Hello!

Cordelia

So, everything is essentially in my About me on my profile, so this is pretty much restating everything on there.

Hello, ah, I've been lurking about in chat for a bit and decided to actually make an introduction to the forum as a whole, though, I usually go by Mystia, feel free to call me Cordelia! ( Or Cordy for short seems preferred) I have been borrowing Awakening from a friend since I wanted to check it out, and been enjoying it quite a bit! The main draw for me on the series as stated in my about is the amount of Shakespearean names- seems unusual but I'm a huge Shakespeare nerd sorry- as well as the fact we had Path of Radiance on the Gamecube when I was younger. I went back to play Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon, though I do plan to get PoR again to play it myself, since my brother mostly played it. My favorite character is Neimi by far, though Lute is a close second along with Colm my husband and Sacred Stones has taken to be my favorite game of the series, but I'm not far enough in Shadow Dragon to make a set decision yet. I'm also huge on Nowi x Gaius, as well as Lon'qu x Olivia, Henry x Sumia, and from Sacred Stones Vanessa x Innes, Ephariam x L'archel, and Neimi x Colm.

As for non-Fire emblem related information, I want to major in Computer Science and Engineering, and go to a college is Cali or NYC, since I really want to live in the city. As previously mentioned, I love Shakespeare (Read 19 of the plays, halfway to my goal of 38, and King Lear is an obvious favorite for me!), and literature in general, I do lots of reading, so if you got book recommendations I would love to here them! I also like anime, and take recommendations for that too, horror anime like Higurashi, and Another are my favorites. I also happen to love math, Algebra mainly, and Card games such as Yugioh and Magic the Gathering. Some favorite music groups of mine include: NWA, Eazy-E, Wu Tang Clan, Ice Cube, Lighter Shade of Brown, Cypress Hill and my top favorite at the moment Run DMC, my signature makes that clear.

Like I said, all in the about me, but I hope to get to know everyone here fairly well, and contribute to the community positively! Sorry this become so long.

Hey, welcome to the forest! I can see why you picked the name Cordelia, as she's a character in King Lear. As for my favourite play by Shakespeare, it's Hamlet. I'm also planning to major in Computer Science, so that's cool. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

You know what?

you should really watch DMC: Detroit Metal City if you have not watched it already, really, its extremely funny

Another is great, you really made me want to watch it again

also do you know/play touhou project?

I ask because your name was Mystia and yeah... that is the only reason besides you like anime and such...

Well, great you enjoy FE, welcome to Serenesforest, nice to have one more person joining in here

Ship Joshua x Gambling best pairing

Ah, Thank you all for the warm welcomes! ^^ I wasn't expecting too many replies on this thread, it's greatly appreciated! (I'm confused on how to quote multiple people on one reply, so uh sorry if this is an awkward way of doing this.)

@ Flare: I'll have to check that out, looks interesting and very different! Also yes, I'm a very big touhou fan as well, Mystia Lorelei being my favorite. (Also yeah, Joshua is sadly ending single on this playthrough since I'm going Natasha with Seth, so JoshuaxGambling it is!)

@ Haon: Lute is great, I love her so much she's actually one of my top favorite Emblem characters from the series I've played, only barely beat my Neimi! Heck, I even used her as my rally bot for Awakening since who best for it then the prodigy herself.

@ Eclipse: Ah, I made sure to go over them several times to not miss anything, but the reminder is appreciated nonetheless, thank you! Also, are you referring to Cardfight Vanguard? I know several of my Yugioh friends getting into that, been wanting to myself..

I can also see Hamlet is a popular play, I loved it myself, Ophelia was certainly an interesting character and one of my favorites with Lavinia (Titus Andronicus itself though, ehhhh..), and Rosalind specially mentions to Silvia from Gentlemen of Verona.

Edited by Cordelia

@ Eclipse: Ah, I made sure to go over them several times to not miss anything, but the reminder is appreciated nonetheless, thank you! Also, are you referring to Cardfight Vanguard? I know several of my Yugioh friends getting into that, been wanting to myself..

YES! Things got a bit more confusing with Stride, but it's still tons of fun, regardless. Do you remember the Duel Terminal groups (Ice Barrier, Mist Valley, etc.)? The clans in Vanguard function something like that, and each one has their own backstory. They also interact with each other, lore-wise, and it ranges from friendly to outright hostile.

@ Flare: I'll have to check that out, looks interesting and very different! Also yes, I'm a very big touhou fan as well, Mystia Lorelei being my favorite. (Also yeah, Joshua is sadly ending single on this playthrough since I'm going Natasha with Seth, so JoshuaxGambling it is!)

WHOOO~ AN ANIMU & TOUHOU FAN, FINALLY I'VE MET SOMEONE I CAN SHARE MY INNER WEEABO WITH

jk there are actually quite a lot of touhou fans in SF, you might find more guys like me(or not) here

Joshua is very sad about what you did, you could have shipped him with Marisa (not Kirisame)

Or he GAMBLED AWAY his future with a wife on your copy Ahahahah (yeah my jokes are not that funny i apologize)

And yeah DMC is good and about metal... the humour though is below 0°K sometimes

And another good anime(that people don't like for some reason i don't know) is school days, if you have not seen it, i recommend it, its my all time favorite, if you saw it, please reply to my witty comment with your blessed opinion

Welcome to serenes Cordelia, hope you like it here and thought I'd note you have the best character in fire emblem awakening as your profile pic :-)

Oh, thank you all so much, I appreciate you guys welcoming me to the community!

@Flare: Wow, I just thought it was Natasha, poor guy. Oh well, he's still happy by himself. Also, I wanted to start school days, but my friend said it was horrible, though I felt she might be exaggerating, plus what do you mean by below 0 k? (Ah, we should probably continue this conversation in PMs, since this topic could get full of these posts...) (Also another Touhou fan? Yes please! <3)

@Eclipse: That sounds really cool, I'll be giving it a try then, sounds really interesting!

@Serah: Ah, who might you be referring too? :0 I have Nowi and Gaius in it, sooo... (Nowi is a top 3 favorite of mine, personally.)