Nintendo Direct Announced For April 1st (Not a Joke)

DragonLord

This. Dixie has some unique abilities of her own. Like helicopter hair. I know this and I haven't even actually played a game with her in it aside from that DK Bongo game for Wii. I totally would play the newer DCK games, but from what I've heard and read, they're really hard. >_<

Try playing the SNES trilogy, which is on Wii U VC now (Skip DKC and go straight into DKC2 if you want). They're relatively hard, but the difficulty curve is gentle enough so that it's not frustrating. (DKC2 only has two truly difficult levels, and both are near the end of the game).

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no reason Dixie Kong would need to be a clone.

So I can pretend like there is zero reason why she should get in, and then we can have a villian or a different series rep show up.

In all honesty there's no reason why any character should be a clone of another.

Try playing the SNES trilogy, which is on Wii U VC now (Skip DKC and go straight into DKC2 if you want). They're relatively hard, but the difficulty curve is gentle enough so that it's not frustrating. (DKC2 only has two truly difficult levels, and both are near the end of the game).

I've played the original DKC. It was still really hard. So I dunno if the other two will be much different.

Heh... I might toss in a couple of votes. I would love to see Ashley reach ascended AT status, Lloyd Irving would be cool too... I guess everyone has a dream roster, right? :P

One can hope.

,_.

But I don't know myself. I gave the explanation that Robin could pull an Alfonzo if he faced Chrom, perhaps Grima could then take part in the Final Smash, I dunno.

But shofu is demanding Wolf.

I'm debating on turning around my vote and join the army of Wolves.

There is absolutely no reason Dixie Kong would need to be a clone.

She only has a few things different than Diddy though, namely her hair, and bubblegum. She could honestly turn into a semi clone easily and in a game where Diddy is as dominant as he is I'd rather not have two.

I voted for Isaac 'cause I just want him so bad ;~;

I wish I could vote for Skull Kid in the future, but I know he won't be eligible because he's already an Assist Trophy ;-;

I wish I could vote for Skull Kid in the future, but I know he won't be eligible because he's already an Assist Trophy ;-;

Why did I not realize this X_X

Whelp, rally Lloyd!

One can hope.

,_.

But I don't know myself. I gave the explanation that Robin could pull an Alfonzo if he faced Chrom, perhaps Grima could then take part in the Final Smash, I dunno.

But shofu is demanding Wolf.

I'm debating on turning around my vote and join the army of Wolves.

Well, if Chrom got in, I would hope Frederick takes his place in Robin's FS, of course. ^^

Chrom: "I suppose I'll get my chance... another day"

Maybe this is his other day O:

Realistically speaking, I wouldn't expect anything more than a semi-clone from the DLC poll. This is a bonus character for all intents and purposes and it's going to be an easy cash grab.

Anybody who didn't vote for Wolf or Wonder Red is a bad person

Yoshi's yarn amiibo is really cute. I shouldn't, but I might get it. Definitely ordering the Splatoon + Squid amiibo bundle though. Squid is hype

Edited by DodgeDusk

Or we could end up with a character whose moveset would be easy peasy lemon squeezy to come up with and program, so Sakurai and his team don't have to do much thinking on it.

Now that I think about it, Vaati fits this too! He uses so many different attacks in the final battle in Zelda: The Minish Cap that Sakurai could probably make something in seconds. And for his Final Smash, there's his eyeball bat monster form.

Vaati could also take his alternate colors from other TMC characters and probably some TWW characters too since TMC used the same art style. I'd totally play as a Vaati colored like Ezlo's true form!

Well, if Chrom got in, I would hope Frederick takes his place in Robin's FS, of course. ^^

In the incredibly, incredibly, INCREDIBLY remote chance that Chrom becomes playable and he's replaced in Robin's FS, I expect the replacement character to be Morgan.

In the incredibly, incredibly, INCREDIBLY remote chance that Chrom becomes playable and he's replaced in Robin's FS, I expect the replacement character to be Morgan.

Yeah, well, everybody expected Chrom to be playable too. So I would just hope for what I want to at this point, honestly.

She only has a few things different than Diddy though, namely her hair, and bubblegum. She could honestly turn into a semi clone easily and in a game where Diddy is as dominant as he is I'd rather not have two.

You could make an entire moveset out of that hair alone.

Could she be a (semi)clone? Yes. But anyone who's actually played a DKC game with her should be able to see that there's plenty to draw from to make her an entirely unique character. People said Rosalina would be a Peach clone, Bowser Jr. would be a Bowser clone, and in the pre-Brawl days some even said Diddy Kong would be a Donkey Kong clone, and look how those turned out.

Also I hope Chorus Kids get a lot of votes.

I probably should've voted for them instead of Dixie in hindsight.

We have until October 3 to vote.

I'm sure you'll be able to cast another vote in the meantime.

So... the sensible thing would be voting for a character that has a chance to get in, wouldn't it? Like Wolf, Inkling, Shovel knight...

*looks over to table on which a lone shitty xbox360 game's case lies*

There is a wound torn through my heart that needs healing.

*Goes to vote*

Well, Bandai Namco helped develop the game, let's hope they finally bring this franchise back to llife

*types in: Coronamon*

The chances are so incredibly low, I'm probably the only one who votes for him, but if there's one franchise I want to see back in action, it's definitely this one.

If I really wanted to troll vote, I'd vote for Reimu

Chrom: "I suppose I'll get my chance... another day"

Maybe this is his other day O:

Realistically speaking, I wouldn't expect anything more than a semi-clone from the DLC poll. This is a bonus character for all intents and purposes and it's going to be an easy cash grab.

Cut to 2 seconds later, "No, you'll get it today!"

Also this stuff about Chrom pulling an Alfonzo, I'd like to point out that Engineer Link and Alfonzo are props, while Chrom is part of an actual attack. Big difference there.