:00 UTC)

-New Daily Stages (runs until April 17th)

--- Pachirisu on Mondays

--- Sigilyph on Tuesdays

--- Tropius on Wednesdays

--- Farfetch'd on Thursdays

--- Druddigon on Fridays

-Meowth's Coin Mania still runs on Saturdays and Sundays

Good thing i got mew and kyogre. Although honestly, i have not played much after gettting stuck on mega mawhile

Good thing i got mew and kyogre. Although honestly, i have not played much after gettting stuck on mega mawhile

Mega Mawile is very difficult, especially if RNG isn't in your favor and if you can't get combos going. I barely managed to beat that stage using Mega Sableye, Charizard, Lucario and Combusken (B-rank clear). People who got the Lucarionite can now use Mega Lucario to possibly have an easier time beating that stage due to type effectiveness.

Mega Glalie (stage 120) and Mega Mewtwo Y (stage 150), IMO, are easily harder than Mega Mawile. Mega Gengar (stage 135) can be pretty difficult, especially if you choose not to bring Haunter into the stage.

I could be remembering wrong, but I'm pretty sure that everyone who participated in the Lucarionite event received a jewel after playing the stage once.

Oh, and I'm going to add that clearing the Keldeo event will earn you 5000 coins the first time you clear it, which is pretty awesome

Just beat Mega Glalie last night, I had to take advantage of the free Disruption Delay we got this week, and even then I just barely scraped by; it did make the fight a million times more manageable though. Still sucks that I have to go back at some point and S rank it, but hopefully I won't have a team of LV.2 scrubs.

It's great to hear that they added more Pokemon however, I was worried for a second that the initial list was the last.

Just beat Mega Glalie last night, I had to take advantage of the free Disruption Delay we got this week, and even then I just barely scraped by; it did make the fight a million times more manageable though. Still sucks that I have to go back at some point and S rank it, but hopefully I won't have a team of LV.2 scrubs.

It's great to hear that they added more Pokemon however, I was worried for a second that the initial list was the last.

I used my free Disruption Delay for Mega Mewtwo Y and, along with a Mega Start, still had to use up a Jewel to beat the stage. Really hate thinking about S-ranking that one along with several other stages if I want to catch Mewtwo (unlock requires the first 150 main stages to be S-ranked).

I could be remembering wrong, but I'm pretty sure that everyone who participated in the Lucarionite event received a jewel after playing the stage once.

I didn't get one...

I want my jewel... :(

I didn't get one...

I want my jewel... :(

Are you sure you didn't get one the first time you beat the stage? I confirmed with Serebii that the jewel is rewarded to everyone, so you should have gotten one...

And if not I'm sorry Tsamimi ;-;

I used my free Disruption Delay for Mega Mewtwo Y and, along with a Mega Start, still had to use up a Jewel to beat the stage. Really hate thinking about S-ranking that one along with several other stages if I want to catch Mewtwo (unlock requires the first 150 main stages to be S-ranked).

You don't need to beat the first 150 stages; you just need to beat 150/165 main stages.

Ouch, ouch, ouch at Stage 165...

You don't need to beat the first 150 stages; you just need to beat 150/165 main stages.

Ouch, ouch, ouch at Stage 165...

Ah, nice! Makes getting Mewtwo a bit more doable than before.

Yeah, I saw stage 165 on Youtube... Low catch rate and high probability that RNG would screw players over especially with the barrier disruptions and board resets wouldn't help much.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Actually, 165 isn't too bad once you figure out the trick, but you still need some luck to free the board.

Place Feebas in your party.

Luckily I caught it on my first try the first 5 times I got a Game Over : D

Are you sure you didn't get one the first time you beat the stage? I confirmed with Serebii that the jewel is rewarded to everyone, so you should have gotten one...

And if not I'm sorry Tsamimi ;-;

Positive.

Kyogre gave me the 12th jewel needed to get 48k coins.

Then I got a jewel from streetpass that I accidentally wasted because I tapped the wrong button. >_<

After that, the event happened. I was expecting to get the jewel the first attempt, but didn't and thought 'Maybe at the end of the event like the Lucarionite' buuuuut nope. :(

Oh well, I might have accidentally wasted it again anyway. x_x

Those things need a confirmation...

Edited by Tsamimi

I didn't get a jewel from Mega Lucario either : /

At first, I thought it was a "you either get the Mega Stone or a jewel" scenario, but I've heard too many conflicting reports.

Anyway, dang Keldeo won't stay in the ball. At least his stage is pretty OK, even if it's not as fun/easy as Kyogre or Mew : P

Actually, 165 isn't too bad once you figure out the trick, but you still need some luck to free the board.

Place Feebas in your party.

Luckily I caught it on my first try the first 5 times I got a Game Over : D

Ah, I see...

I did something similar with my having Haunter participate on Gengar's and Mega Gengar's stages.

Now if only there's a solid strategy for beating Froakie's stage with fewer turns...

I didn't get a jewel from Mega Lucario either : /

At first, I thought it was a "you either get the Mega Stone or a jewel" scenario, but I've heard too many conflicting reports.

There's probably some weird stuff going on with the event; I remember seeing a Miiverse screenshot of somebody getting a Lucarionite practically on the first day the Mega Lucario stage was released (obviously well before the competition ended).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Got my event jewel today. Nintendo must have noticed their mistake.

Now if only there's a solid strategy for beating Froakie's stage with fewer turns...

If you're trying to just S-rank it, get Extra Moves. They don't count for catching, but they do for ranking. Edited by TravelingElder

Got my event jewel today. Nintendo must have noticed their mistake.

If you're trying to just S-rank it, get Extra Moves. They don't count for catching, but they do for ranking.

I'll keep that in mind.

And Version 1.1.6 patch is out now. Nothing really big.

(3/30/15) Ver. 1.1.7 has been released -- Rayquaza is now available as a special stage!

Edited by Roflolxp54

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OP to include recent patches such as the Mega Blastoise stage. I apologize if this violates the doublepost rules.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• 2 weeks later...

A new update released today (1.1.10) The Rayquaza event has ended as well as the second round of Daily Stages, and now we have a Safari event, where the Pokémon is different every time you choose the stage. The Safari Pokémon are Cherubi, Cherrim, Spinda, Carvahna, and Sharpedo. The Safari stages are all 3-Pokémon stages as well.

A new update released today (1.1.10) The Rayquaza event has ended as well as the second round of Daily Stages, and now we have a Safari event, where the Pokémon is different every time you choose the stage. The Safari Pokémon are Cherubi, Cherrim, Spinda, Carvahna, and Sharpedo. The Safari stages are all 3-Pokémon stages as well.

Updated the OP -- haven't updated for a while due to lack of new posts.

• 2 weeks later...