Fire Emblem: Swords of Justice!

rh0symedre

Hello, all! I'm nicktiger217 and this is my ROM hack plan for Fire Emblem: Swords of Justice!

What is this?

This is a FE7 ROM hack featuring Pokémon gijinkas as the characters.

A brief explanation of the current plan is set below:

The main plot focuses around a small group of heroes keeping peace across the land.
They are Cobalion, Virizion, Terakkion, and Keldeo as their underling. Suddenly, two conflicts occur.
The demon Giratina being summoned and the rise of Nidoking's nation. They group will meet the eeveelutions;
Gardevoir and Gallade, heirs to the throne held by their deceased father; and a thief, Nuzleaf.
Flareon will probably be a villian. Darkrai could be recruitable, but more than likely not.
Each generic class design will be based of a single mon. The Prologue will introduce Keldeo, Cobalion,
and probably Virizion and Terrakion as well. The first chapter will be Keldeo and Cobalion vs. generic brigands.
Chapter two will introduce Virizion, Terrakion, and nidosoldiers.
Characters:
As mentioned above, the characters are to be Pokémon gijinkas.
The current planned characters are below:
Name - Class - Sprite Progress
Character List:
1. Keldeo - lord - Not Done
2. Cobalion - cavalier - Done
3. Virizion - myrmidon - Done
4. Terrakion - fighter/knight - Not Done
5. Gardevoir - mage - Done
6. Gallade - myrmidon - Done
7. Eeevee - trainee - Not Done
8. Vaporeon - mage - Not Done
9. Jolteon - mage - Not Done
10. Espeon - priest - Not Done
11. Umbreon - dark mage - Not Done
12. Leafeon - ??? - Not Done
13. Glaceon - ??? - Not Done
15. Sylveon - Pegasus Knight (?) - Not Done
16. Nuzleaf - Thief - Not Done
17. Golurk - Knight - Not Done
18. Darkrai (?) - Done
19. Absol - ??? - Not Done Anymore
20. Lucario - Myrmidon - Not Done
21. Ho-oh - Sage - Nearly There
Villian List:
1. Giratina - ??? - Not Done
1a. Darkrai (?) - Done
2. Nidoking - ??? - Not Done
2a. Pangoro - ??? - Not Done
2b. Tyranitar - ??? - Not Done
3. Flareon - ??? - Not Done
4. Arceus - Arceus - Done
I am willing to listen to any ideas for the hack, including characters and story ideas.
If you want to share a character, include who they are as well as a class you think would fit.
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you all look forward to the game.
--
Edited by nicktiger217

i'd try to refrain from using the pokemon names. Some of them sound really weird as human names. like Virizion and The eeveelutions and stuff. You could shorten their names, and their mugs would still encapsulate the poke's their based off of. For example-

Vaporeon can be shortened to Vapora, Virizion could be shortened to Viri. Stuff like that. Plus all the pokemon's names end in eon or ion, seeing that over and over would get boring imo

i'd try to refrain from using the pokemon names. Some of them sound really weird as human names. like Virizion and The eeveelutions and stuff. You could shorten their names, and their mugs would still encapsulate the poke's their based off of. For example-

Vaporeon can be shortened to Vapora, Virizion could be shortened to Viri. Stuff like that. Plus all the pokemon's names end in eon or ion, seeing that over and over would get boring imo

I had thought of doing that before. I'll get to work on it sometime soon. Thanks.