To answer your questions:

• When I meant forests don't have defense boosts, I was comparing them to the original GBA stats. I don't remember what their FE4 stats were.
    Oh, sry for the misunderstanding. In FE4 forests do the exact same as in this patch: giving +20% evasion
  • The shop's new features will be obvious if you go shopping so you'll find out eventually! I should put a village in 1-3 explaining it, though.
    Hmm... I guess I still haven't found it out yet. I'm a bit confused now...
  • the WTA bonuses/penalties are +/-2 damage and +/-15 hit rates.
    15 difference (+ / - 7.5) is right in this shown example but Alec's iron lance weighs one more than this constitution is. So shouldn't the hitrate of the opponent be slightly higher?

And comments on the latest update:

• You actually can silence Sandima! I haven't done a full change on how staves work, but for this release the Silence staff is guaranteed to hit Sandima and the throne won't cure him. I actually forgot about this in 0.1.0 and had too quickly update it, so now you can land statuses on throne bosses, heh heh heh...
    Excellent!
  • I really like the Golden Axe conversation, it's still funny to me.
    Mhm!

Looking forward to Agustria! It has a lot of my personal favorite chapters gameplay-wise, so I hope you'll enjoy them too!
It had a really interesting change which made this chapter different to all the straight forward seizing chapters in the original.

Spoiler

Map story
With his successful venture in Verdane, Barhara ordered Sigurd to preside over Evans Castle along the border. Soon afterwards, he married Diadora.
Meanwhile, Grandbell's actions in Verdane raised an uproar within Agustria. Many Augstrian lords shared strong sentiments against Grandbell's actions.
hJremgs.png8xR0FGp.pngsOfMMlx.png
douche quartett
Chagall's eyes kinda creep me.

Furthermore, tragic events within the heart of Agustria worsened the situation. The former king of Agustria, the illustrious Imuka, was assassinated.
pnVwJhR.pngRvKonkx.png
Better known as Athos.

Chapter 2-1: Disturbance In Agustria.
YiViarr.pngR17XKn9.png
Eltoshan and his sister Lachesis discuss the critical situation.

Lachesis: Is Shagall truly planning to go to war with Grandbell?!

Eltoshan: ... I'm afraid so. I'm heading to Agustry right now. I must get King Shagall to end the military buildup.

Lachesis: Eltoshan, wait! King Shagall killed his own father.

s3BUlf3.pngTmnUcU9.png
Again the spelling is inconsequent in case of Shagall here.

Lachesis: Do you think he’ll listen?! You’re putting your life in peril!

Eltoshan: That’s nonsense. I’ve heared the death rumors about King Imuka’s death. It’s just court gossip. If I talk to him face-to-face, I’m sure I can turn him around.

Lachesis: But…

Eltoshan: Tears don’t suit you, Lachesis. Don’t worry, I’ll be back. I promise. I have no intention of dying out there! Still, I’ll have my best soldiers stand guard while I’m gone. Take care.

Lachesis: Eltoshan…

w1Z3KTr.pnggDkSsOY.png4EUUy10.pngWld1wfT.png
Eltoshan on the way towards his own fate.

Shagall: Eltoshan… my father always had a soft spot for you. And you took advantage of that, trying to make me the fool. But now that my father’s gone, I rule Agustria! Guards!

6DqgEHS.png3oYaesS.png
The obvious result…

Eltoshan: What?! No! Your Majesty, you’re putting your reputation on the line! Lock me up if you wish, but you must not let the war happen! It’s the only thing I ask of you!

VNy1Xc9.png
end of this conversation

Shagall: Hmph. What a pain. Give my order to Boldo to seize Nodion. Someone needs to keep them in line while Eltoshan rots in his cell. Once we’re through there, I’m taking the whole show to Grandbell!

D56jOpI.png
Manfroy appears quite suddenly.

Shagall: Manfroy, is that you? Yeah… I did what you asked. There’s no going back now. Will we really have a chance, though…?

Manfroy: Remember, Grandbell still honours its peace treaty with Agustria. An all-out assault would take them by surprise. Even if they fought back, what could they do? Their strongest troops are busy fighting with Isaac. This is time to strike!

Shagall: Hmm… I guess you’re right. If we can conquer Grandbell… the other countries will have to recognize Agustria’s sovereignty! And I’ll be emperor of the world!

Manfroy: Huhuhu… That’s certainly a possibility.

Meanwhile in Nodion Castle…

SrYOxPw.pnghCbOuxz.png
Lachesis gets the horrible but also expectable news.

Guard: We need to prepare ourselves. There is no doubt that Heirhein will learn about King Eltoshan’s situation as well. Prince Elliot shares King Shagall’s opinion regarding the incident in Verdane. Coupled with the friction between himself and King Eltoshan… He may very well launch an assault on Nodion.

Lachesis:  Hah! That Elliot just can’t handle the fact that I’ll have nothing to do with him. He think everything should be handed to him on a silver platter. I can’t stand men like him. Agustria seems to be lacking in nobles with the caliber of Eltoshan. I refuse to get married under these circumstances.

Guard: I can appreciate your sentiments, my lady. Sadly, they cannot stop a man like Prince Elliot from attacking. If only we could recall the Cross Knights back from Fort Silvail…

Lachesis: Prince Elliot wouldn’t dare make a move on us. Alas, we’ll have to make do with the meager troops that are still here.

Guard: I hope it doesn’t come to it, but please be ready for the worst.

Lachesis:  Understood. But don’t overdo it, or worse, get yourself killed! Even if you’ve dedicated your life for Nodion, I don’t want you to be reckless.

Guard: Of course, your Highness. King Eltoshan trusted us with the defenses while he was gone. As knights of Nodion, we’ll make sure his trust was not misplaced!

Meanwhile in Heirhein Castle…

N3rKNUM.pngqKhQefl.pngTZduy2n.pngqozqd1O.png
With Eltoshan being inprisoned it’s the perfect opportunity to overrun Nodion now.

GZAFXHk.png
Nodion strengthened their defenses.

Speeches by the douches:

Elliot: Princess Lachesis of Nodion… that little wretch. Her days of jerking me around are over! What could she possibly do surrounded by this military might? She’s coming back to Heirhein with me… whether she likes it or NOT!

Philip: We’ve got the castle, understood? Don’t be led astray by the enemy. Defend to the death!

PkQFnNr.png
Felicia speaks.

Ka-Boom: King Eltoshan was imprisoned in Agusty, and now Nodion us under attack from Heirhein. We’ve recived a request for backup from Princess Lachesis.

Sigurd: Why would they do that? His loyality to the Agustrian throne is unmatched! Still, if that’s the truth, we need to ride out to Nodion. If she died… there’s not telling what he’d do.

Map
Um15e6I.pngqrWXC7Z.pngKLcKQim.png?1
eUyM9Yu.pngDXednML.pngRqDeOaA.png?1
sneJvyb.png?1mulKsyJ.png?1
(I messed up by forgetting to make one screenshot in the southern area)

In this chapter you have to seize Heirhein Castle with the side task not to let the enemy seize Nodion.
It's different in the original since Nodion was captured by Heirhein automatically after the first turns.
In this patch you have to prevent it.
Nodion is surrounded by lots of enemies from different classes and many more reinforcement waves will appear later.
You have to fight two mini and one major boss.
There's another notable difference: An arena. I'll check it out once I get done with defending.

Note: As in the original Arden wants to visit the coast.

NPCs
90HHqJn.png
All the NPCs have same level and similar stats. Their equipment is iron sword and javelin.

4Htufqw.pngFfeEYYk.pngp6o9OlS.png
Eve is one of the three cavaliers from the original. The other two are replaced by the generics. Paladins can use light magic which is pretty interesting. His stats are are a joke. One-digit numbers for being second tier!!!

Enemies
rqdJFmh.pngl3rU4H2.png
Axe cavaliers and cavaliers who can use swords and lances

URjJtGM.png
Knights who can use all four physical weapon types.

RZOlIkv.png
some archers

KEiJUfN.pngatHgnzc.png
It's not visuable here but the two archers around this cavalier are ballista archers. You have to check out their weapon to identify them as ballistas. They're stationary (I guess).

BdAgE7O.pngxL2Z09S.png
first enemy healers

zquxFc7.pngpbxOvfC.pngXYQJdrx.pngv9Xzw8h.png
Philip is one of two mini bosses. He has a silver lance which will hurt seriously. Poke him with a physical weaponnot to bother with toughness and finish him off with Azel because he has like no resistance. Toughness seems to be a class skill of knights and replaces great shield.

DK9TtCI.pngblbbEMS.png0KqrAdO.png
Elliot is the second mini boss, the weaker but a bit faster version than Philip with more HP surprisingly. Halberd will (almost) oneshot him. He has no skill(s).

8jz6or5.pngGPMI6zq.pngvwCVcYf.png
Boldo is the main boss who guards Heirhein Castle. Another general with higher level and stats than Philip. Surprisingly he has no great shield though.

Turn 1
d70exaU.pngYsJ2ZJq.png
I haven't mentioned the weapon triangle yet. It works - / +5% evasion and - / +2 damage. (Alec has speed reduction with the iron lance so has -3 evasion).
PS: Apparently it's not true according to this comment by the developer: the WTA bonuses/penalties are +/-2 damage and +/-15 hit rates.

dkjTNsj.png5QTSdeb.png3lOqeiq.pngi4p4i9y.png
Although the golden axe has one less might than the iron axe it deals seven more damage. Idk how the golden axe works. Its description doesn't help me further.
Anyways Lex uses the iron axe because thanks to bravado it's still an instant kill.

3Zhnzru.png4omAvm5.png
Azel's personal skill only works for fire spells (fire tome and bolganone scroll). Otherwise thunder would have 100% too because it has a much higher accuracy.

xF8DJdc.png
Without much effort I can kill all the opponents in my attack range. Let's see what the enemy and Nodion will do...

imhQDfe.pngooSBUfu.png
Elliot and his batallion move, Philip doesn't.

NlzAAHJ.png
The enemy prioritizes Nodion of course.

HkppIQK.png
Neither one of the NPCs nor one of the enemies dies in the first turn.

Turn 2
rXOeC4r.png850q7JH.png
Sigurd's army is coming to the Cross Knights's help. Lex gets one of his rare speed levels.

lT4HCpm.png
One more enemy cavalier falls. My target is to get this situation under control fast.

Xz59pHM.png
The first four NPCs die...

MMpuOtN.png
... but also three Heirheins share the same fate.

Chapter 2-1: Disturbance In Agustria (part 1)

Edited by Alisa Reinford

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2-1: Disturbance In Agustria (part 2)

Spoiler

Turn 3
dnTrhLX.png
Elliot can attack the NPCs in this turn already.

VvyKzxO.png
also reinforecements from Heirhein on the way towards Nodion.

qfj45Oz.pngAfVtVX8.png
Except for killing one knight I can't do much. Let's see what Elliot will do...

6gDHUto.pngKt1XQtC.png
His biggest victory in his life probably.

NGeJNoM.png
Three more enemies die to the NPCs...

Q5Ft7Do.png
... so two NPCs do. (the other one was killed by Elliot)

fWoVtbK.png
Eve gets attacked too. He can tank quite a bit.

Turn 4
9IGoSNh.png

• Alec kills a weaken cavalier.
  • Sigurd onerounds an axe cavalier.
  • Lex oneshots an axe cavalier thanks to bravado.
  • Arden and Azel kill a cavalier.

3jiJlBt.png
Perfect! His defense roll still hasn't stopped yet.

I forgot to mention two things about the knight sword:

1. He takes only halved counterdamage.
  2. He can counterattack in 2 range. (only counterattack!!!)

Arena
5u7Lb4J.png
You have to pay for the arena as in the GBA games. However the reward (100) is the same as you get for the first round in FE4's one.

SRgKwVY.png
I'm pretty sure the first opponent in chapter 2's arena from FE4 was a level 1 fighter.

ovOZGYG.png
Holy crap! No, just no! This guy almost oneshots Dew. Thankfully he got hit only once and could survive.
If you win, you can't continue the arena immediately, but you have to wait till the next turn.
It's not worthy for the low money.
(SHIT... I forgot... actually it still might be... because sth. good happens if you survive several rounds. It's just the question if it's the case in this hack too. Have to find it out in the next map which features an arena.)

Kh6zOeZ.png
Elliot can't kill this time.

WG9yA9F.pngQvG4h1H.png
more rips

AnjGrbW.png
Taken only low damage this time for having the knight sword equipped.

Turn 5
kI5SWp7.pngu47PX52.png
Time to take this pack out.

6ihzd6b.pngHD892oX.png
halberd + bravado = oneshot

1xUYoz4.pngiOSq1is.pngAmCOmlm.png
perfect level for a physical unit

VvjCMEc.png
Jamka and Arden kill this knight.

The first batallion is defeated. But as you see more cavaliers are coming. I'm worried about Azel.

rsvcDnC.png
Only one NPC is still alive now.

ZsrOZ2O.pngn9MeGOC.pngHuFVjnJ.pngMevx6HL.png
This risky move was paid off very well.

raSt2N8.png
The last NPC kills one of the weakened cavs. by Azel.

Turn 6
SwsilKb.png
Boldo gets the information from this soldier that Elliot has fallen. He answers with sending out more reinforcements.

J7a9VeM.png
More strength for critting an axe knight.

XEu2XfP.png
Woman: King Imuka was a great soul. His passing has been an emorous loss for us all. His son, on the other hand... it's like a broken mirror! I hope he realizes that a war is the last thing we need. If only King Eltoshan succeeded Agustria's throne. He was a great advisor to King Imuka.

C2YY9iM.png
Some of my party members are in the attack range of Philip's knight batallion. They were stationary all the time but I guess they'll move now.

Turn 7
lyyeEYA.png
No, they didn't move, but they'll start in this turn.

hmC252q.png
more reinforcements

EcNg5ch.png
ok

fLZCzXD.pngraIjOgi.png
Midale gets rescued after that. My two walls shall deal with these dudes.

R6tYDI3.png
Philip even misses. He'd have caused only one damage anyways due to Arden's toughness.

5xIHZGP.pngZd4aQEH.png
All the knights could do three damage to him in total.

FiLCI4C.png
Lex oneshots two cavaliers and gets the exact same level as his knight bro - not really surprising tbh.

Alec takes damage by one of the ballistas.

Turn 8
KEiJUfN.pngatHgnzc.png
I have shown them before but again: Ballistas don't have a sprite. You can only identify them by checking out everyone's equipment.

PIidMdN.png
The assualt starts.

GqWuPrE.pngn8evjao.pnglU2WkXz.png
The bosses are pathetic. Elliot got oneshotted while Philip onerounded by a rather weak thunder tome.

• Lex oneshots a lance knight.
  • Jamka finishes off a weaken knight.
  • Midale onerounds a cavalier.
  • Arden and Sigurd kill an axe knight.

CEeUl5x.pngBOJ6YaC.png
bad and ok

TI95jAx.png
Only one knight survived. The (ballista) archers don't worry me.

Turn 8
bf3doob.png
I forgot to mention that knight reinforcements (on the top screen) appeared in the previous turn. But even they don't bother me at all. I will cut down everything close to me in this turn.

vYsprtt.pngTTqvoI5.png
If you cross a certain line, this happens.

zuyF2WZ.png

• Alec onerounds a ballista archer.
  • Dew finishes off a weaken thief.
  • Azel onerounds a knight.
  • Noish onerounds a cavalier.
  • Sigurd onerounds the other ballista archer.
  • Midale onerounds a knight.
  • Lex onerounds a knight. Yeah, he even started to double.

SUorFe1.png
the result

vRXpKVt.png
bleh

GIiCuVT.png0O5BtKy.png
Last NPC helps out again (unfortunately).

Turn 9
75KJxg7.pngs5yRAMT.png
and more: nomads this time

• Noish crits an axe cavalier to death.
  • Lex oneshots a knight.
  • Midale onerounds an axe cavalier.
  • Jamka onerounds the priest.
  • Arden oneshots a cavalier.

1FrJ0Kq.png
Only four enemies are left.

oJdKzhM.png
no more reinforcements

Without much effort they're taken out so that only Boldo is left now.

lKuYtxP.png
woah... defense

6Vkihdu.pngdPafYsn.pngZWHvBa0.png
vTwXIjI.pngVA02XM6.pnglGSRrKg.png
Adios!
(Jamka dealt six damage due to bloodthirst 10-6=4)

ed0iQ4G.png
Arden becomes more Arden.

z3JSVhh.png
But Arden doesn't only do a splendid job in combat, but he also proves his usefulness in searching stuff:

CivHUS9.pngZzo85ng.pngfYODeDP.png0quWb6n.png
Honestly it's prefect for him since physical enemies can't really hurt him anyways but that means he can only specify on only one weapon type to benefit from the strength boost. I have to find someone else for wearing this item. Would be good for Ayra... maybe.

HIA5BL1.png
Sigurd talks to Eve.

Sigurd: You can put your weapon down! We're here to help Nodion.

Lachesis: Stand down, Eve. That man is sir Sigurd.

Eve: Oh! My apologies. I've heared many good thingss about you from lord Eltoshan.

Sigurd: Haha, that's good to hear. Lachesis, I heared Eltoshan got locked up by the king. Is this true?

Lachesis: Yes, it is. I'm terribly worried about him.

Eve: It feels like all of Agustria has turned against us.

Lachesis: Sigurd, I need your help. I must free Eltoshan!

Sigurd: Hmm... I'm a bit hesitant to get involved in foreign affairs, given the backflash of my campaign in Verdane. However, King Azmur expected something like this to happen. He told me Eltoshan was a key figure for future peace between our countries. So don't worry, you've got Grandbell itself supporting you. I promise you, we'll get Eltoshan out of here.

Lachesis: Thank you, Sigurd!

ioW5MKN.png
We get two new allies: Lachesis (expectable) and Eve (surprising)
Note: Eve isn't playable in FE4. He's just one of three NPCs who protects Lachesis.

mHlXeXM.pngUtQD2bd.pngR4c2d6M.png
JNPS18t.pngW4AWFAV.pngxSsNd9H.png
Lachesis is an interesting unit. She became from a princess to a lord and even carries the typical lord weapon, rapier. She starts at level 1 so she has a long way to go. She's squishy but powerleveling should fix it hopefully. She might be a good potential user of the Ares cuff. She has two skills:

• Charisma: Gives units within three range a hit / evasion boost.
  • Royal Veil: I guess any stave will fullheal an ally, if she has full health.

Before Sigurd seizes Heirhein, I'm going to visit all the remaining houses and shops:

Elder: Our lord Eltoshan has quite the ancestry. The blood of Hezul the Brave, one of the twelve legendary crusaders, flows in his veins. Thanks to that, he can wield the famous Mistletainn. It's one of the strongest blades in existence! Only the Tyrfing or the Balmung rival it in power.

Boy: Hey! You look strong. I need you to get rid of a ghost for me. Every night when I look out the window... I see something glowing in the sea. My mom and dad think I'm imagining things, but I'm not! Really! I don't really know where it is... But it's definitely haunting somewhere in the sea. I hope you get rid of it!

Young woman: Have you met our lord Eltoshan? Don't let his tough looks fool you! The truth is, whenever his sister is around, he becomes a bi ol' softie. He'll never admit it, though!

HA0wE2Y.pngaTmqBbs.png
This shop has quite nice staves. I don't need any weapons since I can get them by Dew.

You might have noticed that there's a village in this map.
I didn't visit it.
You: Why?
Me: I don't fucking know...

ygcrYRQ.png
Finally Sigurd can seize.

Sigurd: We can't leave Agustria alone with Eltoshan still in prison. What should we do now, KA-BOOM?

Ka-Boom: Our intrusion in the country won't sit well with the locals. We need to show them that we're here for peaceful reasons.

Soldier: Sir Sigurd! This man arrived looking for you.

DC4E6a7.png
This generic man can help apparently.

Sigurd: Yes, I am. What can I do for you?

Man: Please, help us. I hail from Anphony, northeast of here. Our villages are being attacked by bandits. Our lord, Lord Macbeth, hasn't spared a single soldier to help us.

Sigurd: That's problematic. I'm surprised Shagall's thinking of war with his country is such a state. Alright, everyone. Let's move out to Anphony!

Chapter 2-1: Disturbance In Agustria (part 2)

Spoiler

Turn 3
dnTrhLX.png
Elliot can attack the NPCs in this turn already.

VvyKzxO.png
also reinforecements from Heirhein on the way towards Nodion.

qfj45Oz.pngAfVtVX8.png
Except for killing one knight I can't do much. Let's see what Elliot will do...

6gDHUto.pngKt1XQtC.png
His biggest victory in his life probably.

NGeJNoM.png
Three more enemies die to the NPCs...

Q5Ft7Do.png
... so two NPCs do. (the other one was killed by Elliot)

fWoVtbK.png
Eve gets attacked too. He can tank quite a bit.

Turn 4
9IGoSNh.png

• Sigurd onerounds an axe cavalier.
  • Lex oneshots an axe cavalier thanks to bravado.
  • Arden and Azel kill a cavalier.

3jiJlBt.png
Perfect! His defense roll still hasn't stopped yet.

I forgot to mention two things about the knight sword:

1. He takes only halved counterdamage.
  2. He can counterattack in 2 range. (only counterattack!!!)

Arena
5u7Lb4J.png
You have to pay for the arena as in the GBA games. However the reward (100) is the same as you get for the first round in FE4's one.

SRgKwVY.png
I'm pretty sure the first opponent in chapter 2's arena from FE4 was a level 1 fighter.

ovOZGYG.png
Holy crap! No, just no! This guy almost oneshots Dew. Thankfully he got hit only once and could survive.
If you win, you can't continue the arena immediately, but you have to wait till the next turn.
It's not worthy for the low money.
(SHIT... I forgot... actually it still might be... because sth. good happens if you survive several rounds. It's just the question if it's the case in this hack too. Have to find it out in the next map which features an arena.)

Kh6zOeZ.png
Elliot can't kill this time.

WG9yA9F.pngQvG4h1H.png
more rips

AnjGrbW.png
Taken only low damage this time for having the knight sword equipped.

Turn 5
kI5SWp7.pngu47PX52.png
Time to take this pack out.

6ihzd6b.pngHD892oX.png
halberd + bravado = oneshot

1xUYoz4.pngiOSq1is.pngAmCOmlm.png
perfect level for a physical unit

VvjCMEc.png
Jamka and Arden kill this knight.

The first batallion is defeated. But as you see more cavaliers are coming. I'm worried about Azel.

rsvcDnC.png
Only one NPC is still alive now.

ZsrOZ2O.pngn9MeGOC.pngHuFVjnJ.pngMevx6HL.png
This risky move was paid off very well.

raSt2N8.png
The last NPC kills one of the weakened cavs. by Azel.

Turn 6
SwsilKb.png
Boldo gets the information from this soldier that Elliot has fallen. He answers with sending out more reinforcements.

J7a9VeM.png
More strength for critting an axe knight.

XEu2XfP.png
Woman: King Imuka was a great soul. His passing has been an emorous loss for us all. His son, on the other hand... it's like a broken mirror! I hope he realizes that a war is the last thing we need. If only King Eltoshan succeeded Agustria's throne. He was a great advisor to King Imuka.

C2YY9iM.png
Some of my party members are in the attack range of Philip's knight batallion. They were stationary all the time but I guess they'll move now.

Turn 7
lyyeEYA.png
No, they didn't move, but they'll start in this turn.

hmC252q.png
more reinforcements

EcNg5ch.png
ok

fLZCzXD.pngraIjOgi.png
Midale gets rescued after that. My two walls shall deal with these dudes.

R6tYDI3.png
Philip even misses. He'd have caused only one damage anyways due to Arden's toughness.

5xIHZGP.pngZd4aQEH.png
All the knights could do three damage to him in total.

FiLCI4C.png
Lex oneshots two cavaliers and gets the exact same level as his knight bro - not really surprising tbh.

Alec takes damage by one of the ballistas.

Turn 8
KEiJUfN.pngatHgnzc.png
I have shown them before but again: Ballistas don't have a sprite. You can only identify them by checking out everyone's equipment.

PIidMdN.png
The assualt starts.

GqWuPrE.pngn8evjao.pnglU2WkXz.png
The bosses are pathetic. Elliot got oneshotted while Philip onerounded by a rather weak thunder tome.

• Lex oneshots a lance knight.
  • Jamka finishes off a weaken knight.
  • Midale onerounds a cavalier.
  • Arden and Sigurd kill an axe knight.

CEeUl5x.pngBOJ6YaC.png
bad and ok

TI95jAx.png
Only one knight survived. The (ballista) archers don't worry me.

Turn 8
bf3doob.png
I forgot to mention that knight reinforcements (on the top screen) appeared in the previous turn. But even they don't bother me at all. I will cut down everything close to me in this turn.

vYsprtt.pngTTqvoI5.png
If you cross a certain line, this happens.

zuyF2WZ.png

• Alec onerounds a ballista archer.
  • Dew finishes off a weaken thief.
  • Noish onerounds a cavalier.
  • Sigurd onerounds the other ballista archer.
  • Midale onerounds a knight.
  • Lex onerounds a knight. Yeah, he even started to double.

SUorFe1.png
the result

vRXpKVt.png
bleh

GIiCuVT.png0O5BtKy.png
Last NPC helps out again (unfortunately).

Turn 9
75KJxg7.pngs5yRAMT.png
and more: nomads this time

• Noish crits an axe cavalier to death.
  • Lex oneshots a knight.
  • Midale onerounds an axe cavalier.
  • Jamka onerounds the priest.
  • Arden oneshots a cavalier.

1FrJ0Kq.png
Only four enemies are left.

oJdKzhM.png
no more reinforcements

Without much effort they're taken out so that only Boldo is left now.

lKuYtxP.png
woah... defense

6Vkihdu.pngdPafYsn.pngZWHvBa0.png
vTwXIjI.pngVA02XM6.pnglGSRrKg.png
Adios!
(Jamka dealt six damage due to bloodthirst 10-6=4)

ed0iQ4G.png
Arden becomes more Arden.

z3JSVhh.png
But Arden doesn't only do a splendid job in combat, but he also proves his usefulness in searching stuff:

CivHUS9.pngZzo85ng.pngfYODeDP.png0quWb6n.png
Honestly it's prefect for him since physical enemies can't really hurt him anyways but that means he can only specify on only one weapon type to benefit from the strength boost. I have to find someone else for wearing this item. Would be good for Ayra... maybe.

HIA5BL1.png
Sigurd talks to Eve.

Sigurd: You can put your weapon down! We're here to help Nodion.

Lachesis: Stand down, Eve. That man is sir Sigurd.

Eve: Oh! My apologies. I've heared many good thingss about you from lord Eltoshan.

Sigurd: Haha, that's good to hear. Lachesis, I heared Eltoshan got locked up by the king. Is this true?

Lachesis: Yes, it is. I'm terribly worried about him.

Eve: It feels like all of Agustria has turned against us.

Lachesis: Sigurd, I need your help. I must free Eltoshan!

Sigurd: Hmm... I'm a bit hesitant to get involved in foreign affairs, given the backflash of my campaign in Verdane. However, King Azmur expected something like this to happen. He told me Eltoshan was a key figure for future peace between our countries. So don't worry, you've got Grandbell itself supporting you. I promise you, we'll get Eltoshan out of here.

Lachesis: Thank you, Sigurd!

ioW5MKN.png
We get two new allies: Lachesis (expectable) and Eve (surprising)
Note: Eve isn't playable in FE4. He's just one of three NPCs who protects Lachesis.

mHlXeXM.pngUtQD2bd.pngR4c2d6M.png
JNPS18t.pngW4AWFAV.pngxSsNd9H.png
Lachesis is an interesting unit. She became from a princess to a lord and even carries the typical lord weapon, rapier. She starts at level 1 so she has a long way to go. She's squishy but powerleveling should fix it hopefully. She might be a good potential user of the Ares cuff. She has two skills:

• Charisma: Gives units within three range a hit / evasion boost.
  • Royal Veil: I guess any stave will fullheal an ally, if she has full health.

Before Sigurd seizes Heirhein, I'm going to visit all the remaining houses and shops:

Elder: Our lord Eltoshan has quite the ancestry. The blood of Hezul the Brave, one of the twelve legendary crusaders, flows in his veins. Thanks to that, he can wield the famous Mistletainn. It's one of the strongest blades in existence! Only the Tyrfing or the Balmung rival it in power.

Boy: Hey! You look strong. I need you to get rid of a ghost for me. Every night when I look out the window... I see something glowing in the sea. My mom and dad think I'm imagining things, but I'm not! Really! I don't really know where it is... But it's definitely haunting somewhere in the sea. I hope you get rid of it!

Young woman: Have you met our lord Eltoshan? Don't let his tough looks fool you! The truth is, whenever his sister is around, he becomes a bi ol' softie. He'll never admit it, though!

HA0wE2Y.pngaTmqBbs.png
This shop has quite nice staves. I don't need any weapons since I can get them by Dew.

You might have noticed that there's a village in this map.
I didn't visit it.
You: Why?
Me: I don't fucking know...

ygcrYRQ.png
Finally Sigurd can seize.

Sigurd: We can't leave Agustria alone with Eltoshan still in prison. What should we do now, KA-BOOM?

Ka-Boom: Our intrusion in the country won't sit well with the locals. We need to show them that we're here for peaceful reasons.

Soldier: Sir Sigurd! This man arrived looking for you.

DC4E6a7.png
This generic man can help apparently.

Sigurd: Yes, I am. What can I do for you?

Man: Please, help us. I hail from Anphony, northeast of here. Our villages are being attacked by bandits. Our lord, Lord Macbeth, hasn't spared a single soldier to help us.

Sigurd: That's problematic. I'm surprised Shagall's thinking of war with his country is such a state. Alright, everyone. Let's move out to Anphony!

Chapter 2-2: Wandering Bard (part 1)

Spoiler

Map Story
With Heirhein subdued, castle Nodion was safe once again. However, Sigurd learned about the trials that the villagers of Anphony were facing. As a knight of compassion, he sets out to answer their pleas.

Chapter 2-2: Wandering Bard

zLjfN2C.pngkt7VgFx.png

Zane: Yes, your Majesty?

Shagall: I'm worried the other lords may not have the manpower to deal with Sigurd. I want you to check up on them and send reinforcements.

Zane: If I may interject your Majesty... it may be prudent to simply forgo war.

Shagall: What was that? It sounded like Eltoshan is in the room! I thought I threw him in a cell.

Zane: ...

Shagall: Do I need to have him removed?

Zane: That won't be necessary, your Majesty. I'll send out troops immediately. Who should I visit first?

Shagall: Lord MacBeth of Anphony. I don't know how he does it, but over a third our tax money comes from him. We must absolutely not lose his ressources at a time like this!

Zane: Understood. I'll go gather some soldiers and depart.

aNEAqZJ.png
Zane is going to visit Eltoshan in his cell.

Eltoshan: Zane... what are you doing here?

Zane: I thought you'd appreciate news from the battlefield. Aren't you worried about your dear sister?

Eltoshan: Lachesis? Did something happen to her?!

Zane: Don't worry, she's fine. She's with Sigurd and his troops.

Eltoshan: ... Don't scare me like that.

Zane: Unfortunately, it cost us Heirhein. Lord Boldo and his son, Elliot, died in the battlefield. Now his Majesty wants me to reinforce Anphony.

Eltoshan: Zane... you need to convince his Majesty to stop the war. Don't indulge in his foolish desires!

Zane: I tried, Eltohsan. At this point, I'll end up sharing a seat with you. Or worse, lose my head. As long as I play along. I'll have another day to think of something.

Eltoshan: No... you're just delaying the inevitable.

Zane: That's going to happen anyway if I get removed. Take care, Eltoshan.

Zane leaves...
3C0GSEr.pnged8h2XR.png
... to take a visit at Anphony Castle.

MacBeth: Ah! Sir Zane. I am humbled to see a man of your statue here. May I offer some wine? Or perhaps you would like to rest with one of my courtesans?

Zane: That won't be necessary. I'm here for important business. Heirhein's been conquered by sir Sigurd and his troops.

MacBeth: Hmph, I suppose that's to be expected. Lord Boldo always did have trouble with money.

Zane: You're quite relaxed MacBeth. Aren't you worried that they will come for you?

MacBeth: Why would they? This is the heart of Agustria. Lord Boldo was simply foolish enough to bring his troops close to the border. Now that he's gone, I'm sure Grandbell will depart and leave us to our business.

Zane: How optimistic of you, Lord MacBeth. I hope you are correct on your analysis. But, in the case you are not, King Shagall sends you some support.

MacBeth: How generous of his Majesty! I'll be sure too add a gift the next time I send in the taxes. However, they won't be necessary.

Zane: His Majesty doesn't feel the same way, I'm afraid. I insist you at least to let them stay in the area, until King Shagall recalls them.

MacBeth: Very well. I'll have them relax in the barracks. I'm sure your soldiers will enjoy the rest!

Zane leaves...
4FXjjoF.png
... and gets interrupted by a soldier.

Soldier: He sounds like a knive with no honour!

Zane: These are orders from King Shagall himself. Disobeying them is treason. However, Lord MacBeth has declines our aid. Unless he directly asks for your assistance, there's no need to help him in his illicit activities. Do you understand my words?

Soldier: ... I believe so.

Zane: Good. I'll head back to Agustry, then.

p1EhXVp.png5h1TSZ7.png7IWrZ0c.png
This is the Black Boar apparently.

MacBeth: Proper greetings, please! I do have a title.

???: Hrmph. If you say so, lord MacBeth. Whaddya need this time?

MacBeth: It's time for another collection. Get your underlings ready.

???: Gotcha. Let me know when to start and I'll tell the boys.

5GcPWun.png
It's Beowulf.

Voltz: What makes you think I have any idea? Don't worry about it. We might not be making money right now, but MacBeth's got deep pockets.
Once he needs us I'll make sure we get a tidy sum.

Beowulf: Sigh... I wonder why Eltoshan didn't hire us.

Voltz: Last I heared, Eltoshan wasn't too happy with the war. Got himself locked up. A real comedy act.

Beowulf: Seriously?! Geez... I heared he had a sister. I hope she's doing okay...
(recruitment hint)

V9eW9Tb.pngUyJHj9t.png8hBhVhH.png

Levin: Bandits? Shouldn't your lord help you folks?

Man: We've all sent messengers, and they all return with the same answer: Lord MacBeth is rallying the troops for the war. If you asked the more sullen villagers, they'd say the bandits were at MacBeth's beck and call.

Levin: Sounds like he's a bit unpopular.

Younger man: Hah! With what we've endured, that's a compliment. He levies the heaviest taxes in Agusty, he always sides with the merchants when arguments arise, and he feasts like a pig while we struggle every harvest. I doubt you'll find anyone in this village with a kind word for him.

Levin: Wow. Tell you what, I'll take care of that scumbag. And when I'm done, you can all whip up a nice reward for me when I get back.

Younger man: Hahaha! That's a good one. If you manage to do that, I'll cook you a grand feast. I'll even use the fattest pork in our sty!

Man: Ah, the brashness of youth. Levin, without results, your words ring hollow. If you ask me, you should forget about us. We may have suffered under MacBeth's rule, but we've always survived. If you get rid of him, things may turn for the worst, especially in a time like this.

Levin: Sheesh, you gotta trust me. I'm no ordinary bard. Alright then, take care.

mEBFgsc.pnganRhzYU.png
When Levin goes outisde... he gets (unwanted) accompany.

Levin: I was just looking for you!

Sylvia: Suuuure. Is that all I am to you? Just a poor, lonely dancer you have your fun with until you're bored?

Levin: You make it sound like we were betrothed! We've only been together... what, twice?

Sylvia: ... three times...

Levin: Besides, we're both vagrants. We have our own fates to follow.

Sylvia: ... you said I was cute. Do you know how happy that made me...?

1gyLdO3.png
She's crying...

Levin: Hey! Hey! Stop crying! Argh... This is so embarrassing... Everyone's staring. Listen Sylvia, I was kidding around. Mostly. You want to hang around with me? Go ahead. Things are going to get bumpy, though. You okay with that?

Sylvia: Heehee! Of course! I like it rough!

Levin: Geez, you were crying a minute ago, now your face is as dry as a desert.

Sylvia: I'll have you know my face is as smooth as silk, you silly goose!

Levin: That's not what I mea- You know what. Let's just get going.

Map
2VWjb9d.pngof8fsMh.png?1
9JudFUT.png6bEQ5zq.png?1
nfDawpF.png?1grcbhOk.png?1
2-2 is a rather small map. Your party is seperated. Levin and Sylvia have their default positions.
Voltz, Zane, the Black Boar and Beowulf aren't here (yet).
This chapter is probably a little race to visit all the villages in time.

Cy5qmJ5.pngP0OErdp.png6MCfa5D.pnggbCDPLy.png
Levin is a speed mage. His damage output with his low magic and might of wind isn't very high but therefore he can double a lot. His skill wind spirit is kinda pointless because he tends to become like Speedy Gonzales. However it's not mentioned when the dealt damage is increased. If it only triggers when the opponent's speed > Levin's, then it'll become pointless for the most part except for swordmaster bosses maybe.

1ueG4fZ.pngjZdh4ki.pngRZ6zPGt.pnghVA4F56.png
Sylvia is the dancer. Her awful strength makes her a bad combat unit. However she's still somewhat useful because if she attacks an enemy and allies stand next to her, they'll get refreshed automatically without getting danced. It's even the better way to make use of her because otherwise she can dance for only one ally (instead of four in the original game).

Enemies
OmUVftO.pngoaRhojC.pnguNUdCZs.png
EnmYbLc.pngKGr3OdW.pngSMkYmuq.pngibWed7Q.pngOhvTaA5.png
Pretty much each class is represented. You might notice that their strength became higher. They carry iron, steel and poison weapons. A few of them carry reaver weapons. The fighters do actually quite high damage. None of the enemies have skills.

anANQja.png
Thieves are dodgy. Idk if they'll steal from you a / o go for the villages. Better to take them out immediately.

4SlWbbS.png9WfFPkg.png
introduction of eltomes

4YN4hsn.pngGpFQRMi.pngRCqcpG5.png
iYL9TKe.pngZaoXzte.png1na6cBa.png
MacBeth turned from a baron into a sage which means that he does have neither a high defense nor toughness. He carries inaccurate eltomes which reduce his speed due to his low con. He hits hard if he hits but he's by far less annoying than he was in FE4. Great Shield made him to real tough boss here.

Turn 1
czOXHZM.pngUuYRoXU.pngwO4CG1r.png
Here's how to use Sylvia: Levin poked this fighter and Sylvia can finish him off. You see Levin turned into blue after she had attacked and he can act again.

dVjyWIf.pngUYODfgg.png
Dew and Lachesis kill this brigand. She got the Ares cuff.

5Edt4CD.png
:(
(don't do that)

I guess it's the lowest hitrate for one my units I've ever seen aside against bosses in FE6.

z9RNOcd.pngkilHk7t.png
:)

rtqWsod.png
Noish kills the other thief with a much more respectable hitrate.

SuLLth7.png
In enemy phase...

• Alec pokes a soldier.
  • Arden oneshots a myrm.
  • Noish onerounds an other myrm and gets a disappointing reward for that.
  • Arden misses a mrym.
  • Sylvia weakens further the brigand Levin attacked.

7ex7QAG.png
Lots of enemies move towards me.

Turn 2

• Dew onerounds a soldier and obtains 253 gold.
  • Lex oneshots a soldier.
  • Jamka and Lachesis kill the myrm with the lancereaver.
  • Alec kills the weaken soldier.

kqZbWzu.png
This doesn't help her combat...

YYGfH2F.png
... whilst this, on the other hand, does.

Levin visits the first village:
Man: Hello there! I see you're doing good work protecting us from these bandits. Say, do you happen to have a scholar with you? My grandmother left us her old notes when she died, but no one here can make heads or tails about them. Maybe you someone who can?

BEuQUgX.pngvC9ZOZ1.png
The recipient of this item can use it actually. It's like the bolganone scroll Azel had. It's much more powerful but has only three uses. The problem here is the low accuracy. Azel could ignore this issue with his personal skill.

Azel visits a village:

Young boy: Ahhhh! A bandit, a bandit!

Girl: ... Huh?! Oh, Jesse, that's not a bandit.

Young boy: Oh, sorry!

Girl: Don't mind my brother... he just gets easily excited. Thank you for coming by. If it will help you, please take this gold.

obtains 3000 gold

8Mv3vIq.pngXBzthc5.png
thankfully no crit

Turn 3
CnqlEFJ.png

• Alec kills the thunder mage and gets an excellent level.
  • Dew onerounds a wind mage.
  • Jamka onerounds a soldier with an axereaver.
  • Levin kills the weaken soldier.

Lachesis visits a village:

Woman: Ah, we're so glad to see ya'll! Thanks for comin' by. While you're here, have some of our village's soup! Awww, don't make that face. It ain't going to make you sick or anything. Come on now!

Lachesis: ...!!!

Woman: So, whaddya think? Not bad, eh?

Increased...

• HP by 3
  • strength by 1
  • skill by 1
  • speed by 1
  • defense by 1
  • resistance by 1
  • luck by 1
  • magic by 1

The exact right person visited this.

QtAzThK.png
Jamka, Sigurd and Arden build the front line.

Noish and Lex almost kill two great knights. Noish took some damage.

MR8wDqU.png
Majestic!

lbDisWL.png
crap

Turn 4
fL7GqwO.png
The Black Boar will join the battle!

???: Aren't you supposed to call your men off while we do this? So somethin' about this, or the deal's off and you're not seein' a damn coin.

MacBeth: What?! They can't be my men. I'll call for some troops.

???: Alright. I'm going to tell the boys to attack while you do that.

PQQmH4d.png
Same goes for Voltz.

llO6yMT.png
He musters his men.

YhJlaJM.pngyGYLKCP.pngVc23dYs.pngtvIDNRD.png
Sarka appears as a miniboss. He's somewhat scary with the combination killer axe and pursuit. So kill him before he's able too attack you.

fLNp0nL.png
A bad level for onerounding another mage.

Sigurd onerounds an archer.

CjHZ3A3.pngIncsrky.pngAJu8vie.pngw7JhJRU.png
Sylvia can finish the pirate off with a crit and can refresh Levin.

eSxvib1.png
He onerounds a soldier and gets an expectable level up.

u3pLrL4.png
Arden and Sigurd block this path.

8O5Bpl8.png
I'm afraid of that he has Jagen-growths.

qZOQofD.png
As great Arden is against physical units, as bad he's against mages because they can double him. At least toughness prevents him by getting shitton of damage.

Noish onerounds a brigand.

Chapter 2-2: Wandering Bard (part 2)

Spoiler

Turn 5

lqy0JJy.pngLet's see what he wants.
qy5hODs.png
MacBeth has orders for Voltz.

Voltz: I thought the war was still months away.

Macbeth: I have some rats running around my kingdom. Take care of them. They're under this banner.

Voltz: I see. I hope you don't mind, but my men only signed up to fight a war. If we're going to do this too, we'll need gold up front.

Macbeth: Very well... this should cover your expenses. But make sure you do a thorough job!

Voltz and Beowulf haven't appeared on the map yet.

zc3gRtc.pngO3TZLn6.png
Noish onerounds the other fighter and gets another bad level.

Azel visits another village:

Young man: Thank you for driving thse bandits away! Sadly, all we can give is this healing salve. May Hezul watch over you.

obtains ointment (auto healing)

3RA8J2n.png
Have I mentioned the magic triangle yet? If not, then here it goes: fire > thunder > wind > fire (different to the other games)
Levin didn't the attack this mage right here.

• Arden finishes off the cavalier right of him.
  • Jamka oneshots the wind mage.

pY200ol.png
not really useful

VjlsjLZ.png
This is REALLY risky but she needs every exp. point she can get.

Sigurd oneshots the other mage.

bxcJ13m.png
Now they join the battlefield.

Beowulf: What are we doing?

Voltz: Cleanup. We're battling Grandbell.

Beowulf: Hmm... I saw these people fighting the bandits earlier. Are you sure we should be doing this?

Voltz: I don't mind if you want to sit this one out. I can't say this whole thing's on the level. But it's good money. MacBeth's going to pay us a tidy sum once the war gets rolling.

Beowulf: You have a point. I'll stick around for now.

Voltz: Alright. Go get the others, I'll lead the charge from here.

They still haven't appeared.

qJtnTg9.png
Announcement of more reinforcements. Just the question when they will appear...

Turn 6
bfWNr2K.pngAThvgwh.png
Midale kills the soldier and gets a mediocre level.

Alec visits another final village.

Elder: Mmmm... It's been a while since we've seen outsiders. Give those bandits a good wallop, alright? Now... I can't just let you leave empty-handed. Hmm... ah! Take this. My father gave me this when I got married. My wife's passed away, and I'm no youngster anymore. If it'll help you, then I can rest in peace.

beYEMeP.pngxU3blyK.png
Seems to be a slightly more powerful version of the slim lance.

0YFhPut.png
final village

Young girl: Hi there! Didja come to help us? My mommy said I should give you something to help. But all I have is this shiny rock... I hope it's useful!

2Cq97JD.pngilvfK9K.png
This is definitely an interesting item. Probably good for units who have rings which give them stat penalty in certain stats (= ares cuff).

7dz1Ldv.pngaQE3WPo.png
Not much happens in enemy phase.

Turn 7
2qSmKe6.png
Here they are! Two packs of cavaliers appear in the same turn.

03RC3OP.pngWoyeTiR.png7stoX8Q.pngj6mr2wd.pngjPEYBel.png
Beowulf joins in the north-west. He's a sword cavalier without any personal skills which already disqualifies him for me. His stats aren't bad aside of speed but since he can use only one weapon type and has no skills I'd probably do better with Alec and Noish.
He mentioned in the dialogue with Voltz that he might be stationary but that's just an assumption. In original FE4 everyone can recruit him for 10000 gold. I hope he became cheaper in this hack because I don't have that much right now. I guess Lachesis could recruit him for free since he kinda has a crush in her. However since she's quite far way from him someone else has to pay him.

BldB9IJ.png6mtySvM.pngIe5fwDI.png4vIEkuY.png
Voltz appears in the north-east. He's a nomad with not very scary stats and equipment and no skills.

KGsvW7q.pngX7THU8P.png
One paladin is among these reinforcements. They're not too scary either.

ZSwAi7B.png
delicious

J0zPcnA.pngtaCFyfV.pngK16BwGU.png
I hope for a oneshot-crit....

rddGeNj.png7X1D8U3.pngvzk8ro2.png
... which isn't the case unfortunately. So Sigurd and Levin have to take him out.

csdsHaE.pngG2aa8on.png
Sigurd, Arden and Levin block these guys. I'm a bit worried about Sigurd and Levin though.

BLBHSfL.png
alright

Enemy phase:

• Levin kills the soldier and weakens a mercenary without taking any damage.
  • Sigurd pokes a brigand.
  • Sylvia takes damage by an archer and has only 5 HP left now.

e1XYFVy.png 
magic (surprisingly)

Turn 8
u9VsD4T.png

• Jamka kills the weaken brigand.
  • Sigurd kills the weaken mercenary.

OfMyXRl.png
You might see that it could turn out disastrous...

8eVqoAo.png
Beowulf really didn't move. I can take care of these horsies without any problems.

• Lex oneshots a nomad on the top.
  • Midale onerounds the other axe cavalier.
  • Dew onerounds the other nomad.

iKFUBFj.png
meh

3Q2oidK.png
not too bad...

ePgbhCj.pngbLR60VL.png
thankfully neither crit nor double attack.

6T2tYo2.pngcPtrBWT.png
WHOOPS!
(I saw that coming)

RIP count: 1

Her death doesn't cause a Game Over. Nevertheless I have to replay this turn because I might need her later to convince Eltoshan not fighting Sigurd's army.
Note: It's totally not the case.

Turn 8 (attempt #2)
NMyucac.pngFgrLXuQ.png
Now she's safe.

NprI7Qw.pngvmSFWy0.png
This time Noish kills the paladin with a crit which is pretty bad because more cavs. have the possibility to attack him in enemy phase.

XyTjpZw.pngwys4o4E.png
Damn it! His skill screwed him in this situation. If he had not critted the paladin, everything would have worked for me.

RIP count: 2

In this case I won't replay since he's not needed in the future recruitments anymore. Then I still might go for Beowulf...

Important note: Permadeath doesn't exist in ths hack. The units are available again in the next chapter but with their default stats (= first part of The Last Promise). However in this version the units would have the same level and stats before they've fallen.

cD3dd1F.png
Had to replay almost automatically...

Turn 9
Taking out the remaining pack of cavs:
n8IzR47.pngnSvupOj.png
alright and really good

GaUfbXq.pngSeCxnbW.pngVjen061.png0nmIJIS.png
The biggest threat of this group is gone.

ylHWyuf.png
meh

Beowulf's recruitment:
xjRXLFk.pngAfWmzGg.pngKA4zImj.png
Beowulf costs only 1/5 of what he cost in FE4. Since I got enough money, welcome to my team!

aJld4pD.pngpNX1yuy.png
Nothing really exciting things here. Only buying a few staves and a fire tome.

Turn 10
GioFs2C.png
MacBeth is quite lonely now...

0YDgNl9.png9yxcrxo.png
... but he hasn't played his final trump card yet.

Turn 11
VPdGrOh.pngMADnrkx.pnggwBPahO.png
More cavalier reinforcements. They can feed my team more exp.

CMKLbhx.png
Haha... Lex can even oneshot the paladin without bravado. So strong!

These chimps are taken out with out any effort:

Lk1i0mr.png7QVsNhl.pngzTPKaUn.png
three pretty much similar levels

FK0sD69.pngdvX3hDf.pngtYABQQt.png
Midale deals 2x9 damage to MacBeth and brings his HP <50%.

Turn 12
19lzY7l.pngfoq4D3u.pngGKqIN51.png
Dew and Arden make short shift.

YVzvAzb.pngaa4rndK.pngTCnxp1z.png
His desperate attempts to get mercy...

9i70qGr.png
Sigurd seizes.

Sigurd: Uh, hello. Wait... I've seen you fighting the bandits.

Levin: I wouldn't call that fighting. I'm just a lonesome bard.

Sigurd: Regardless, I'm quite sure the villagers appreciate your help. Oh, I should introduce myself. I'm Sigurd, leader of the Grandbell troops.

Levin: Ah, so you're that Sigurd I keep hearing about. The last I heared you were traipsing around in Verdane. Now you're taking a little break in Nodion? Don't you have better things to do?

Sigurd: Er... you sound angry about something.

Levin: That's right. I'll tell you what I'm angry about. You walk in here with your army, waving your swords and spears around, getting everyone involved in battle. Those soldiers from Heirhein had families, right?

Sigurd: Hmm... It's true that I've been focused too much on fighting. Maybe I should call a retreat?

Levin: W-Wait. Are you being serious?

Sigurd: Yes, I've been second-guessing myself about these skirmishes in Agustria... and you're right. I was too focused on improving Grandbell's image. I'm in way over my head... I should call a retreat. Then I can negotiate for a peaceful resolution with King Shagall.

Levin: No... no no no! That'll just make things worse! I hear Eltoshan got thrown in a cell for trying that. What makes you think you've got a better chance? And while you're back in your cozy castle, things aren't going to get any better here.

Sigurd: This is starting to get confusing. And you saying I should fight, or not?

Levin: I'm telling you to fight. Things haven't been great in Agustria for a while. You might be an educated noble, but in the end you don't really know anything about what's going on. You need someone who does. Someone like me. How about I join up with you guys?

Sigurd: Join up with us... Exactly who are you?

Levin: Me? Just a travelling bard, looking to spin some tall tales.

Sigurd will find it out later sooner or later...

2tKG27f.png6MRWzPs.png
Claude has sth. really important to share.

Claude: It's good to see you too, Sir Sigurd. So... it seems like we've go not choice but to go to war with Agustria. How are your troops doing?

Sigurd: We're doing okay, but it hasn't been easy.

Claude: That's good to hear. I've come to give you an update on situation back home. There's been some rumours floating around the royal court. People think that you, Prince Cuan, and Lord Eltoshan are conspiring against his Majesty. It would explain why you're harbouring the prince of Isaac.

Sigurd: That's absurd. I've already explained the situation with Prince Shanan to his Majesty. How did this even start?

Claude: I believe Duke Reptor and Lord Langobalt are behind this.

Sigurd: Hmm... They do have some bad blood with my father. But this is a serious accusation.

Claude: Well, this won't be an issue once Prince Kurth ascends the throne. He's well aware of the issues those two pose. The conflict in Isaac is steadily drawing to a close, so it shouldn't take too long. Everyone expects Lord Vylon, Duke Ring and Prince Kurth to return by the end of the year.

Sigurd: That's good to hear, thanks for the update. I wish you a safe trip back to Grandbell.

Claude:  Thank you. I hope your endeavors turn out well, too. Everyone is anxiously waiting for your return as well!

Edited by Alisa Reinford

Dang, two whole chapters! 2-2 is also my personal favorite chapter, it has a lot of moving parts to keep the player busy, and introduces my favorite skill, Sword Dance. As for the new shop mechanic, you might have already noticed it while playing but you haven't mentioned it: You can repair items! (The repairable items appear at the end of the shopping list.) There are a few visual bugs with the interface I need to squash, but nothing serious.

The weapon triangle weirdness you pointed out is actually a different mechanic I added to prevent avoid from being too good (since you can now get very high amounts of avoid), you're actually the first person I've seen notice it! Basically, every unit has a "Minimum Hit Rate" stat which guarantees their hit can't below a certain in case they fight a high avoid unit. It's not too noticeable since it's very low for most units; at the beginning generic units tend to have single digit Minimum Hit Rate and it's only possible to see it if you stack a lot of avoid (like attacking with Alec on a Forest), in the later parts of the release it tends to hover around 10-25 hit.

The actual calculation is relatively simple: the value is Skill plus either Weapon Hit/8 (if the unit has a C-rank with the weapon type), Weapon Hit/4 (if the unit has a B-rank), and Weapon Hit/2 (if the unit has an A-rank or S-rank.) There's no bonus from Weapon Hit if the unit only has a D-rank. So that 13 hit you're seeing is a combination of the 6 hit from the Steel Axe and the 7 skill the unit probably has.

2-1 comments:

• The first half of this chapter is also very exciting, the NPCs do a good job keeping the situation tense. I think with the current balance, if you just sit back Nodion will eventually be routed, but they put a good fight. In older versions they were alternately either too strong and didn't need the player's help outside of Elliot, or too weak and got routed instantly. Of course, since you can't actually save all the NPCs there's no reward for keeping them alive. Instead, Eve is recruitable!
  • The Arden event can actually be accessed by anyone, since there's not really anything specific to Arden, unlike the Golden Axe event whichc only makes sense if the unit can use axes. The house near the shop gives a vague hint about it.
  • It looks like you're using an older version of the patch; in the most recent version Eve has a skill. If you want to, you can patch it over and continue your save on the latest version (although loading a save state might freeze!)
  • More on Eve: Paladins don't actually get Light Magic, it's an Eve specific thing. I kept her as a mounted unit for now because that's what she was originally, but I might change her if I think of something interesting since the player already gets plenty of mounted units. She's also promoted because I feel it's weird to have an unpromoted unit with access to both physical and magic attacks, which is why she has such bad stats. She'll get updated at some point... but in the meantime the skill I gave her gives her some unique utility.
  • Funny story with the ballista archers: One of my playtesters actually went out of the way to steal a Ballista using the Thief Knife, so I had put some emergency code to prevent that from happening. The archers are programmed not to move otherwise.
  • Elliot ends up being a pretty interesting boss because depending on how you play, he'll either approach from above Castle Nodion or from below. Combined with his glass cannon stats and his retinue of cavaliers, it creates some interesting situations to puzzle out.
  • Boldo on the other hand is filler though. By the time you reach him you've already played through the interesting part of the map. I might rewrite the ending and have him live if I can think of something interesting...
  • The Golden Axe's gimmick is straightforward: You get +1 might for every 500 gold, capping out at +8 Might (for a total of 15.) It's fairly expensive to repair though, so you'll need a steady income if you want to use it liberally...
  • The Knight Sword counterattack at range is actually just a bug from how I coded it. Nothing actually happens, haha.
  • Unfortunately, you missed the Arena recruitment! The village next to the arena has a fun conversation where two villagers talk about their arena favorites. Of course, one of them is Holyn... but who's the other one???
  • Some extra things about the arena: It's simiilar to FE4's arena. All the fights are fixed, so you'll always fight that same Fighter as the first round, and there's a limited number of fights. You also get different sets of fights if you bring a ranged unit. Unlike FE4, you can only fight each fight once. I'll have to improve the Arena's interface in the future for providing information.
  • Philip's advance is another neat puzzle since now he actually take a few hits. Unfortunately, he can be cheesed since his reaction is just a location check: he'll only advance if you step in a specific area.
  • Charisma doesn't actually work yet, which is why the description just says ???. I think I temporarily removed it in the latest update until I get around to making it work.
  • The village in the north can't actually be reached, the thickets block your way!

2-2 comments:

• I was trying to develop Zane some more, which is why he has so much screen time in the intro. Unfortunately he doesn't get a lot of time, so it feels pretty rushed. Something to fix in the future...
  • Sarka is actually a woman, even though the sprite doesn't make that totally clear. It'll look more obvious when I actually clean it up, I hope!
  • Writing Levin and Sylvia's dialogue is fun to  do, because Levin is selfish at this point in the story and Sylvia takes every opportunity to mess with him for it.
  • Wind Spirit is a very simple skill, it adds Enemy's Speed/2 to his damage. I'm not very fond of the design since Azel can also kill fast units easily since his skill lets him hit with high damage and high accuracy, so expect it to change in a future release...
  • Sword Dance on the other hand, is a very fun skill to play with. It's very challenging to set up situations where you can get 3 units into position for the effect and have them actually be useful, but it's extremely satisfying when it happens.
  • The thieves don't bother doing any thief-ish things, especially since there are a lot more useful items that can be stolen. I think at one point I had a thief steal a ring and it annoyed me so much I stopped them from stealing in the future. Now their main purpose is being a high dodge unit. In fact, the two thieves at the start are there to make sure the player understands that, as the moving boss of the chapter has two thieves following her. It would be a rude surprise to find out that certain units have trouble hitting them while they're blocking for the boss!
  • I just made up MacBeth's stats so that he isn't too much of a pushover. Like with other throne bosses he's not the real challenge of the map.
  • The Gust Scroll doesn't actually work with Azel's skill, since it's a Wind magic item. It does work with Levin, though!
  • I'm not sure if you play with sound on, but when Sarka appears on the map she actually yells! It's the dragon roar sound effect.
  • I didn't realize the magic triangle was the opposite of the official releases, so I ended up fixing it in the (currently unreleased) 0.1.4 update.
  • Sadly, the Swiftspear ends up being not a great idea because all the lance users either already have high avoid, or don't get any serious benefit from the avoid bonus to justify using it. Back to the drawing board with that one...
  • Beowulf's gimmick for the hack is that he's supposed to have better stats in exchange for having no skills (he's the only real playable "vanilla" unit), but getting the balance has been tricky, especially since the experience curve gets out of control around this point. I'll figure it out one day!!!
  • A little detail about Beowulf's recruitment: one of the villages gives 3000G, which is enough to recruit him (with some money leftover!) if you don't do it with Lachesis. I put that there just in case some players don't have the money for it and don't realize Lachesis can recruit him.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2-3: King Shagall (part 1)

Spoiler

Map Story
With the device of a mysterious bard, Sigurd made a difficult decision. Choosing country over friend, he sets forth to meet Shagall in battle. Should he fail to stop Shagall's foolish ambitions, two amiable countries will be embroiled in a bitter war.

Chapter 2-3: King Shagall

kxU0r2z.png
Shagall has visitors in form of flying worms.

Shagall: Grr... Anphony and Mackily have both fallen?!

cE7i2n9.png1288IDX.pngZUhEn87.png
JNOp44g.png1mMulSU.png
Trabant, one of the biggest assholes in the entire FE universe.

Trabant: Business, my dear. Whispers have told me that you're looking to raise an army.

Shagall: Yes. What of it?

Trabant: Well, it just so happens I've brought the finest soldiers you'll find in Thracia. You won't find anything like them with run of the mill mercenaries. Why don't you have a look out the window?

Shagall: Those are... Wyverns?! There's no way you're selling these at ordinary rates.

Trabant: Hahaha! Quite right you are. If you want them, it's triple the rate for normal mercenaries.

Shagall: Hrm. I have my doubt about their effectiveness... and we're not exactly short on troops right now.

Trabant: Is that so? Well, if you ever change your mind, the offer is always on the table.

Xa3Q7kG.pngmgjRPzL.pngkRL41Ea.png
All the way for nothing...

ot1qUIt.png2vIiEdC.png2esWyL6.png
Not the right place to gather information.

Fury: I am Fury, an envoy from the kingdom of Silesia.

Shagall: Sigh... first Thracia, now Silesia. What are you here for?

Fury: What I'm about to discuss is sensitive information. Can I trust you to keep this a secret?

Shagall: Sigh... Yes, go ahead.

Fury: Prince Levin has disappeared from Silesia a few months ago. I've heared rumors that he is currently in Agustria, your excellence.

Shagall: Hmph. I'm afraid I haven't heared neither hide nor hair about this prince. You must be mistaken.

Fury: Perhaps. I would like to stay in Agusty to confirm. Do you mind if I stay in the castle for a while?

Shagall: Very well. Guards! Find our guest a comfortable room.

Fury: Thank you very much, your excellency. I will be sure to rely your generosity to the queen of Silesia when I return.

Shagall just has found a new ally.

M3dboyS.png
Zane: Well... your Highness... It might... It might be too chaotic out there! You've already hired plenty of mercenaries. You should make sure you get your money's worth.

Shagall: Yes.... you do have a point. Very well. Stay back for now.

Map
hs8nFwn.pngjqGwUMn.png?1
DUY9EPg.pngj9gpxHy.png?1
v0LYTXu.png?1SrBLSj7.png?1
It's a rather small map but you have to make your way through to the large batallion of Shagall's troops. Two ballistas will interfere your advance. Furthermore this chapter will spam you with reinforcements.

0vDkSGs.png
16 strength isn't bad at all.

kCN7wJd.png6vDi1hX.pngdivSsyD.pngqAJjL3Q.pngumTdZt9.pngjbwLMir.png
Again all the important classes are represented. Their level between varies between 8 and 13.

ea0LxON.pngIVGEjIH.pngNB03Fgx.png
You see the difference of all the three cavalier classes.

• Axe knights are powerful buy very slow.
  • Classic cavalier class is really balanced.
  • Nomads are a bit faster but more fragile. The myrms among the horse classes.

LQrLoo4.png
ballista

xoE5H3e.pngUxaAr3J.pngrc169Hp.pngv4Uoxo1.pngGDM0c8S.png
Shagall belongs to the general class, but unlike all the other generals I've fought before, he's also able to use anima tomes what he practically can with the elfire tome. Also his resistance is A LOT higher.
Royal Veil: I gave an inaccurate explanation about this skill when I introduced Lachesis. Each ally on the map gets healed automatically by an amount of HP at the begnning in every turn.

CDNOWFF.png
Sylvia uses the Aegis circlet from now on. Toughness on a dancer is quite useful and her offense penalty doesn't matter since she won't see any combat anyways.

vfPYJHE.pngmEAyW1w.png
That happens to fallen units: They're still usable with their stats they had brfore their "death" but have a mutant portrait now. It looks funny.
Anyways since I'm classic mode player I will neither use Noish ever again, nor take anything of his equipment (including speed ring). I treat him as he woldn't exist anymore.

Turn 1
S7Zkacy.png

fx73PUj.pngNmEmxVE.png
Arden capped strength. Caps are the same as in the other parts. That means they don't match with the class.

3eCFwFn.png

• Levin and Alec kill the other soldier.
  • Dew and Lachesis kill the other archer.

OP6hCwm.pngYaMh9v5.pngKHQfHer.png
Ethlin's usefulness in combat is gone.

Turn 2
lWz62dO.png
Some enemies moved.

Exajn0T.png
Lachesis oneshots a cav. and gets a nice level.

• Jamka onerounds the merc. with full health
  • Levin kills the weaken knight.
  • Azel oneshots the nomad in the top left with bolganone scroll.
  • Dew and Midir kill the axe knight in the top left.
  • Sigurd finishes off the weaken cavalier.
  • Lex oneshots the nomad in top center.
  • Arden oneshots the nomad close to the axe knight.
  • Alec finishes off a weaken merc.

C1lyuJI.png
more dodging and doubling at least

mWQLnhT.png
In enemy phase Alec pokes a merc for a rather unuseful level.

XVzSzyR.pngPkZIAbm.pngIuhY7Lr.png
OH SHIT!!! I underrestimated the damage output of fighters. And this one only carries an iron axe.

hQyBLTW.pngpQzkA7M.pngeJEugTi.png
The RNG is really NICE to me right here.

JLICPxc.png
It's ok.

Turn 3
Sgbm8OM.png
Some reinforcements. These chapters look small and simple but they still take lots of time because they slow down the game a lot.

eWP5pRi.pngpDaHoxJ.pngL0boENQ.png
They're also higher level than the enemies I've fought yet. The closer you come to Shagall, the powerful the enemies are.

QoRPupA.png
Sigurd and Alec kill the fighter.

F8o5g1y.png
That's the part where Arden begins to struggle. Mages double and 2RKO him, if he's not in full health. Without the speed ring (Noish got) he can't withstand them.

xTXWLa7.png
Dew kills a fighter and gets a really good level.

wH9LJBe.png
What's weapon triangle? If he attacked from the range, his hitrate would be 27%.

T05pkBZ.png
Jamka kills the other mage and gets a decent level.

nSTf9jB.png
also not bad

uxCEAA6.png
end of PP - Azel is in danger. A soldier and one ballista can attack and kill him.

2LMnpEH.pngvOKigbD.png
He's lucky again.

• Dew pokes a solider.
  • Sigurd onerounds a merc.
  • Arden almost oneshots three soldiers.
  • The other ballista misses Levin.

Turn 4
HCXWMe4.pngxgq2snn.png
more reinforcements - a single mage this time

Nk5YoZE.png
Midale onerounds a merc. and obtains an ok level.

koxlNcK.pngHThKB5C.png
Jamka uses his last killerbow to oneshot the soldier thanks bloodthirst. Broken weapons don't vanish. They have just zero uses as in FE5. I guess a repair stave can fix them!?

• Dew onerounds a merc with a crit.
  • Levin finishes off a weaken soldier.
  • Lex finishes off a weaken soldier.      .
  • Alec finishes off a weaken soldier.

HKNtPHr.pngdPd6fFB.png
ok and NOT ok

2NlqqY9.png
level up for ballista dodging

• The other ballista misses too.
  • Lex oneshots a soldier nd weakens a cav.
  • Dew weakens a cav.

WT517P4.png
Time for him to play his trump card.

Fury: Greetings, your excellency. Did you call for me?

Shagall: Yes. I wanted to make sure you were here to hear about it. We may have found your prince.

Fury: Really?! Where is prince Levin?

Shagall: I'm afraid the situation is a bit dire. My scouts have reported that sir Sigurd of Grandbell is holding him hostage.

Fury: This is unacceptable. I must mount a rescue immediately.

Shagall: Yes, it's quite unfortunate. If you wish, I can have my troops assist you.

Fury: The thought is appreciated, but unnecessary. This is purely a Silesian affair. Queen Rahna warned me to keep out of trouble, but this is a special exception. I may have to resort to force.

Shagall: It would be a shame if it came to that. Regardless, I wish you good luck. I hope your prince is unharmed during this ordeal.

Fury: Thank you, your excellency. I will be off then!

Fury is just NAIVE!

XuSTRom.pngDpHu4fs.png
Zane smells Shagall's dirty plan.

Shagall: That's because they didn't.

Zane: ... Excuse me?

Shagall: It was a lie! But a useful one whether she succeeds or fails. I'm sure she will deliver a great blow to the Grandbellian forces.

TxnfQIn.png
Zane has surpisingly a quite large part of the plot for a villain. He doesn't share Shagall's dirty tricks by letting allies fight for him under a false pretence.

0TUfUdi.png
Fury appears - luckily on a spot Levin can directly talk to her in this turn.

9FcSsFq.pngjFfeorG.pngtaPepQf.png7K4RQVa.png
Fury is a flier so automatically great. I guess it's the deal that she has no personal skills therefore. Also her bases are really nice. The mage tank in my team.

uSq2J7F.pngcy5orOK.png
Besides Fury more generics appear. It's just the beginning with reinforcements.

8Yjh6eK.png

Fury: Huh...? Ah! Prince Levin! ... What are you doing in those clothes? Did Sigurd force you to wear this?!

Levin: What? No, I'm just trying out the wandering bard look. Pretty nice, don't you think?

Fury: Um... sure. Anyway, are you okay? Sigurd hasn't mistreated you, has he?

Levin: Why would he do that? ... What do you think is going on?

Fury: King Shagall told me you were being held captive by Sigurd.

Levin: Ah.. that's a good one! You're too trusting, Fury. Anyway, you never answered my question. What are you doing here?

Fury: I thought it was obvious. I'm here to escort you back to Silesia. You've been gone for two years, Prince Levin. Your mother... she's a complete wreck. Please, come back with me.

Levin: Sigh... If I go back, I'll have to succumb to the will of my late father and take up the throne. Just give the crown to one of my uncles.

Fury: Prince Levin... You should now best that your family claims a direct lineage with the crusader Holsety. Furthermore, the people of Silesia will not accept anyone other than yourself.

Levin: Fury, I heared the country's been peaceful lately. Do you know why? As long as I'm gone, my uncles are at a standstill trying to deal with each other. But the moment I come back? They're going to band together to get rid of me. And you what that means? A civil war. I'd rather keep the freedom I have. Everyone's happier that way.

Fury: If you really feel that way... then please, at least tell your mother yourself. Please... sniff...

Levin: Aw, Fury... don't go crying on me now. All right. Tell you what. Tell my mother that I'm alright. And I'll come back some day... But for now I need some time to think. I've got a lot of things to figure out.

Fury: Very well, I'll send a messanger back. In the meantime, I'll stay by your side until we return together.

QnIm12c.png
Level up for killing a cav.

AGAL86y.png
Lex oneshots the cav.

7yjCxSm.png
Lachesis kills the weaken cav.

S4qK1RX.pngz6OXG6U.png
a bit damage

On 11.5.2017 at 9:18 AM, SquareRootOfPi said:

Dang, two whole chapters! 2-2 is also my personal favorite chapter, it has a lot of moving parts to keep the player busy, and introduces my favorite skill, Sword Dance. As for the new shop mechanic, you might have already noticed it while playing but you haven't mentioned it: You can repair items! (The repairable items appear at the end of the shopping list.) There are a few visual bugs with the interface I need to squash, but nothing serious.

The weapon triangle weirdness you pointed out is actually a different mechanic I added to prevent avoid from being too good (since you can now get very high amounts of avoid), you're actually the first person I've seen notice it! Basically, every unit has a "Minimum Hit Rate" stat which guarantees their hit can't below a certain in case they fight a high avoid unit. It's not too noticeable since it's very low for most units; at the beginning generic units tend to have single digit Minimum Hit Rate and it's only possible to see it if you stack a lot of avoid (like attacking with Alec on a Forest), in the later parts of the release it tends to hover around 10-25 hit.

The actual calculation is relatively simple: the value is Skill plus either Weapon Hit/8 (if the unit has a C-rank with the weapon type), Weapon Hit/4 (if the unit has a B-rank), and Weapon Hit/2 (if the unit has an A-rank or S-rank.) There's no bonus from Weapon Hit if the unit only has a D-rank. So that 13 hit you're seeing is a combination of the 6 hit from the Steel Axe and the 7 skill the unit probably has.

Thanks for the detailed explanation!

2-1 comments:

• The first half of this chapter is also very exciting, the NPCs do a good job keeping the situation tense. I think with the current balance, if you just sit back Nodion will eventually be routed, but they put a good fight. In older versions they were alternately either too strong and didn't need the player's help outside of Elliot, or too weak and got routed instantly. Of course, since you can't actually save all the NPCs there's no reward for keeping them alive. Instead, Eve is recruitable!
    Yeah, I thought she's recruitable but I wanted to take out the enemies first. However I didn't know that Lachesis will join too automatically when Eve is recruited. I wished I got her a bit earlier since she starts at level 1 and will struggle a bit.
  • The Arden event can actually be accessed by anyone, since there's not really anything specific to Arden, unlike the Golden Axe event whichc only makes sense if the unit can use axes. The house near the shop gives a vague hint about it.
    ah ok
  • It looks like you're using an older version of the patch; in the most recent version Eve has a skill. If you want to, you can patch it over and continue your save on the latest version (although loading a save state might freeze!)
    Playing the date of release version
  • More on Eve: Paladins don't actually get Light Magic, it's an Eve specific thing. I kept her as a mounted unit for now because that's what she was originally, but I might change her if I think of something interesting since the player already gets plenty of mounted units. She's also promoted because I feel it's weird to have an unpromoted unit with access to both physical and magic attacks, which is why she has such bad stats. She'll get updated at some point... but in the meantime the skill I gave her gives her some unique utility.
    Oh no, I gave her male pronouns.
  • Funny story with the ballista archers: One of my playtesters actually went out of the way to steal a Ballista using the Thief Knife, so I had put some emergency code to prevent that from happening. The archers are programmed not to move otherwise.
    ... I mean it'd make sense if allies could use ballista shots in FE4 but it's not the case.
  • Elliot ends up being a pretty interesting boss because depending on how you play, he'll either approach from above Castle Nodion or from below. Combined with his glass cannon stats and his retinue of cavaliers, it creates some interesting situations to puzzle out.
  • Boldo on the other hand is filler though. By the time you reach him you've already played through the interesting part of the map. I might rewrite the ending and have him live if I can think of something interesting...
  • The Golden Axe's gimmick is straightforward: You get +1 might for every 500 gold, capping out at +8 Might (for a total of 15.) It's fairly expensive to repair though, so you'll need a steady income if you want to use it liberally...
  • The Knight Sword counterattack at range is actually just a bug from how I coded it. Nothing actually happens, haha.
    Oh, ok. Lol
  • Unfortunately, you missed the Arena recruitment! The village next to the arena has a fun conversation where two villagers talk about their arena favorites. Of course, one of them is Holyn... but who's the other one???
    Damn... RIP Holyn :/ I can't get him in a later arena? (Idk if I only could get him in ch. 1 in FE4)
  • Some extra things about the arena: It's simiilar to FE4's arena. All the fights are fixed, so you'll always fight that same Fighter as the first round, and there's a limited number of fights. You also get different sets of fights if you bring a ranged unit. Unlike FE4, you can only fight each fight once. I'll have to improve the Arena's interface in the future for providing information.
    I expected the arena would work analogical to FE4's when I saw the reward (100 gold) for the first round. However the opponents seems to be A LOT scarier. The fighter could oneshot Dew (!!!). Also it'd be great if it was possible if you can complete the arena in one turn as in FE4. Honestly I'm a bit too lazy to use tons of turns to do arenas aside of FE4. :P
  • Philip's advance is another neat puzzle since now he actually take a few hits. Unfortunately, he can be cheesed since his reaction is just a location check: he'll only advance if you step in a specific area.
  • Charisma doesn't actually work yet, which is why the description just says ???. I think I temporarily removed it in the latest update until I get around to making it work.
  • The village in the north can't actually be reached, the thickets block your way!

2-2 comments:

• I was trying to develop Zane some more, which is why he has so much screen time in the intro. Unfortunately he doesn't get a lot of time, so it feels pretty rushed. Something to fix in the future...
    I noticed it in the chapter after that. His role is pretty interesting, mainly his relationship to Eltoshan and Shagall.
  • Sarka is actually a woman, even though the sprite doesn't make that totally clear. It'll look more obvious when I actually clean it up, I hope!
    Oh damn... I have to say I'm pretty awful in indentifying the correct gender of anime characters in general. Midale is the best example. And Eve too. lol >_<
  • Wind Spirit is a very simple skill, it adds Enemy's Speed/2 to his damage. I'm not very fond of the design since Azel can also kill fast units easily since his skill lets him hit with high damage and high accuracy, so expect it to change in a future release...
    Honestly Azel really outclasses Levin except in taking hits. He's OP in close combat.
  • Sword Dance on the other hand, is a very fun skill to play with. It's very challenging to set up situations where you can get 3 units into position for the effect and have them actually be useful, but it's extremely satisfying when it happens.
    I think I have to buff Sylvia's strength somehow with the one skill and give her a better weapon. As for the latest chapter I used her totally opposite. Gave her the Aries cuff to let her take a free hit. I guess I'll change the setup for her in the upcoming chapters again.
  • The thieves don't bother doing any thief-ish things, especially since there are a lot more useful items that can be stolen. I think at one point I had a thief steal a ring and it annoyed me so much I stopped them from stealing in the future. Now their main purpose is being a high dodge unit. In fact, the two thieves at the start are there to make sure the player understands that, as the moving boss of the chapter has two thieves following her. It would be a rude surprise to find out that certain units have trouble hitting them while they're blocking for the boss!
    It's rather good that enemy thieves don't steal because it's a pain to grab your stuff back especially you have to care about multiple ones.
  • The Gust Scroll doesn't actually work with Azel's skill, since it's a Wind magic item. It does work with Levin, though!
    Yeah, I noticed that Azel's personal skill only works for fire times.
  • I'm not sure if you play with sound on, but when Sarka appears on the map she actually yells! It's the dragon roar sound effect.
    Oh interesting. Haven't paid attention on it though unfortunately. :(
  • I didn't realize the magic triangle was the opposite of the official releases, so I ended up fixing it in the (currently unreleased) 0.1.4 update.
    Ah. Honestly it wasn't really wrong. The weapon triangle in FE4 is still different than in the GBA and Tellius parts. Light beats everything in FE4. There's no real magic triangle except inside anima.
  • Sadly, the Swiftspear ends up being not a great idea because all the lance users either already have high avoid, or don't get any serious benefit from the avoid bonus to justify using it. Back to the drawing board with that one...
  • Beowulf's gimmick for the hack is that he's supposed to have better stats in exchange for having no skills (he's the only real playable "vanilla" unit), but getting the balance has been tricky, especially since the experience curve gets out of control around this point. I'll figure it out one day!!!
    Honestly I'd give the enemies a bit higher level and stats. Enemies at level 8 in this point is too low Imo. (should be >= 10) The enemies can be taken out without much effort (oneshot) and consequently the reward in form of exp. is very low.
  • A little detail about Beowulf's recruitment: one of the villages gives 3000G, which is enough to recruit him (with some money leftover!) if you don't do it with Lachesis. I put that there just in case some players don't have the money for it and don't realize Lachesis can recruit him.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention it.  :/

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

Chapter 2-3: King Shagall (part 2)

Spoiler

Enemy phase of turn 5
aMgNRFv.pngzQdlBL2.png
After several conversations Zane finally will join the battlefield.

Zane: Hm... But... Uh... I think that...

Shagall: Cause your loitering and get going at once!

OK5dlfK.png
Zane really would act differently if he wasn't Shagall's subordinate.

7iPmhd0.png
He's going to visit Eltoshan.

Eltoshan: General Zane. Come to give me more news?

Zane: Sort of. I thought you should know that MacBeth got defeated. Now Garndbell's at the capital's doorsteps.

Eltoshan: King Shagall, he's fighting Sigurd?

Zane: Yes. And he's not doing great. He's ordered me to sally out. Honestly... I think we're going to lose.

Eltoshan: Is that all you wanted to tell me?

Zane: No. In case. I don't make it back... I wanted to tell you it was a pleasure working with a knight of your calibre. Take care of King Shagall... No, take care of Agustria when I'm gone. I sincerely hope you save our king. Goodbye.

Eltoshan: General Zane...

rnDmTEw.pngcku0ceK.png
As loyal as he is towards Shagall he fights despite the knowledge of not surviving this.

SlDCwiM.png8GnCNwe.png
Shagalls desperate. He's looking for reasons for the current misery of his army by asking Manfroy.

Shagall: Manfroy! I followed your plans... and yet everything's backfired. Are you going to take the responsibility for this?!

Manfroy: All I suggested was to kill your father. After all, he was getting in the way of Agustria's greatness. I don't recall giving you any advice after that.

Shagall: Curses... I didn't think Sigurd's army could put up such a fight. Tell me, what can I do now?

Manfroy: Sigurd's only here to free the amn you threw in jail... what was his name again? Eltoshan? I heared hes quite loyal to Agustria.

zA3qXkB.pngNJxRnq8.png
He'll play out his final and ultimate trump card: Eltoshan

Manfroy: Tsk... what a fool.

pCoKtOz.png
Manfroy: Oh?

???: I've witnessed the assassination of Prince Kurth.

Manfroy:  Ha ha ha! Wonderful! It seems fate may be on our side yet. Now only one descendant of Loptos's foe, Narga, remains. We just need to dispose of him, and we can revive our Dark Lord!

???: What about the descendant of Loptos within Grandbell's royal court? Has he consented to your proposal?

Manfroy: He'd be a fool not to. If even a whisper about his heritage leaked out, he'd be burned at the stake. The only problem is if he chooses to accept that outcome.

???: I see. So we use him to kill the king...

Manfroy: That's only part of the plan. We still missing one more piece... the daughter of Cigyun.

GXJYPqt.png
Zane is sent out among lots of more troops.

5qMtnjT.pngvLPEdLj.pngpleSNCk.png
He's by far less terrifying than in the original game. Instead of a javelin and horseslayer he has only standard equipment. However he can still oneshot fragile units like Azel or Sylvia.

kuoSOHr.pnghgYzEtq.pngaokIzDq.png
More cavaliers, soldiers and even knights with multiple weapons. They're pretty weak aside of the knights.

Turn 6
6A2XlmY.png
first ballista gone
Azel kills the cav. next to Midale.

a7GFVAg.png
A big threat for Arden is gone. He can solo the rest including Zane.

vvYa4fQ.png
Speed is good enough for me.

XzoPoMm.pngjWrdHCh.png4odSUzb.png
Luckily he attacked first. Thanks to toughness Arden took only one damage.

oDtYYmD.png
The stat he needs the least.

Lex oneshots a soldier.

0Bz887B.png
Midale takes some damage by several encounters.

Eot68rG.png
Azel dodged a fatal hit for the like third time in this chapter already.

6P1kZqf.png
Ouch! He must be killed first.

4XFSUtP.png
Lachesis's skill Royal veil heals about 20% of each ally's HP.

Turn 7
j7dlD3v.pngyoApysI.png
and more reinforcements - a soldier and a myrm

vTOM3pQ.png
Lex kills the nomad above of Zane. Since he has the steel sword equipped it's too risky to use the halberd against him.

Qy6gUZa.pngTo6PjJ1.png
Crap! Now I have to worry losing my second cav. too. Ethlyn heals him but is in the attack range of one enemy at least.

yfZq9gw.pngXfD6589.pngo5yuPUe.png
Honestly he was a likable villain without having bad intentions.

Sylvia dances for Levin and he kills a weaken soldier.

Gol47xD.png

• Azel kills the knight next to Midale.
  • Lachesis oneshots a cav.
  • Sigurd and Midale kill a soldier.
    => Again Azel is in serious danger.

PnobyGN.png
alright

NBjNJsO.pngaZC5EhR.png
Went quite well.

Turn 8
UuVKZ5N.png
three more - Fury is safe since the right ballista has fired all five shots yet.

ok46Tgn.pngUv9HnxD.pnghGC2GO2.png
Despite the large number of enemies I make good progress.

JaUjMY8.png
Sylvia dances for Fury. She gets strength.

Levin and Fury kill a knight.

Nsiq9Vv.png
A mage appeared from this fort too.

0YFlahs.pngvp0AzaI.png
Thankfully no enemy has critted me yet.

O4Uk5Uo.pngshj8p5Z.png
The visited village in the last chapter made her a combat A LOT better. She can easily take two hits now.

Turn 9
iO7GXDT.png
again reinforcements from all the forts

eTqlRPA.pngxuEf7oT.png
sigh

60Qyivu.pngd6EJYSE.pngo0A8zxs.png
The enemy's number becomes lower and lower.

CX0mQ7L.png
absolutely delicious!

RKCYPOH.pngs4yQ9Fa.png3QL4Shm.png
It looks quite well now.

Turn 10
RgwfNqQ.png
four more reinforcements (one fort is blocked by Levin) - Surprisingly Chagall hasn't freed Eltoshan and forced him to join the battlefield yet. Not that I want to complain about that.

Since the next turns have the same procedure I'll make the commentary shortly :

oOspTNH.pngla85A0j.png
nice and great

9QqSYC4.png
Everyone except for the two knight guards next to Shagall and the ballista archer (out of ammo) survive.

KbAUZN3.png
SURPRISE! MOAH!

Going to take out the two knights first.

l9sre7V.png
She gets very good level ups so far.

Finally time to kick Shagall's ass.
QEbv3mO.pngjBPRjKr.pngur7IkbS.pngOwC35HU.png
The weakest unit attacks first not to let him benefit much from toughness.

T1l5D9F.pngUgmAqr8.png
bravado's extra damage

ohUeymG.pngyVaktV7.png
Arden gives him the rest. I'm afraid of that I skipped Shagall's death quote by accident.
(also skipped this special conversation with Fury)

fYXrqhc.pngu1uxwZD.png
Levels for cleaing out the rest.

This chapter took a lot time because the massive number of reinforcements interferred my fast progress. However Eltoshan wasn't sent out against my expectations.

bnLKuse.pnguEcmc5z.png
How on earth did he survive?
(the true reason why he had no deathquote)

Sigurd: I heared someone pulled him from the battelfield

af4jt8a.pngmtbVXek.png
Eltoshan saved the person who caused his current miserable situation.

Sigurd: Eltoshan?! You're okay! I'm so glad to see you.

Eltoshan: I wish I could say the same, Sigurd. I've heared of your... exploits while I was locked up. You've killed two of Agustria's lords! And now your troops are occupying Heirhein and Anphony. I hope you've got a good answer for this.

Sigurd: Well...

oizUeKi.png
Levin explains for Sigurd.

Eltoshan: Who might you be?

Levin: I'm Levin, the prince of Silesia. Let me tell you something, Eltoshan. Agustria's in a sorry state. Heirhein was waiting for an excuse to attack Nodion. And when it found its excuse, it left a battlefield of corpses in its wake. Anphony's been in cahoots with the local bandits. Now the citizens barely have enough food to survive the winter. Your king emptied his treasury to fund an army. The result? Your country barely has the manpower to keep the order. Even if Grandbell gave you back Agustria, it'd crumble apart without support. That's why they're here. To help Agustria. You need to swallow your pride and accept that your country is in trouble.

Eltoshan: ... You've got a sharp tongue, Prince Levin. Very well. Sigurd. I'll give you one year to help Agustria get back on its feet. In the meantime, I'll take custody of King Shagall and keep him at Fort Silvail. Like that, you'll be unimpeded in your efforts. Just remember that you're here to help, and nothing else.

Sigurd: Of course. I'll make sure Grandbell completes its work within the year!

So obviously in this hack you don't have to face Eltoshan.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

Chapter 3-1: A Country Divided

Spoiler

Map story
Nearly a year has passed since the great battle at Agusty. Thanks to Sigurd's efforts, the war between Agustria and Grandbell was averted, and Agustria's wounds have slowly healed. However, this peace was merly a facade. With the death of Prince Kurth, Grandbell was in turmoil. Meanwhile, Sigurd would have to contend with trials of his own.

Chapter 3-1: A Country Divided

whijPVy.png
Sigurd: Thank you soldier. You can leave them on the desk and take your leave. Geez... MacBeth was pulling the wool over everyone's eyes wasn't he? Let's see if I can figure out where to send everything before I get a headache.

hlWq2nX.pngTu8i0vB.png
Diadora comes in with little Seliph...

Seliph: Ba... boo ba...

Sigurd: Haha! Hello, dear. I'd love to spend time with Celice, but I need to get these papers sorted as soon as I can. Don't worry, I'll make sure to set some time this evening.

Diadora: Aw... but I need to get some things in the city. I don't think the noise will be good for our son.

Sigurd: Hmm... what about letting Shanan take care of him? I'm sure he's old enough for that. Solider! Tell Shanan to come, I need to speak with him.

Soldier: Yes, sir!

l17FOC6.png

Sigurd: Hello, Shanan. My wife needs someone to take care of our son Celice while she runs some errands. So you mind keeping an eye on him while she's gone?

Shanan: Hmm... all right! Hi Celice! I'm your dad's friend, Shanan!

Seliph: Ba... boo ba...

Sigurd: Haha, looks like he's taken a liking to you, Shanan. Thanks for doing this for us.

Shanan: Don't worry about it! All right Celice, wanna go feed the ducks? They're awfully cute!

Diadora: Shanan's a good boy. I hope Celice becomes good friends with him when he grows up...

Sigurd: I think he will, Diadora. Anyway, I love you.

Diadora: I love you too, Sigurd.

CaBf7lA.png
The avatar is the romance-crasher.

Sigurd:KA-BOOM! What brings you here?

KA-BOOM: We're having some problems with the relief efforts to the rural villages near Agusty and Madino.

Sigurd: Hmm, what kind of problems?

KA-BOOM: According to the merchants, they've been attacked repeatedly by bandits and having their good stolen.

Sigurd: That's unusual. The soldiers have put a lot of work to make the roads safe to travel again.

KA-BOOM: Well, the merchants are unhappy about the current situation. They said if these attacks continue they'll leave.

Sigurd: That's not good.

KA-BOOM: I think I'll need to handle this situation myself.

Sigurd: Oifaye, organize the troops and ready the horses. We'll escort the merchants ourselves!
(who's Oifaye!?)

b0AuO4Y.png
Jacoban: Everything's running just as you said. We've stored all the merchant stock in the vaults.

Shagall: Good, good. Grandbell should be doing another round son.

Jacoban: Same as usual?

Shagall: Yes, here's the gold.

Jacoban: Hmm... everything looks good. Gotta say, this is a strange hobby you've got, King Shagall. Not the most exciting job either, but I'll take the money.

Shagall: Yes, yes. I've also hired some pirates to help out. They should be around soon. In the meanwhile, I'll be heading back to Silvail. Make sure you finish the job.

Map
edBK9IC.pngrkgr03G.png
TgZZAfR.png7ogbqiX.png
WKowN20.png?1BJH9ZnL.png?1
This chapter is quite interesting. You have to escort the three convoys to the three villages on the map. You can't visit them, the merchants just have to arrive there. So the winning condition is to keep the merchants alive and let them visit the villages. Furthermore you might have to keep the villages safe. Shagall told about pirates who tend to destroy buildings often so maybe you have to defend the villages too later on.

Yppmm84.png83HzOnt.pngRwhvXCF.png
The merchants (who have Voltz's sprite portrait for some reason) act as NPCs, means they start to move after the enemy's turn. They can take several hits thanks to their high HP. Furthermore they have only three movement. Their low movement makes it easier for you to clear the path for them in time.

fxrb4zR.pngdJir8bK.pngbWEYiGO.png
CSOLdTw.png23ieKgh.pngh7CsMxJ.png
pv0KTRm.pngDkh1CV9.png
The enemies didn't become better compared to the previous chapter. Maybe because it's a defend chapter and enemies don't tend to be too strong there. They carry iron and steel weapons. The mages use all three anima spells.

wRxTlwW.pngBXBoGtF.pngOb0kp5J.pngEblicxU.png
Jacoban is no real threat. Since the mercenary / hero class is really slow in thishack most of my units can double him. Bolt Sword is replaced by the Light Brand means instead of a thunder sword he uses a lightning sword. So anima magic would be good against him as any lance user.

Turn 1
ILCc1Tb.pngDdXjmQ1.png
I split the army in three groups: Arden is sent to the north to solo with Ethlyn and Sylvia as back-up. The two mages, Dew and Lachesis press forward towards east and the others go to the north-west.

KDKAfCN.pngtynFchy.pngCdNLsNN.png
In enemy phase more enemies bite the dust.

pws25OU.png
Their low movement is really helpful.

Turn 2
kYxpL90.png
More gangbanging:

• Lex oneshots the soldier.
  • Fury onerounds the myrm.
  • Alec onerounds the brigand with a crit.

6RmJeUM.png
In this area I have to defend. The forests will help.

TaqS5n0.pngblZtGUP.png
sigh

SsBwfpe.pngREXk07k.png8AoWBAZ.png
No one can hit me.

07VLJvi.pngg2Pq8lG.png
And if they should hit, they do no damage.

4P8THZ0.png
Good level for killing a mage.

Turn 3
7jtCL2n.png
Only in the eastern area I could press forward a bit faster. Tbf neither I sent a mounted unit there, nor I have Mr. MVP in armor Arden. So things take a bit more time.

• Dew finishes off a fighter.
  • Levin             "     myrm.
  • Lachesis       "     brigand.

Umeymv2.png
ok

L5Yzf8f.pngln6q8X1.png
More strength is great.

Lex and Midale kill the two soldiers.

blInscY.png
copycat

NtZzp8h.png
more Arden-solo

dIlqzre.pngZHnteVl.png
from Oh God-Tier to GOD-Tier

Turn 4
yJokGqI.pngplFnHSN.png
Here are the first and only reinforcements in this chapter: Orgahill bandits

c7gdEbf.pngvsFVhrk.pngT7fptb0.png
All three axe classes are shown up. They're tanky and hit hard. They carry steel and poison axes. Idk if they go for the villages. Better keep an eye on them for any cases.

061lGmE.png
One of the few moments Alec proves his usefulness in this chapter.

36kue03.png
nothing special here

h6a09V1.png
Despite weapon advantage fire's accuracy from range is still really bad. But in this case 64% is enough to hit him twice.

HivHLcY.png

• Levin drags out one of the knights.
  • Lachesis kills the nomad.
  • The other myrm is still alive what I don't really like because he can crit and he can kill Levin, if the knight will hit him too.

pZhCwNH.png
MAJESTIC

RMFWtu8.pngytN3aEM.png
Crit at the right time!

tFvkgcB.png
He dodges anyways.

Turn 5
TyZR2i7.pngzRNQgge.png
First village is saved. As you can see no one can visit them. Just have to wait for the merchant.

aTaHXCE.png
Arden will attract the knight next to the village.

Levin drags out the other knight.
itC9rqI.pnglDbnsoQ.pngZzEgepR.png
nice

Alec pokes one of the reinforcements.

Turn 6
WVTwyge.png
This village is saved now too.

VfJ6d0E.png
good level for killing the knight

h6R2lY8.pngk6UQD2D.png
Nothing interesting here either. But I buy a couple of thunder tomes because Levin is almost out of spells.

WJTTArW.png
Fury will drag out some guys here, mainly the mages who can't hurt her anyways.

xb326bt.png
Alec, Lex, Sigurd and Midale can take out all the reinforcements.

YAGnu2g.pngxdZAb90.pnga1oC1Ns.png
The numbers are dwindling.

Turn 7
fvnerLS.png
Fury kills a mage and gets more strength. She's strengthblessed so far.

Lex kills one of the weaken fighters and Arden finishes off the weaken knight.

FFRUStv.pngxg7yi51.pngXBE0z1M.png
The reward for risking her life leaves to be desired.

qGCXCSB.png
last enemy right here - second village saved

XlDbMKX.png
last enemy of the map - only Jacoban left

Unlike the previous chapters this one is really short and easy to play. Almost relaxing.

Turn 8
OimgQyk.pngTKPJQ67.pnggxgYfEV.png
No, she takes nothing.

th8VuIA.png
Would be an oneturner, if Jacoban wouldn't get healed by the throne.

Turn 9
5o39s21.pngWAs7Vk3.pngycn7w3V.png
Not as great as her previous levels.

Note: Did you notice that Jacoban had a much higher hitrate in the attack screen? In the previous enemy phase he had 40% and in the next PP had had 55%. Remember: Both have no skills. Strange!

Now I just have to wait till the merchants will have reached the villages...

ue4tSxE.pngT4kEasA.pnghtBlziG.png
Here we are.

Time to seize!

KA-BOOM: Sir, Father Claude of Edda has arrived.

Sigurd: Hmm, what is Father Claude doing all the way out here? Let him in.

Claude: Greeting, Sir Sigurd. I wish my visit here was under more auspicious circumstances.

Sigurd: What do you mean?

Claude: I have some awful news to report. Prince Kurth was assassinated during his return for the Isaac campaign.

Sigurd: Assassinated?! Who would do such a thing?

Claude: I hate to say this... but the majority of the royal court suspects your father. Being personally picked by Prince Kurth as a retainer, he was always at the prince's side. However no one's been abe to find him after the assassination.

Sigurd: That can't be possilbe. I refuse to believe this. What would my father gain from killing the prince?!

Claude: I sympathize with your feelings, Sir Sigurd. Your father was a loyal and trustworthy friend of the royal family. Unfortunately, vile rumours have been circulating in Grandbell. The most common is that house Chalphy has been conspiring to usurp the throne. His Majety, King Azmur, had been overwhelmed by it all. He's fallen so gravely ill that he cannot get out of his bed.

Sigurd: Unbelievable... What about the two dukes who opposed the prince? Duke Reptor and Duke Langobalt?

Claude: Their grudge towards the prince does make them suspicious. But if they were behind it, they've left no evidence. It's impossible to convince anyone else either, as Reptor's group is currently in control of the royal court.

Sigurd: What about his Majesty's aid, Lord Arvis? Does he have anything to say about this?

Claude: It's hard to tell. From what little he says in public, he hasn't openly accused you... but he hasn't offered any words to your defense either.

Sigurd: Sigh... my poor father. If only I could leave and settle things myself. But there's no one else the people of Agustria are willing to trust with their affairs.

Claude: Don't worry, Sir Sigurd. I didn't come all the way here just to deliver the bad news.

Sigurd: Oh?

Claude: I'm acutally on my way to Blagi tower. It's located on an island just northwest of here. As a descendant of Blagi, I can pray at the holy tower and learn the truth. I'm sure his Majesty will lend a ear to my findings.

Z0n046Q.png
Taillte with a weird hair-color

Tiltyu: I got bored of this place hours ago.

Sigurd: Hey, aren't you Tiltyu of Freege? Why are you here with Father Claude?

Tiltyu: I'm keeping an eye on him. Can't have him getting axed by the first bandits he meets, you know?

Sigurd: But you're Duke Reptor's daughter, right? It's a bit strange you'd help Father Claude. Especially when he thinks your father is behind the assassination.

Tiltyu: Listen, Sigurd. What my dad does is none of my business. I'm just here to be with Claude!

Claude: Sigh... I don't know what to do with you, Tiltyu. Anyway, Sir Sigurd, once I learn the truth, I'll meet up with you again.

Sigurd: Me too, Claude. I'm glad my father has someone like you looking out for him. May you have a safe journey.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

5 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

In the previous enemy phase he had 40% and in the next PP had had 55%. Remember: Both have no skills. Strange!

Looks to me like it's the Slim Lance providing triangle advantage, and then Jacoban's accuracy increased when switching to a sword to finish him.

Either way, pretty uneventful chapter. Any thoughts on who's supporting who (Irrelevant as it is?)

What do you mean with supports?
They don't exist (yet).

Oh yeah, I didn't remember that light sword had five hit less than the steel sword.

Chapter 3-2: Lionheart Eltoshan (part 1)

Spoiler

Map Story
While Sigurd had been struggling to restore Agustria, Shagall was slowly gathering troops once again. He now had a substantial force at Silvail poised to attack the capital. For Eltoshan, the upcoming battle would be the ultimate test of loyality and friendship.

Chapter 3-2: Lionheart Eltoshan

e8Rkyiq.png
Sigurd: What's going on, KA-BOOM?

KA-BOOM: There are a lot of soldiers camping in the valley east of us. Our scouts say there are some Agustrian troops amongst them, and they plan to launch an offensive.

Sigurd: An attack? The ceasefire Eltoshan promised shouldn't be over yet?

KA-BOOM: In the meantime, how do you want to proceed?

Sigurd: Well, we can't let them stir up trouble and endanger the civilians. Get everyone ready to engage them. We'll hold out until we can figure out what's going on at Silvail.

FTD17Pc.png3eQNpQs.png
DKN9Iv7.pngbg4i6Fd.png
Kq7YrSM.png?1iGA6sOA.png?1
This chapter is a seize mission. As you see you start close to lots of enemies. Taking out one by another is the best strategy to go ahead.
You should save this village because reinforcement pirates will go for it.

nZHCIWO.pngTBrp9wj.pngIQA7odm.pngpoDCusk.pngtumjfI5.png99XDB1r.pnggH4KMiC.png
The enemies are level 11-15 who carry just standard weapons (iron, steel and all three anima types). A few carry multiple weapon types. Some of them drop gold and some of them must be stolen.

5WsaJ5J.pnggIET7Pk.pngQgFWhGt.pngHgVyTJ3.png
If you have taken them out, you must fight this guy. OH BOI! Eltoshan is really tough. He's fast, dodgy and has a high critrate. Thankfully Mistletainn has only one range so magic users can take him out. Azel with his personal skill can give him the final blow easily.

Turn 1
ms5GSI2.png4EQglU3.png
lWWverE.pngLhYNT7t.png
A vendor which sells staves and spells of all anima types.
You notice that two fire tomes with the exact same stats but a different price are offered. Of course I buy the cheaper one.

1cfZ5Q0.png
Dragging out the first enemies.

gwiVbT2.pngaDnnOtH.png
un5c02A.png
6dLHNB4.png
good level

Turn 2
L1p1LYV.png
Everyone aside of Eltoshan moved. However since the most powerful generics (knights) are gone, I can press forward now.

UbvReGW.pngO5lGNiY.png
good level for a prepromote - This speed point might prevent him from getting doubled by some enemies.

NnE2oaa.png
Levin and Fury clean this area. The archer won't kill her.

zcm6BKu.png

• Midale and Alec kill the brigand.
  • Lex oneshots the nomad.
  • Dew weakens the archer.

9pZdVbY.png9TjeXZT.png
alright and meh

I1DEetU.pngq2c2ODJ.png
The enemy hits her with an iron bow so I think effective attacks do triple damage in this hack.

2o72Nic.pngmcbCn3Q.pngjpEno4y.png
Whoops! I didn't take care about Sylvia.

Turn 3
cKTaj7k.png
Eltoshan: King Shagall, what's the meaning of this? Why have you sent out the army?!

Shagall: Eltoshan, these Grandbellians fools have been occupying Agustria far too long. I'm only taking back what's rightfully mine!

Eltoshan: My liege, Sir Sigurd has no ill intentions towards Agustria. He's simply trying to restore it to its former glory.

Shagall: You're always going on about your friend Sir Sigurd. Need I remind you the reason I'm in this state is because of his actions one year ago? Or maybe this is just part of your plan to overthrow me and take the throne!

Eltoshan: Your Majesty! How could you say such things?! I have been, and will always be, a loyal knight of Agustria!

Shagall: And yet you haven't lifted a finger to help me. My father... he'd be disappointed in you.

Eltoshan: ...

Shagall: All I've seen you do is skulk around, trying to stall for time. Is that what a true knight does?

Eltoshan: ...

Shagall: That's why I've sent out the troops. It's time to take decisive action!

Eltoshan: Tsk... Fine. I'll get my men ready. I'll let you know I'm proud to be a knight of Agustria. If you insist on this offensive. I'll at least make sure your head stays on your shoulders. Please stay in Silvail while I lead the troops.

a155rbF.png
nine horse reinforcements

CzupNA8.png1qs6UrV.png
Lc7H8XE.pngwd1ZTS3.png
cu4fHlV.pngmdKdarI.png
Eltoshan sends out all types of cavaliers. Their level varies as thier equipment. They carry iron or steel weapons. Cavaliers also have multiple weapon types.

kPje6dq.png8HiNj23.png
The paladin is really strong and has better stats than the prepromoted generics I've fought before. It's also the first time that I see a enemy generic with a silver weapon.

Lachesis heals Fury.

7K4Sb0v.png
Level up for taking out the archer.

MJV6W9H.png

• Arden oneshots the nomad who attacked Sylvia and gets 443 gold.
  • Jamka takes out hte weaken soldier by Dew.

TBtjCZ4.png
The result at the end of this turn.

ADsERck.png

Turn 4
tdpovsx.png
Not only the reinforcements started to move, but also Eltoshan. This means I have to change my plan. I need Lachesis to let her talk to him. I hope same will hapeen as in the original.

BKD2L93.png
Levin will solo the pirates.

Fury rescues Lachesis and will bring her to the main group.

Jd8umBP.png
Azel kills the weaken soldier.

WKMTllF.png
Preparations for the cavalier storm are completed.

GvmVXlj.png2umnR2h.png
With one of his very rare speed levels he becomes my first level 20 unit. No, he can't promote because promotion items don't exist.

v7d7XQX.png
Sigurd gets doubled by nomads.

Turn 5
VZyJIe8.png
Look how hard it is to defeat Eltoshan.

anUIIR2.png
instant kll thanks to bloodthirst

qhrW6Ts.pngolhL0CZ.png
Now the way is free for her to talk to her brother.

Lachesis: What are you doing out here with Hezul's sacred sword? Do you plan fighting your dear friend, Sir Sigurd?

Eltoshan: Lachesis... I don't have a choice. Shagall will launch an offensive sooner or later, and he doesn't have what it takes to win on his own. I'm not going to let him throw his life away so easily. I don't want to see you die either, Lachesis. Please, leave the battlefield.

Lachesis: No. I refuse to lay down my sword. if I have to, I will die fighting to free our citizens from Shagall's rule.

Eltoshan: Lachesis, please... don't make me choose between you and the future of Agustria.

Lachesis: Shagall is a plague upon Agustria! Has the last year shown you nothing? He begun for war immediately after his ascension to the throne! He let the corrupt nobles do as they please, sowing chaos throughout the country! Prince Elliot of Heirhein tried to kill me! All he does is sully the legacy his father left him.

Eltoshan: ... You're right, Lachesis. Even if I help him defeat Grandbell, he won't change, will he? I have to forcefully guide His Meajesty off the path of destruction myself. I owe it to our late king to raise his son properly. Alright, I'll try to convince him to a truce again.

g5HSqxb.png7kIcyDa.png
Eltoshan leaves the battlefield and retruns to Silvail Castle. In this hack Lachesis doesn't get anything from her brother. 

ShagallWhat is that fool doing here?!

Eltoshan: Your majesty, please stop the war. I can't let you continue ruin Agustria any further. Withdraw the troops and announce a surrender. Grandbell is no here to conquer the nation. You will be able to return to Agusty one day, and Agustria will be yours again. I'm certain of it.

Shagall: You imbecile. Did you think I'd believe your wild ramblings? This is clearly a trap you've devised with Sigurd! Soldier!

JTiOrLf.pngMake an example of him!
the deadly trap

Eltoshan: ... So this is the path you've chosen. King Imuka, I give you my sincerest apologies.

ynMFtGa.png
More reinforcements and a new main boos appear.

XlyIqYO.pngFgYW63r.pngAquD9a5.png8oweNW6.png
This wave features rather foot units. Four of them are mages who can be quite nasty.

Q4piPRV.pngtMKvYeW.pngtaXTu7z.png
The real boss is just a general generic. He can use all physical weapon types and has decent stats. Otherwise he's not special.

• Levin onerounds another pirate.
  • Sylvia dances for Azel.

f7PgWKx.pngHRXhByu.png
This was exp. for the corps. However I want to take out as many enemy as possible with taking as few damage as possible.

WuvAo3X.png
Midale and Dew take out the axe knight right of Arden.

wqjZqqN.png
Alec takes out the weaken cavalier.

59CPDhZ.png
Everyone should be fine... hopefully...

QjMTOzV.png
8klOi2Z.pngeZ3BjZ4.png
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Arden carries the barrier ring. It helps him right here.

Z2v1yDp.png
This is bad! Hopefully the nomad can't reach him.

SxO0VYQ.png
I'm lucky!

Turn 5
t1xvEIv.png
The pirates I've mentioned before.

JPTuExT.png

• Dew uses the spot below of Sigurd to finish off the axe knight.
  • Lachesis takes Dew's previous spot to oneshot the cavalier with the Rapier.
  • Jamke oneshots the mage who hit Arden.

omT5tc4.pngnyNNeOA.png6af8vjR.png
satisfying levels

ApwN0b6.pngcLqXOgU.png
Fury blocks the reinforcements. The mages can't hurt her.

• Arden oneshots the nomad.
  • Lex oneshots the cavalier left of him.
  • Midale finishes off a weaken soldier.
  • Levin kills another pirate.

BscUq38.png
Fury takes no single damage point and even crits one fighter to death.

HxWXpAW.png
crap!

BGxRW32.png
DAMN IT! 
Abel followed Cain to the paradise.

Deathcount: 3

Chapter 3-2: Lionheart Eltoshan (part 2)

Spoiler

I'll continue this hack without Alec. Why should I treat him better than Noish? His lost doesn't hurt me since he wasn't really great. Nihil was nice but isn't needed anymore.

Turn 6
ZlJFOk8.png
no more reinforcements

oKtYbGA.png
Dew kills the fighter who was co-responsible for Alec's death.

wvR8YWW.png

• Jamka oneshots the mage above of the fighter.
  • Midale oneshots the mage below of the fighter.
  • Arden oneshots the cavalier next to Lex.
  • Azel kills the weaken merc.
  • Lachesis kills the priest next to Fury.
  • Fury oneshots the third and last mage of this group.
  • Sylvia dances for Dew to let him kill the other priest wit the thief knife. He gets a mend stave.

uVXVHAK.png
It's not over yet. Shagall is so despeate that he still accepts Travant's offer of getting help by Thracia's wyvern knights.

Travant: They sure are. Dont worry, you'll get our money's worth out of them.

Shagall: Hmph. Maybe your men will do more for me than those for imbeciles. Alright. You know what to do!

Turn 7
0UTRHnN.png
However not draco knights appear, but also reinforcements.

DjfJ9G2.png
Can Dew tank them all?

Jamka visits the village...
wCB6xFQ.png
... but Sigurd is shown for some reason.

Man: Thank you for taking the trouble to come here. We don't have anything to give in return but this lance. It'll pierce through wings like they were made of paper. And if you don't have anyone who can use it, don't worry! I'm sure you'll fetch a high price for such a rare item.

obtains wingslayer
lxohZ2w.png
The wingslayer (also named clipper) turned from a sword into a lance in this hack. It has the same effect: Effective against wyvern and pegasus knights. The weapon to withstand the upcoming wyvern knights from Thracia.

2MX5HHx.pngYuJndEW.png
This is a bad start. The gained defense stat won't be enough to take another hit.

pm8qZ67.png
I almost forgot about sol. Nice!

Odpz5r8.png
V8cxi5X.png
Sigurd gets doubled once more.

Turn 8
JZCneNR.png3D07oKS.png
Here they are.

4HDgbHs.pngci8rvtC.png
Draco knights have somewhat the stats I expected. I was pretty sure that they are as slow as axe knights which is indeed the case. However notable is that their luck is higher than the defense. I'm not even sure if I ever saw a enemy generic draco knight with so much luck.

t7dNc8v.png6PC1bpy.pngJd5Mnuw.png
The boss is a wyern lord. He's quite tanky and powerful, but slow. Also look at his 17 luck. What the hell?! He's a wyven lord, not a falcon knight.

These draco knights appear far apart in the north-east of this map. They won't catch anyone of my team, before I'll have seized. I won't bother with them since the boss doesn't drop anything. It'd be just a waste of time. These reinfocements don't really make sense here. Would be better, if they appear close to castle Silvail or earlier.

B3bIAYl.pnguHtwWHf.pngXEHsBfd.png
I'm going to knock them all out.

• Lachesis oneshots the nomad.
  • Arden oneshots the myrm next to Dew.
  • Lex oneshots a soldier.
  • Fury kills the mage on the right fort.
  • Dew finishes off the other soldier.
  • Midale oneshots the axe cavalier.

prcwMdb.pngWQa2zAx.pngo6fj3rR.png
Sigurd misses his second attack.

Q0VkFIb.png
Thankfully he can't double Sylvia.

Turn 9
4HwG3h9.png

BTCH1mg.pngSYPoV9b.png
Lex deals 22 damage thanks bravado so Azel can finish him off.

G1p42x7.png
bad level ofr killing the myrm

Azel and Jamka kill a pirate.

AxYiIr1.png
Time to seize.

Sigurd: I'm... I'm fine for now, thank you. Eltoshan's death oains me... but I can't give up yet. I gave him my word that I would help Agustria recover. I can at least do that much.

KA-BOOM: What do we do next, then?

Sigurd: I'm afraid we need to settle things with Shagall once and for all. He's proven that he only cares about defeating Grandbell, even at the expense of his country's welfare. Let's go.

Chapter 3-3: End of an Era (part 1)

Spoiler

Chapter 3-3: End of an Era

1y2IBVb.png
He has done so many things, even the dirtiest, to stop Sigurd, but absolutely nothing worked.

Shagall: Thus us absolutely infuriating! I'm at the end of my rope. Summon every soldier we have! The Agustrian knights, the mercenaries... everything! Hrmph, I won't give the Grandbellians the satisfaction of further humiliation.

Here we are in the batle preparations already.
There's neither a map story, nor a conversation with Sigurd involved before this battle. You see it's rushed a little bit.
Anyways another thing which confuses me:
dBGZtyA.pngGfe5qdv.png
Both "died" but only Noish has the mutant sprite.

Map
Ez54DQb.pngGZLucC2.png?1
3StIPWi.pngw6WHhqL.png?1
iKJNlmM.pngQe67v9q.png?1
nsXFFeO.png?1JO88sHI.png?1

This is the second indoor map, at the same time, the second map not based on FE4.
You've to seperate your team into two groups to go through the left and right part. Actually you could use the central path too but the terrain bothers me to do it. It also brings up the danger to get flanked by two sides.
For this chapter you can bring more units than in the previous ones. It has a good reason. As Shagall mentioned lots of reinforcements will appear later on who won't be as weak as in the previous chaptes. So have enough manpower against them. I brought Cuan and Beowulf.

I31u4UW.pngMdSMcer.png09vpwzh.png4FBbm5C.png55mitvU.pngmiW5Vzw.pngFb91cpb.pngfm3PCvZ.pngsscMkfr.png
The enemy represents pretty much each class. They're about one level higher than in the previous chapter.

fPrAUG6.pngtWNatUi.png
Each class which can use multiple weapon types, does. Make use of the weapon advantage before the opponent can do it.

08HDSEY.pngkek9ADn.png5bYmvDk.png
zJIsfuN.pngnskLDWx.pngU4qM3LE.png
You have to fight two minibosses. They're still first tier but have significant better stats than the other generics. 
The knight is powerful and has ridiculous high skill while the mage is pretty fast.
You should take them out because both have Royal Veil. This skill can be stocked. All the other generics can benefit from autoheal as long the minibosses are alive.

PS: I don't understand the class balance tbh.

• Mercenaries are as slow as knights.
  • Wyvern knights have higher luck than defense.
  • Knights have higher skill than strength a / o defense.

TGdTkTg.pngHelvBI6.pngx7tSe8B.pngoyKiJpB.pngsVc2ZQR.png
Finally the superdoucheface himself, Shagall. He's a general who can physical weapons but also tomes. Thankfully he has the tome equipped with the worst accuracy. Funnily enough his stats are not really better than miniboss knight except for having more resistance. He has also Royal Vein. If you add all three RVs together the enemy can autoheal ~12-15 HP in each turn.

Turn 1
As I mentioned before I split my team into two groups.

left: 

• Arden
  • Lex
  • Fury
  • Midale
  • Ethlyn
  • Levin

right

• Sigurd
  • Cuan
  • Beowulf
  • Dew
  • Lachesis
  • Jamka
  • Azel

=> I think the right group could get more trouble since it's lacking on a physical tank.

Turn 1
7MPeCf5.png
Dew and Jamka kill the other one.

WjX2DU1.png
j6iDYkJ.png
Fury kills the archer and maxes speed.

Levin pokes the cav, gets danced, and finishes him off.

9OSagZO.pngtY7gXGZ.png
no problem... for now

Turn 2
89qohtL.png
Already in turn the first reinforcements are sent - nomad and axe cavalier

u1mNGVl.png
Jamke oneshots the mage who hit Beowulf. Sigurd and Beowulf kill the archer.

Lex also oneshots a mage.

dsYXOn5.png
Fury presses forward because she doesn't have to fear of anything there.

Midale and Levin kill the soldier next to Fury.

2euLMvL.png
nothing special

R4xuYXb.pngbaIdDih.png

Turn 3
Cavalier and nomad reinforcements from the direct opposite site.

• Fury kills the mage
  • Arden kills the weaken soldier.

rGIHV71.pngxpyUjwa.pngPc0suOX.png
The reinforcements from turn 2 are gone. Excellent level for Levin.

ujeclvT.png
TFR84n5.png
Dew onerounds the myrm and also gets an excellent level.

8AYokA7.png84kiBn1.png
He didn't pay back my trsut in him. He misses.

g6RW9DB.png
Azel onerounds the mage with a depressing result..

DsmFig8.pngAtmbEnE.png
also excellent

5WWW3Gu.pngXfj33OD.png
same :)

p3QABaa.pngLkMTfRG.png4wiwMl6.png
Woah... I took an unnecessary risk. I didn't pay attention that he was in the attack range of the two reinforcements. He could be 3RKoed but thankfully he's a great dodgetank.

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

Chapter 3-3: End of an Era (part 2)

Spoiler

Turn 4
2aN7sup.pngN1ZUbyW.png
mages x2 + knights x4

bMDqmZW.png
A queue before the entrance. I'll solve it as good as I can.

r4YOWno.png

• Fury kills the weaken soldier.
  • Levin pokes the nomad - survives with 2 HP. Midale finishes him off.

nXhdFMG.png
Arden blocks reinforcements from the back.

no1ijl4.png
Sigurd finishes off the other one.

5t6eCgJ.pngrWoPOkj.png
Beowulf and Jamka build the provisional "frontline".

CQabPvI.pngMuMVTSn.pnglToYcWw.png2R0cWa7.png
Arden crit

0PsN6ch.pngoAgGcxX.png
I'm in trouble here.
Lachesis is out of heal staves.

Turn 5
Kxf0BaN.pngk7XF6jU.png
Two more reinforcements - in this area I need them the least. This fighter hurts like a truck.

x3VPYjh.png
Must get rid of him immediately.

qAgAJvg.png
Thanks to Royal Vein Jamka regained enough HP to oneshot this mage and to take another hit by this fighter.

RuPv5pu.pngUie9vTN.png
Azel is very excited for this.

0ruue1E.png
Jamka and Sigurd block now. The knight doesn't have a bow so Jamka will be fine. Cuan drags out the myrm.

6haLs7O.png
Sylvia dances for him after that so Levin also takes out the knight at the top.

MIxXcXq.png
Lex checks if these knights will move.

oX9EigH.png
Midale missed so Fury has to kill him.

fRGxhEM.png
Cuan misses again.

jNQzmVy.pnghwZfISI.png
Sigurd can't even take two hits by this fighter.

jAMp5wD.png
I totally overlooked this myrm. No fatal consequences thankfully.

Turn 6
FpDzloF.pngHnrwQWR.pngW65VfvK.png
eight more

• four cavaliers
  • two archers
  • two soldiers

0A8iPku.pngclJdqPI.pngjGRZzns.png
These knights didn't move which is quite good. So I can take care of the reinforcements. Another great level up. The level ups are really good so far.

Voic1zh.png
With rescue, take and drop she'll be brought back to the castle. Sylvia dances for her so she can take out this myrm.

EK1ZzWL.png
Arden and Levin will tank. I doubt that the two knights will move.

PQOQ9az.png
Cuan and Dew kill the myrm. Dew is the second unit who reaches max. level. Maxed speed in time.

DUKChPx.pngXJ1oqM8.png
without damage taken - good

Azel kills the knight.

qyiIEIf.png
Jamka and Beowulf kill the soldier. He gets a decent level.

T1s4U2O.pngekAKIY3.pngD1YfE3v.png
enemy phase without any damage taken

Turn 7
e9UFB5S.pngmlt9Qcq.pngfxzm7mH.png
mages x2, axe knights x2, soldiers x2

This chapter does an excellent job in slowing me down so far.

ZrKBjNe.png
owned

e0Obfwj.png
Fury and Midale finish off the two weaken soldiers. Another great level.

CTFMoKB.png6j6WS5w.png
Fury is danced to support Arden.
Levin can't become interactive anymore because he's out of tomes. My battle preparations weren't defintiely the best as mangaging my inventory.

• Dew and Jamka kill the mage reinforcements. 
  • Azel drags out the mage miniboss.

neQLUJG.pngRZAUpVF.png
Lachesis with her rapier will give these axe knights a warm welcome.

KEIbkUe.png
7hrN3yD.png
MGmko5e.png
Lachesis oneshots both and gets another splendid level.

Mo6E9HV.png
Ths boss moved.

Turn 8
Ql1YTo0.pngHlkO31N.pngEjn1fXH.png

• mage x3
  • axe cavalier x2
  • fighter x2
  • soldier x1

These mage and axe cavalier reinforcements appear on a very awkward spot for Lex.

bA5X74z.pngmNwpRw8.png
One enemy with Royal Vile less.

pfzOy2p.pngW9fkA35.png
Sylvia needs to dance Midale to kill him. Lex oneshots the mage and can escape the other axe knight + mage duo.

FfWL8gT.pngQWWji5o.png
more greatness

• Cuan kills the cav.
  • Dew is placed next to the other knight to block the fighters.
  • Lachesis will drag out the second reinforcement axe knight.

EQVFrPm.png
Lachesis oneshots the GK.

oJq5q83.png
Now he moves? I guess these guards only move when their companion was killed.

ZpIv0IN.png

Turn 9
2mjCTyD.png
only one soldier 

GpZj2tS.png5HlIjrj.png

• Lachesis kills the knight guard.
  • Azel onerounds a fighter.
  • Jamka and Sigurd take out the other together.

G9LapxN.png
nice

EglIso4.png
Cuan has to block since Sigurd was massively weaken. Lachesis has been out of staves for a quite while yet.

WHaTYQe.png

Turn 10

no more reinforcements (for now)

aIPg0sb.pngEtsdsiF.png
Lex and Arden take out the two knights. Now the other miniboss can reach Arden.

Rm3LMxy.png
Midale and Fury kill this soldier.

WMQLZ6V.png

etkhofz.png
This area is cleared now.

N7M32oV.png
The boss doubles Arden.

Turn 11
CQ1i7Fd.pngvJhw5JA.png5RinbOT.png
Even without a mage it was easy to take him out. Fury contiunes with her awesomenes.

E6YxzA3.png
First silver weapon which can be used actually. No one reached the required weapon rank to use the silver lance.

QJqKaPJ.png
alright

DN18yDX.pngw8I91xi.png
HOLY SHIT! What's with the level ups in this chapter!?

Azel and Beowulf kill the other one.

pyxiE6q.png
Unfortunately her level ups aren't spectacular so far.

dsARCp9.png
Both sides give you 2000 gold.

6TvPxeU.png
This knight moves too now.

Chapter 3-3: End of an Era (part 3)

Spoiler

Turn 12
cI0AzY7.png
I expected this. Another huge wave of cavaliers.

3Vsfoba.png
And unlike the previous ones they have higher level and better equipment.

BKrksg8.png13HYqem.png
Lachesis with the rapier is the perfect unit to block the GKs.

By46KOR.pngwuTDAwS.pngIYx75HK.png
j5F7DUh.png
another majestic level for her

Turn 13
TE1kDdj.png
and more - this time knights, soldiers and mages

XW6G1vz.pngZ4dNDjg.pngcV3ptPT.png
This group still couldn't reach the other entrance of the throne room.

ncHtfsC.png85oS4Iz.png
I removed Ares Cuff from Lachesis to give her higher evasion and to let her survive multiple hits.

Z5hooSf.png
I made a mistake here. I wanted to rescue Azel with Beowulf. It succeeded but Beowulf couldn't move back enough spaces because I forgot that the stairs gives movement penalty for horse units. Two enemies can attack... and kill him...

o4ck7L3.png
... which is the case unfortunately.

Turn 14
MVhmIwz.png
and more shit - YAAAY - PLEASURE!

AV6Qjly.pngoLfzyWS.png
She's so damn great.

aAFyqCo.png
Retreat!
I have to wait for the other group because neither I have enough units to take them out, nor I have a healer around me.

Arden blocks the left entrance of the throne room and weakens a soldier in EP.

Turn 15

no more reinforcements

gDurC8o.png
DLZsBwt.png5zzl8Ix.pngj0NSfTV.png
Levin got a tome by Azel and weakens the GK.
Midale takes Arden's steel bow to take out the GK.

zsZU1ti.pngDinK9g0.png
maxed strength

• Azel kills the knight
  • Sylvia dances for Lex who oneshots the mage.

YJBDu6t.png9GlCeGs.png
thankfully no crit by the mage

Turn 16
LX9MbkD.pngdvq0L2T.png
another maxed level unit - aside of defense she's great

Ach53Q6.png
Dew and Sigurd kill this archer.

wgkcTuo.png
Levin and Midale kill this knight.

JaHCQlZ.png
so many good level ups

gzrXunc.png
Azel kills the final generic and gets another poor level. He's the only one who wasn't blessed with great levels in this chapter.

Turn 17
lP7SbAG.png
It's finally time for this!

qkpQcuV.png
No battle quote?! :/
Anyways 11 damage because of Shagall's toughness.

Shagall misses Azel and takes more damage. He's down to 25.

X2BXbuf.pngu6JznaF.pngEclPl5x.png
Shagall can't hit anyone, even Cuan. That's how pathetic elfire is. 

dxCBe4t.png
Sigurd shall give him the final blow. I'm excited for the conversation.

1J0lnda.pngXyz70Wd.pngkfatANR.png
That's not the special conversation, that's his deathquote. 
Unfortunately this hack became a bit lazy in terms of writing near the end.

lQEkJYc.png
This chapter had the objective defeating Shagall. But after defeating him, this chapter doesn't end automatically.
Sigurd can't even seize.
It's all intended. 
This hack version ends right here (a bit abrupt).

Spoiler

Units

Sigurd
Sigurd lost completly his awesomeness from the original. His bases are awful (exactly one tier lower than he was) and combined with the low exp. gain he became more and more a walking target in the end. 
The intention behind is to give other the chance to shine since Sigurd can almost solo FE4. However I still wished he'd be more usable in this hack. Sure, knight sword makes his combat better, but I don't want to have prepromote lord I have to worry about that the opponent can oneshot him with a crit. I think his bases are ok and same goes for his growths as I saw, but he should get more exp. in combat to become reliable later on.

Cuan
Cuan is also nerfed but not quite as much as Sigurd. At least he can work as a tank. He's like Arden in the beginning just mounted. However unlike Arden he will become worse and worse later on since his defense won't rise quickly due to his low exp. gain. He's an ok filler and can be a lifesaver in certain points, but he's no endgame material. He has a default S-support with Ethlyn. Honestly I havent checked out if supports affect the combat.

Alec
Alec was weird. He had more magic than strength. With magic swords he's really good, but without them he's pretty meh. He's weak and fragile and only serves as poker in PP because of his skill. Nihil is nice but you can't hardly benefit from it aside of Ayra's recruitment.

Noish
Noish was definitely better than Alec. With his skill he can double everything in PP. Since his strength is better he can oneround lots of stuff. However his other skill knida screws him. It's basically an alternate version of wrath, a skill I personally hate. It brings up the danger that he critkills too many enemies. The more he kills, the more can attack him who have an improved hitrate. This skill caused him the death at the end. Still a really good unit overall

Arden
The worst unit in Gen. 1 turned into the MVP in this hack. Arden is physical machine. Thanks to his unaffected movement he can see much combat. He's probably the one who fulfills the role of the Jagen despite he has respectable growths. The wall and lifesaver in this army. However he's very vulnerable against magic users because of his shitty speed.

Lex
Lex is a powerhouse and also a tank. With the bravado skill he can oneshot tons of enemies. And his defense is good enough to tank some physical enemies. However same goes for Lex: Magic users can seriously hurt him.

Azel
Azel is a bit weird to use. He's best in close combat because of his personal skill. Otherwise he has hit issues early on till he has access to thunder and wind. He's great against bow users and mages and also great to give an opponent the final blow. Kinda eh in the beginning, but great later on. Better than Levin because of his higher damage output.

Ethlyn
A solid healer. Her strength took a nerf but her magic a buff. She's not good in combat aside of the lady sword but a more than useful healer on a horse.

Finn
I really wished Finn wasn't locked on lanes. The first chapters are really bad for him because you fight lots of axe users. His bases and weapon type give him a real rough start. At the end he was outclassed by Alec and Noish simply because they could use multiple weapon types.

Midale
He was really powerful with his skill, so powerful that he had no problems to oneround great knights. His speed was good enough too to double some enemies.

Ayra
Honestly she was a disappointment. She was fast, but that was when the good points stopped. Her strength and defense stuck. She's ok with the lady sword but otherwise not. I really like her in FE4 but not in this hack.

Aideen
Aideen is a decent healer, but still the worst because of he bases and that she couldn't be used in combat. However with the combination Aigis Circlet + Renewal you can make certain strategical shenigans with her. She can autoheal the taken (1) damage in every turn. Just make sure she won't get doubled. 

Dew
Dew also took a buff. He can steal weapons if he gives the enemies the final blow with the thief knife. Also his combat is decent because his strength is solid unlike in the original and can seriously benefit from sol. However for the most part he will dodge anyways.

Jamka
Honestly I found Jamka better in FE4. He hits like a truck (oneshots mages) but unlike Midale he barely could double. He's not bad but not as good as Midale.

Diadora
Can't say much about her. As in FE4 her availibility is very limited. She's really slow and fragile. Only really works as stave user or a mage tank.

Levin
Honestly still the same as in FE4 minus adept. A speed mage who lacks on damage output a bit. At the end he was only the second best mage because Azel had similar speed to him and more magic to oneround / oneshot most enemies unlike Levin. It's also kinda hard to benefit from his personal skill since faster units tend to have a higher evasion.

Sylvia
Took a nerf since she can only refresh one ally unless she was used in close combat. Her combat qualities aren't really the best with her abysmal HP, strength and defense. Ares cuff could fix it though. However its still nice to have her around. 

Fury
Fury was amazing. She was a magetank with some power. Her strength was good enough to onerond some enemies. She also worked quite well as a dodgetank.

Beowulf 
He's more a filler I suppose. His bases are alright, but he doesn't come up with any skills. I guess he's ok if Alec and Noish turned out badly or died (like in my case). He was quite powerful but could barely double. Since I didn't train before the final map, it was expectable that he could get into trouble. The result is known. 

Eve
Can't say much about him except that he's another prepromote with bad bases and the first paldin who's able to use light magic.

Lachesis
Lachesis has a tough start for joining at level 1 but she'll turn out into a fantastic unit. She's not only a good healer, but also great in combat. She's an excellent GK killer with her rapier. Idk if she was blessed in my run but most of her levels were just amazing.

review

Spoiler

FEIV is basically a remake of FE4 but with some interesting improvements and changes.
It mainly shall address the people who

• were daunted by FE4's  huge maps.
  • want to use other units aside of horses.
  • a better version.

Some changes worked quite well.
Since the maps became smaller everyone is pratically usable. The one more, the one less. Low movement units like Arden with his personal skill never really were left behind. 
Lots of interesting skills were added. Most of them worked quite well but not every single one. It was a bit disappointing that the generics didn't have anymore skills further in the game. 

Trading and using vulneraries like in the modern FE games are added and make it a bit easier to deal with trickier situations.

The characters's usefulness was balanced but not the classes unfortunately, at least from enemy's sight. Some classes have preferences in stats they normally don't have to. Mercenaries became ridiculous slow, knights have high skill for some reason and wyvern knights high luck. The growths of certain classes still need to be fixed.

The map design is basically based on FE4 but the compilation of the enemy isn't quite the same. In this hack way more classes are represented so you have to keep an eye on your weapons. Two new maps, indoor maps, are added which are absolute refreshing because FE4 has none.
The terrain was overtaken from FE4 partially. Forests still give +20 evasion, but forts and thrones don't give any evasion anymore. Also some other things like the anima triangle was changed (by accident iirc).
In this hack you also have access to dark magic in the case of Diadora, although she basically doesn't exist.

Most chapters were seize chapters. Honestly most of them had the same procedure. After several turn or when you reached a certain turn, the leader will announce reinforcements. Lots of them will appear later which slow down the game a bit. Most of the reinforcements were rather bad except for the last ones in final chapter. I'd prefer quality over quantity here. 
Also the placement of certain enemies is more than questionable. The Thracian dracoknights appear on a spot and at a time when the chapter is basically over. They have no real purpose. You end this chapter before they'll catch you.

Another little issue is that some notations aren't used consequently. Sometime it's called Sir Sigurd and His Majesty, sometimes it's sir Sigurd and his Majesty. Also I noticed a few differences in the spelling of certain characters, at least in the case of Shagall.
Also I think that the last chapter was a bit rushed in terms of story. There was no real introduction for the final map and Shagall didn't even have a battle quote, much less a special conversation with someone. I think the creator just didn't have the time to do it. He just wanted to bring out this version. I'm pretty sure this chapter will have more plot content in the next version.

The soundtrack was a mix of remakes from FE4 themes (mainly map theme, enemy phase music) and original soundtrack from FE6 (recruitment, player phase battle) and FE7 (story themes). Since I'm bit tired of FE7 music for playing too many hacks yet, I wished a bit more FE4 themes especially in the story. Anyways the existing remakes were really good.

I really hope that support conversations will be added. I totally forgot to check out if support boosts exist. 

All in all FEIV was an enjoyable hack and is a good introduction for people who hate FE4's big maps, prefer modern gameplay than the original game had or want to use rather unpopular units like Azel or Arden. 
There's still room to grow in terms of gameplay, but as for now it's a decent enough hack.

This was my final LP from my side!
Since the forum update it became really a mess to make updates.
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed them, and maybe the one or other LP made you want to try out the one or other romhack.

Byyyeeeee!

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト

I noticed thid thread still exists, even turned five just recently, wow much time has been passed...

Anyways I just want to announce that I'm going to start a LP of Super Thracia, a romhack of Thracia 776, in May since an updated translation of this hack has been completed recently.

Since I was impressed with Project Exile's translation, I expect no less for the translation of Super Thracia.

It will be blind since I haven't played this hack yet.

If someone wants to be in, then post here or send me a PM till 24th April.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:15 AM, Falcom Knight said:

I noticed thid thread still exists, even turned five just recently, wow much time has been passed...

Anyways I just want to announce that I'm going to start a LP of Super Thracia, a romhack of Thracia 776, in May since an updated translation of this hack has been completed recently.

Since I was impressed with Project Exile's translation, I expect no less for the translation of Super Thracia.

It will be blind since I haven't played this hack yet.

If someone wants to be in, then post here or send me a PM till 24th April.

I wanna be on it (especially since I got a whole LP which I left just before the final chapter, but I don't have the strength to suffer through the whole deal since I lost my save). 

Welcome folks to............................................

7n4K84j.png
this

Yeah, it's right, it's Super Thracia!

I only have heared rumors about this hack, but I never ever watched a LP, much less played it. The rumors say it's a very hard because unbalanced hack. However this won't stop me from playing it since

1. I love Thracia 776's core mechanics
  2. I love challenges! (including stupid ones 😜)

I'm prepared for the road to hell!

Though I won't play it all alone.

@ronlyn volunteered to take part of this LP (I'm grateful for) who is aware of this hack by doing a LP.

My original plan was to swap savefiles among each other after each chapter. Though maybe we play together if I should get into trouble. It will be done spontaneously, I guess.

Super Thracia is a really old hack as far as I know, but it has got a new menu translation recently. Since I was impressed by Project Exile's menu patch for the regular game, I expect this being no less for Super Thracia.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Chapter 1

Spoiler

vPvwT3r.png

FN3RTe1.png
Leif and Nanna have a more grown up sprite now.

DzdABEA.png

5kICba5.png
So the hacks with a conversation of the two big guys. Reydrik takes Weismann's place and Veld takes Reydrik's.

aAALevf.png
Still Mareeta and Nanna are both captured...

7Ex9L7G.png
... however by Veld this time. He leaves the map with them, so Reydrik will guard Fianna.

68kiuZr.png
This scene is also unchanged. Halvan checks out the dire situation and reports it to Eyvel.

Map

2sknPKd.pngn9Q649m.png?1
YyGeqa1.png?15bIVHJk.png?1

The map has three changes:

1. Two villages and a storage are burnt down, so unavailable.
  2. One extra enemy, a knight, is added. 
  3. Reydrik replaces Weismann as boss.

Allies

Leif
VWHiM7T.png
Leif is still level 1 but with increased bases aside of luck and constitution. Everyone, ally and enemy, has increased stats.

RZcnuun.pngd042EYn.png4AdjBsm.png5yyso2j.png
Same goes for the weapons. Leif starts with a Rapier which is really nice.

T375HmX.pngSiAQbEu.png
He has still adept and one movement star but seven movement now.

Finn

ETT12gC.pngEqH71R3.png
Finn is two levels lower now which allows him to get more experience. His bases are excellent and with his Brave Lance he's perfect for capturing.

5KF2dv7.pngX4tUjt8.pngaf36huz.png9DPLOJg.png
He has three skills, though two of them come by his class / weapon. So he's not changed at all.

Eyvel

b5VgRW2.png35HKYtN.pngDpjeleO.png
Eyvel starts at level 25 which means the level cap of 20 is lifted. Same goes for the stats. Her bases are very high and she starts with a powerful Silver Sword instead of an Iron Blade. It can be used at weapon level C already. Furthermore she still has the Flame Sword.

SSs8dWi.png
She has continue which is the class skill of Swordmasters.

Osian

nPsOdsd.png21uPgrv.png7bmpG88.png
Osian comes with decent bases and standard equipment.

yCP22sp.pngasUsYoX.png
Wrath has been changed. Instead of activating instantly in each counterattack, it activates instantly if he's <50% HP. Honestly I like it better in this hack because it increases his player phase perfomance and avoids getting hit first by an enemy.

Halvan

AWKTKjM.png
Halvan has pretty much equal bases to Osian. However it's weird that he has lower con than Osian now. Which is actually a big advantage for Osian.

AWKTKjM.pngB4F2jN1.png
Vantage still procs every single time, but in can be stock with wrath - a pretty broken combo!

Enemies

588sRno.pngnCVqh1P.png
Enemies also have slightly higher stats, but it doesn't make it harder since it applies to both sides.

JFqyIWO.pnggHAQp1k.png
Most enemies wield the same weapon as in the original.

Htt1VWQ.png

pMHZMPN.png
Long bows are actually long bows in this hack. They have three range. Though apparently they can attack from two range.

rgWVZXe.png
One soldier has a greatlance which is not very accurate but very powerful.

Let's check out the added enemy

Arden

XWLBDbh.png
Oh yay, it's Arden! And this time he does NOT suck...... unless his one movement meme! He's undefeatable right now because no one aside of Eyvel can deal any damage to him.

Spoiler

I think he still is beatable with Eyvel since she can't die. Though she needs a few criticals to beat him.

However I should get a weapon soon which should allow to crush his armor. 

hkpQl70.pngtBe0cpG.png
Vantage means an instant kill to everyone who's not Eyvel.

Reydrik

kDIufza.png
Reydrik also has the long sword as Weismann had. Of course his stats are much better too. Since the throne still gives +10 defense, only Eyvel could do some damage with a crit.

UiSyoNt.png
He has two authority stars and four skills.

wNhcQO3.pngvARm9zW.pngp1YZZf6.pngXm6Aufe.png
If you engage him in close combat, you'll be so dead! He can attack up to four times if he activates adept. Accost is good actually. Since he has no range weapon, everyone with a range weapon will automatically attack him twice. Leif's Light Sword could deal a bit damage, but it's not really worth to do it since Reydrik also can block attacks with Great Shield. Eyvel with the Flame Sword is the only choice.

Note: Since the luck is dropped by everyone, this hack will offer more crits than the original had - which is funny because Thracia 776 is the FE game with the most crits BY FAR. However it's mainly because the enemy has a higher chance to land a crit on you by the dropped luck. Everyone could technically crit.

Turn 1

Player Phase

OLzVxPn.png
I expect the villages offer the same items, so Osian shall visit the one outside to get his Pugi.

NdpwVY3.png
Halvan baits this soldier.

Enemy Phase

cuyKfGV.png
It looks like the game has an actual weapon triangle.

Spoiler

It's + / -30% 

Turn 2

Player Phase

83iywT5.pngGOl7Ec0.png
Finn is placed in the attack range of the long bow archer.

Osian is placed next to the soldier who guards the village with the Pugi.

btPfvH8.png
98% against someone who has 10% evasion speaks for it that the game has a relevant weapon triangle which I totally appreciate.

Enemy phase

BQR7sj7.pngiTsQmP5.png
Finn tanks.

3aLp8qM.png
Osian is in wrath mode. Each combat will be an instant crit from now on if he hits.

Turn 3

Player Phase

RrqjxkR.png
more manpower

They appear from a different spot in this hack.

rYeWIxD.pngknIYLlL.png
I messed up with Marty... still the same trio.

Tanya

i6OnNo9.pnggpkXx2K.png
Tanya has a decent base strength and defense. 38 HP is pretty much nuts for a female archer too. She became really tanky.

0ojm4bu.png
She also has adept which is good for a speedy unit as she (probably) is.

Marty

yLqVVvt.pngbIFc9li.png
Marty has an actual skill and speed stat now.

rTEH5F4.png5jEzhTj.png
He has a skill which always allows him to attack twice in a row. This skill is perfect for his role as catcher. This guy will grab some goodies for me.

Dagdar

qu3tgap.pngwt3id51.png
Dagdar has insane bases. He is the ultimate panic button, but also the ticket to defeat Arden. He has the hammer which should deal a shitton of damage to him. Only his accuracy could become an issue for having a weapon disadvantage. Let's see how it will turn out...

vWEtxHk.pngQ3ir1Yl.png
He still has accost which would be nice to absorb some ballistae shots.

k4s9UcF.pngDWkVoy8.png4UJdqgs.pngBUp6lvx.png
New name but still the same effect - a range axe with high accuracy and insane critrate.

Finn captures the long bow archer.

JgbeMIH.pnghnxPcD9.png
And Halvan and Leif take out this guy.

QRuHq2H.png
Eyvel frees the archer. The commands have a slightly different name than in the Project Exile patch.

Enemy Phase

yzsoj2n.png
crit

I waited for a couple of turns till Osian could catch up with the others.

Turn 6

Player Phase

6Sbvmin.pngXuCu53Z.png
the power of wrath

W2Aeodn.png
HP, strength, skill, speed, luck, defense - a great start!

1c8siQI.pngCHB36iV.pngC2QFwZj.png
unchanged

yM1aoFP.png
turn end

Enemy Phase

xG37V1n.png

Turn 7

Player Phase

Lnb1hqa.png
capture command

W42IXZt.png
This guy is awesome!

20WDGwt.png5Cnc9ln.pngh6hyKEG.png
All the villages offer the same items. However the best item, a scroll, was dropped.

ixEergf.png
turn end

zQ63b86.png
crit

KQZfLey.png
... I take back what I said!

Wow, a dead in the first map is embarrassing.

As I mentioned no one is safe of a crit.

Replayed from turn 6.

dlJFKB7.png
HP, skill, luck, defense

This time Halvan drags out the archer...

rYQxCDs.png
... who behaves.

Turn 8

Player Phase

bqIyOdh.png

Turn 9

Player Phase

Fm4JwhG.png

The end of the last two generics.

PYsCh9a.pngppVl2VG.pngfjsrwWp.png
Halvan gets his brave axe.

Now I'm preparing for engaging Arden. Honestly not much has to be planned. Just someone has to serve as capture bait to halve Arden's stats.

Turn 11

Player Phase

XMVZjsI.png
Osian is the chosen one. He gave all his weapons to Dagdar.

Note: Vogue is not a personal weapon. Every axe user can use it.

Enemy Phase

leIWbln.png
Part 1 of the plan worked.

Turn 12

Player Phase

Yni79X3.png
Dagdar can easily ORKO him. By having Tanya is his support range Arden can't crit him.

1OxT8aU.png
He does not only crush Arden with such manor by landing a crit, he also dodges 92%.

2TP9ThX.png
....... The reward for doing this.

Anyways a fun fact about the Arden battle:

Spoiler

If you don't manage to take him out in player phase, he will become cheap by having 30 movement, so being able to attack anyone. And it's likely he'll attack the ally who's the farest away of him, so no chance to save the captured ally.

R4XAG7B.pngrCTYiYo.pngKZ2bU8r.png
definitely for Leif

l2bXJ7U.pngJvpPwd8.png
Eyvel takes Leif's Rapier for the Reydrik fight. She shall save uses of the Flame Sword as good as she can.

Enemy Phase

8lAaKut.pngTomz4ZV.png9IpI6PZ.png
wrecked hard

Turn 13

Player Phase

yhJqbs1.png

Chapter 2

Spoiler

lCJYT8x.jpg

I'm already feeling the PTSD coming back from last time. Let's see...Peach and Daisy get abducted by Kamek and now Ma- wait wrong game. Anyways, you know the drill: Leaf and his ragtag of bandits & mercenaries are in search of their female friends because the trope was really overused....back in 1999, while August and Not-Robert decides to be dicks and attack our team.

rlFPJpu.png

taRAlMa.jpg
te9xMJU.jpg

This map it's the same as vanilla: Two houses to visit, reinforcements from across the sea and some rivers to give you the false hope that it will stop those pirates from reaching your team. What's really new are those Dracoriders chilling up there who will immediately home in to your party (Leaf in particular) to ruin your day if you don't clean up the yard of axes.

There's also August trying his best to "train" the prince by having a set of skills so lethal that only Eyvel or Dagda can approach him without getting disintegrate on the spot.

SQjt5Cw.jpg

First off, Leaf gives an iron sword to Eyvel and use the Life ring for chapter 1 (if you're playing this right now? USE IT, it's the difference between barely surviving a crit to reset/reload a save) while Dagda gets us a vulnerary for the cause. After that I pull this formation in hopes to grab some levels for Leaf since the future is already looking grim.

gPA7M1F.jpg
Gdoezkz.jpg

After kicking out those losers between the next enemy & player phase, I visit the house and receive the best bow user you will get for a while: Janne is the reason why Tanya should be dropped like a bad habit in terms of exp feeding (that and ANOTHER reason but that's for later) since that wrath makes her a Othin with lots of flexibility when it comes to delete someone. The nihil book it's also a boon to recruit her if you don't wanna use her because unlike vanilla you get crazy enemy skills comboes out of nowhere all the time.

m6rTUg8.jpg
kIMDG1A.jpg

But enough of pleasantries, Janne gets to work while the gang try their best to both eliminate threat and rob them of their goods to teach them some manners. My team has been getting levels from this of course, but like my last run I will post them at the end just for narrative sake.

Oh and Eyvel rocks.

vK8VzOO.jpg
mdVzrKi.jpg

After Janne gets critted because screw you, I get back to heal her while the rest of the team prepares to deal with those flying lizards

mdVzrKi.jpg
bqShEOQ.jpg

The reinforcements finally start showing their faces, so I decided to deploy my archers and get Othin and Leaf to eliminate the last one (which almost kills the prince with a crit. Life ring: Best life insurance ever).

VeD6qVf.jpg
Kme82jC.jpg

The next few turns I decided to chill down there since going there to attack them can be...painful in you don't check their status screen (which I didn't screen cap at the time because I was lazy, so have a nice pic from my old run): Some pirates have Charm & Wrath on their skill slots to make sure they can destroy the unsuspecting player (hell, even with knowing this you can get smoked by one who carries a Killer axe just for the lols).

Ux1sjt8.jpg
49eM25m.jpg

GTFO you monsters!.....Except you, I need that killer axe for future boss killing

vo0hx14.jpg

Unlike last time, I got lucky enough to not get critted with Dagda so Eyvel could capture the man without any fuss and get that tasty physic staff for later (I wish I could buy those things).

And with that I ended the chapter after selling some stuff. I know it's kind of short but honestly the game is kind of a chore until CH4 kicks in and everything starts going straight to hell.

Levels:

Spoiler

Leif                    Lord                      lvl 1 – 3

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

43     12     09     14     11     03     11    07      7

+9     +2     +1     +2      +0     +2      +1     +2  

Osian               Fighter                  lvl 2 – 3

39     12     07     10     11     04     11    12      6

+1     +0     +0     +1      +0     +1     +0    +1  

Eyvel              Swordmaster                  lvl 25 – 26

51     24     12     31     29     24     22    11      7

+1     +0     +0     +0      +1     +1     +1    +1 

Marty                   Bandit                         lvl 1 – 4

46     14     07     12     07     05    12    15      6

+3     +3     +1     +3     +0     +3     +2    +2  

Jeanne           Bow Knight                     lvl 1 – 2

36     13     11     16     14     05     09    06      9

+1     +0     +1     +1     +1     +1     +0    +0

Tanya                  Archer                         lvl 1 – 2

39     10     10     14     14     05     10    06      6

+1     +0     +0     +0     +1     +1     +1    +0

Chapter 2x

Spoiler

Map

5wrfgsb.png
Still the same layout and lightning mood. One difference is the bridge on top. Though I still expect to go southwards.

qOSJa5l.png
End of turn 1. Nothing in sight yet.

SfJt0RS.png
Here they come! They don't look too strong though. 

rr6NnX4.png
same enemies as in vanilla

IWbCvMY.png
Marty is boss in this chapter with his brave skill. 

r9EIRjh.png
HP, strength, skill, defense, con - perfect level up for a capture unit!

GmLLUso.png
End of turn two. One enemy is left to give the exp. to my lower leveled units.

aIYYWVy.png
Shiva and a Asbel likish haired Robert show up.

fKsgeiS.png
Oh great... Enemies from the beginning are shown up. And they can cross water without issues. Obviously that's the purpose of the bridge.

Most of the enemies carry iron, steel and hand axes.

Iufy0mM.png
Thankfully they're not all that strong.

Y1fW60w.png
HP, strength, skill, luck

8R4IXkb.pngAQeEwTe.png
three enemies in total

2KWHwMW.png

x4UGa9S.png
In turn 3 I'm able to kill the douchebag trio.

Gz5E6ps.png
Oh hello, berserker! 

Oof...

gAfVQVL.png
He replaces pretty much the warrior from the vanilla game.

Anyways I messed up by placing Orsin in the attack range of that guy who killed him.

So I had to redo this chapter.

OazFkXV.png

05ySN1n.png
The chapter's layout is different than in the vanilla game, so the path is different. There are two paths (I believe), but one can only be crossed by warriors.

gvH2oX9.png0u1kClw.png
The level ups are better which concludes that everyone has better growthrates.

5d6P1JP.png
finally some light in sight

sonMqfE.pngI9wlVhm.png
Not much going here aside of a thief who's Lithis. I assume he'll move once someone is in his attack range.

NjnTC4L.png
Leif can ORKO some of the pirates which is pretty great.

94Yg6D1.png

MuTh480.pngObZ7Zt9.png
This time Thracia's RNG was on MY side! Finn was doubled by this guy in capture command and he dodged second attack at 99%.The activation of miracle was 4%.

hFfn4o2.pngnaQAWSd.png
more levels

U9Zfzwp.pngeJok5eo.png
Even with halved stats it's still an oneshot.

VjPNhTs.png
Holding Lithis is perfect for her since she can't ORKO all the enemies anymore.

cGMy42m.png
Unlike in the original there are no reinforcements in this area.

2S7s3LY.png
Coming closer to the end.

6OXzPV9.png
Area is cleared up.

The progress in this chapter is really slow though there are no real reinforcements who interfere me. Though I play it rather slow not to see anymore "surprises" like the berserker in the beginning.

raqkCz2.png
Marty constantly levels strength, defense and con. His great defense and HP can catch up his poor speed. With his current speed some enemies can double him.

zbnz93B.pngXNQRRW0.png
More enemies including another prepromoted one (warrior). Would be cool if he could be captured.

AbHUsF8.png
One of the two pirates introduces the battle axe.

md5O7Iw.png

I forgot to capture it due to shock, but this pirate actually critted Leif to death. And I'm not gonna lie the crit animation was hilariously funny. I have no idea if it's the same as in the vanilla version because I never saw a pirate critting someone. I don't know if it's even possible since enemies have lower skill and the allies more luck. Anyways it has been the very first time ever for me to see this:

XYBdGXF.png

RIP

Failcount: 3

Doing it again:

o4wAB2x.png7V5cikc.png9ozo99K.png
This time it works!

hL8ZVpK.png
Orsin has to catch up. He couldn't get that much action in this chapter unfortunately. 

d4HJVLW.png
Halvan will hit the bench. Eight con is not enough to justify being used.

b6dyQQu.png
Shiva takes Lithis's place. Unlike Lithis he will oppose.

VzRdGsP.pngOjwiQyI.png
Same weapon and same kill. Facing a killing edge is not nice, so either range weapons or Eyvel are to way to defeat him. Though he should be captured, so Eyvel has to set the final blow anyways.

b6dyQQu.png
This will become long and painful. Also Shiva has a vulnerary, so better to taking him out in one and the same turn.

8W0ySEL.png
crit - perfect start!

Y6RpdkE.pngnjqyYDT.png
Have to rely on a crit here... vainly.

kStLJuj.png7uFeuQ8.png
If Leif hits, Eyvel should finish him off. Wishful thinking...

NEYeZs2.pngQ9iwCqt.png
I was dumb and forgot to use Dadgar who also can use bows.

Now Shiva will heal...

J3fr8Bx.png
Ugh... time to do it all over again.

qKhfcBP.pngV9r9wsx.png
99% despite throne boost - WOW!

yZiHDoy.pngXzzafXL.png4bhHzwX.png
Crit at perfect time!

EPKFiMQ.png
captured

At the end a few preparations like giving Shiva's killing edge to Leif.

CEWbbAL.png

Not really a terrible chapter aside of the beginning.

Edited by Falcom Knight

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter 3

Spoiler

a6VCyKf.png

After some random hiatus that could be explain as "we got lives and it sucks", we can finally resume our wacky adventures

HicPPwe.jpg

Quick review: Leif & co following Algus request has go to the nearest Loptir congregation in order to ensure the weekend sacrifices don't have place. Beldo was demoted to a regular boss because he's generic as hell

w0bTE85.png

Anyways, this mas can be easily described as "Better have a save state before ending the last one". Why?

w5StXwq.jpg
Vikz5W6.jpg
EhgvEwL.jpg
aGDWWsf.jpg
CvuJiAU.jpg

No, it's no the enemies even thought now we need to cumber-stomp three Ardens while defending the houses from bandits

6Olmj2K.jpg

The real dealbreaker is this dick move: Beldo's Berserk will always go to Dagda and if you didn't know beforehand and give all his crap to someone else, now you have an incurable unit that can most likely annihilate your team or capture Safy and deny you of a healer because those are for pansies.

DUdm0Os.jpg
pVGrbph.jpg

Our tactics are barebone to say the least: The whole team will Netflix & chill down here while Eyvel carry them and start cleaning the floor with those Ardens since plot armor is the new meta.

LtjyTdd.jpg
c5ysJyq.jpg

Some shoryukens later, my army split up and left behind Lithis (need levels), Halvan & Tanya (don't need them) to deal with the reinforcements while the rest of the gang goes on a rescue mission.

2xomWhp.jpg

The good news? Eyvel manages to split past the enemies and shank the loptir mage to grab all his stuff

XbiiGmy.jpg

Unfortunately, this put her right in range of Beldo, who immediately try to burn her tits with hundred of souls in despair...and fail because he can't touch this

OHBnvBv.jpg

Everyone goes on the offensive after that. I kinda like how Fin has this goofy loldier animation to allow him keep lances on indoor maps.

QuoY2bF.jpg

Some doritos later, we get to deliver all the kids to their houses (who are conveniently on the drop of a hat) and we get jack from the first two because the feeling of doing a good action should be enough for us. I hope your kids get abducted again 

BH5Tbw2.jpg
0EgywGT.jpg

The girls however deliver once again and we get a nice master seal for WAAAAY later & some shield ring to sent straight to Leif since he's made of cardboard

pvn7cpF.jpg

I was planning of showing off Beldo's falldown but the footage was straight out Eyvel critting him and them Marty doing a silly crab walking to capture him. We get a generic Jormurgand because we can't have nice things, although we do gain a nice fortify that will get completely used if we managed to reach midgame.

rAOTooJ.png
xUjIyY3.png

After some inventory managed (Leif & Lithis get some gear while the rest just hang out naked), we reach out end of the chapter by getting abducted because Nanna is the worst plot coupon of the game and we need to work it to have a healer on a horse.

Chapter 4

Spoiler

MvVWZ6x.png

Welcome to prison break, the point the game actually starts.

dNsSPQk.png

beautiness!

Though it seems he will be only an enemy...

cdUq2GB.png
ekLX9LI.png

though familar faces here

Map

lXFNsY8.png277euZm.png
azdw6eL.pngcTgDbzS.png

Map is unchanged... yet

Though you might expect it will become more difficult because weapon triangle is a thing here and you fight tons of reinforcement soldiers and all units are swordlocked.

Brighton

AmBqhuV.pngoPsvOc2.png
But thankfully the patch removed the swordlock of dismounted units. Brighton's access to axes in this chapter will be a godsend. Being tanky and having weapon advantage will make him become the MVP for sure.  

Lara

sOh7rmP.png2mLPD0O.png
Lara has no egg stats anymore, but it doesn't make her combat any better. Two hits and she'll be dead. It's even harder to keep her alive for having weapon disadvantage. Though with 7 movement she can get away of enemy's attack ranges.

Macha

WWMm8VT.pngWWMm8VT.png
Macha is also swordscrewed but at least bulkier. She should take about two hits at least.

Fergus

iqB0Nos.pngbxCkPZw.png
Fergus got buffed twice. First he has adept and second he can use axes at any time for some reason. It's not that he was bad in vanilla...

Karin

3v2WnkB.pnghbpX9Z3.png
Karin has miracle which could save her ass for sure especially later. Unlike Fergus she can't use her secondary weapons dismounted.

Enemies

PemcUGA.pngD2Tmoii.png
The two knights who block the top at the door. 

58FYQCU.png
First thing is to rescue everyone who can wield a weapon of course.

Xt35gtI.png
Oh... hello!

Reinforcements in turn one - what a pleasent surprise...

IAhTFnq.png
even two there 

I see... this will become a tedious and especially loooooooong prison break.

lWhyYwG.png
One of them has a javelin who can instantly reach Lara. This will become super annoying to keep her alive.

eNpFNC5.pngLXXhYX2.pngPQc8Orr.png
The reinforcements aren't too tough, but they're many and they have weapon advantage to everyone who's not Brighton.

87ScY9h.png
The NPCs will keep my back clear for a little.

xzhTpCj.pngnMnR3wO.png
Attacked the wrong guy by accident. The other one would have been doubled.

nzXzJdZ.png
Wow, this is supernasty! How shall I get to Leif's cell with two fragile thieves!?

tkcIjJF.png
Brighton's first of many strikes.

oNaD89c.png
Thankfully the soldiers have low HP, so everyone aside of my thieves can ORKO them.

0jrAjhr.png
Cell can be freed.

CH68M9i.png
The NPCs do a good job in being the decoy for all the enemies from the east.

oAagbJ2.png
Finally menpower!

Though I still need weapons for everyone... Don't have enough swords for everyone.

yhYUlBb.png
Leif can take four hits!

C0zb8Mj.pngzCrdV5z.png
the fall of the NPCs

O4M4ZiV.png

yq675lm.png9kMUb6r.png
HP, skill, speed, luck, defense   Good, he needs everything to take (more) hit(s).

gzl4ykX.png
the end of the last brigand

RLrX0eG.pngo0A2Zit.png
So many fricking enemies come from the south. Brighton will deal with them all.

P9H1dkF.png
HP, strength, speed, luck, defense, con  AWESOME!!!

DOnAlT7.pngUjvGIDZ.png
HP, strength, skil, speed, luck  ok!

agBpGAO.png
I changed my mind to go anti-clockwise.

Now let's the Brighton-Shwo begin:

jDZCIfC.png
HP, strength, magic, defense  

vdjZ2zz.png
HP, strength, speed, defense

TdID2vE.png
I have to retreat once more. Everyone is in the cage except for Brighton.

UmHKPVF.png574F3Ld.png0QhiMg3.png
Once these are down, I can finally continue...

Q8yXk7f.png
4% crit - happy birthday!

_______

Let's do it again by using the turnwheel.

O2F48Pq.pngTBv0aNn.png
... YAY... until the other soldier will crit him.

yb22N1y.png
I played safe and rescued him.

I turned down the animations because this chapter takes forever...

NjupnM6.png

KzQtb1u.png
It's the first time I've ever seen strength on Macha.

After like five more turns - thanks to reinforcements - I could finally grab more chests.

F5vMKO2.pngJCZ1k7I.pngjEuq5NU.pngZ65MFRd.png

yu0PpRL.png
level #5

796kg79.pngnqakGSW.png
BTW I haven't done the worst parts: opening the cells of the civilians and opening the exit door

And I have spent more than 20 turns just to make my way to the upper half of the first area.

1WNB1pv.png

9oTP6WO.png
Also thanks to giving me a hammer at once. This will make the last part easier if the enemies will remain the same as in vanilla.

B1ku2Ot.png
It looks like as if I could manage keeping the civilians and my allies safe.

OJjA6wN.png
awesome

xuTZsDA.pngtFUppi9.png
Using the Light Brand hurts, more so if he doesn't hit...

HrLQHF0.png
And his level isn't ideal either.

mwfa0J7.png
50% of the civilians could flee successfully.

KhgrCXQ.png
now the second 50%

Rf41bVg.png
Leif took a fricking crit.

IZfD8JA.pngB52bp7z.png
final chests

ErzoOMo.png
Brighton's so fricking amazing!

6xrnTeH.png
This was way easier mainly because only very few reinforcments appeared from the west.

7FPdtwU.png
What surprise is awaiting us?

oGXB1NJ.png
I think... it looks not too bad at first sight. Less mages at least.

8M7u6Uz.pngkVnrT92.png
two soldiers (new)

RvqmWJb.png
Dalshin's still here. Forgot to show he has vantage.

bPrOeUg.pngmgQ5M7V.pngWMD6St7.png
The knights are not very strong...

fqw8RAy.png
... unlike the mages.

akkzamr.pngi1CLLaL.pngukgiW7i.png
Leif can kill, but he also takes severe damage.

kp58XEd.png
Better play it slowly and safe...

yC201bH.png
Leif has the worst levels of all in this chapter.

DZmZepM.pngTKjVdVy.png
These Light Brand uses hurt so much.

5wF4VI0.png
At least it saves the chapter.

attR6VG.png
Dalshin can instantly do something.

Anyways the chapter is done. 

Just will capture some staves from the priests (including physic).

nNS6cTp.png
I end this update with a level up of the MVP!

OUN9wSq.pngUVfbNxH.png
Sarah turned the table apparently.

Edited by Falcom Knight

• 1 month later...

Chapter 4x

Spoiler

nUVXw6t.png
MvCyNSE.png
uPciFfr.png

Ch4x starts the show with both Ced and his apprentice who will show us why mages are OP. We also need to do some babysitting because that's how Jugdral roll these days.

beC66Cd.png
aYjr4Qt.jpg
VZxl4ZU.jpg
7sbGxEz.jpg

This chapter is REALLY nerfed compared to most stuff until now: FoW is gone, no one will rush you unless you park people at enemy's range, lots of juice stuff to grab (specially the Devil Axe: You really don't wanna go out without it) and no time limits to rush you so please go easy.

NGNCV89.png
VHPDEfg.png

Since being lazy is kind of a character trait for me at this point, I got some images from my last LP of this trainwreck to reduce my stress: Ced get better stats later after recruiting but let me tell you, these would get him killed as soon as CH12 but thankfully plot armor Holsety is still bonkers.

MxIlmPj.png

Also, the AI for both green and red units REALLY LOVES capture people to then do absolutely nothing with them, which is both amusing and retarded to see. This is important to remember in the future.

zlj9yBU.jpg

Asvel in the meanwhile, confirms why Mages rules (BTW, stop using MY Grafcalibur, fucking AI emot-argh.gif ).

WcxRppd.jpg

Leaf's party goes on a heroic rampage killing everything on sight while rescuing those noisy kids in cells.

ZYLEIOl.jpg

Some time later, we get rid of the first enemy wave as I managed to get Karin into talking to his royalness since green hair means they're related somehow because #videogamelogic. Their convo can be resume as "you frigging left us to become a less cool batman" with Ced tossing a scroll to her face to shut her up.

Y0hN3bU.jpg

Leaf recruits Asvel even though he doesn't remember jack about him and could be just a double agent for all we know. Some move shenanigans later and Lara finally has come to fulfill her function: Being the perfect bait for captures.

oiR2v80.jpg

Captures completed. I didn't mention this before but the Brave weapons are straight up broken since continue+astra/duel means you can slice anyone on your way outside of pricks with nihil and the Sonic Sword is a Longbow without any of the cons of said weapon

BYyPBF7.png
rbH8kmf.png
ELDBi4g.jpg

Some fights later, we're done with this joint. Honestly I would actually care about what transpired in these fight but this is just weak and a bad example of this game's bonker stuff so next chapter you can actually see the hell out of that if that's you cup of tea.

Chapter 5

Spoiler

Map

gSzZFT0.png9b5wgoy.png?1
6WI3FEQ.pngTHwFmKh.png?1

The layout of the map is almost the same as in the original. A shortcut to the chest outside has been added. Also you notice how to escape since the exit is in an enclosed room? The answer is coming soon.

However the placement of the enemies is very different.

Eyvel

ZKxr5jj.pngAmQcRzq.png
Eyvel comes up with a sonic sword, a 1-2 range sword like in FE9.

Nanna

sjfeELf.pngxfwigKM.png
Nanna has the same stuff as in the original plus a stamina drink.

Enemies

X0BVz9P.pngFWIPkJ8.png
The enemies in the arena have all a sprite of Legion. They carry silver, battle and hand axes. That's how Eyvel's sonic sword will become handy.

aWuGy9p.pngsmc16Lx.pngzYoNAL8.png
We can ignore such beauty for now.

2BXlrbO.pnge4qzif6.png
- the destroyer - We would like to ignore him for now...

Spoiler

but we won't.

q2hn5Co.png
The mages start close to Leif's party and will chase you at once. The mages wield all anima types.

0amVvl5.png
One of them has a very powerful tornado tome.

7Ie1mmN.png
The silver bow sniper is replaced by this archers who carries interesting as dangerous stuff.

EJD7WUp.png
This fighter is added who carries the legendary "Pugi". We want to grab it all the way!

xlko9Zi.pngeSEUajY.png
not too terrifying

0ztTGY8.png
The miniboss is not a knight but a dark mage here who hits really hard.

jevYus1.pngu1a3y62.png
There's also a nerf here since the meteor mage was replaced by a "tame" myrm.

dpaPBp9.pngHmjzrk3.png
Say "hello" to enemy dancers. The wind sword is also a must-have weapon to be grabbed. However easier said than done with 19 AS and high evasion...

Let's start the struggle...

6uVbL1Y.png
Of course keep Nanna safe. She'll be crushed by all the berserkers.

2zabTyG.png
As for Leif's party it's a race agains the mages, so they must make fast progress.

2VCgjXc.pngDF2pM2q.pngqW5wZLY.png
After this conversation a wall of texts with instructions is shown. I'm highly sure it's not intended because it takes over to scroll it through. It hasn't been the last time you'll see this kind of bug.

RN70AUf.pngsl6eSXd.png
After this text of wall Mareeta and three more berserkers spawn as ambush reinforcements.

OZusEit.png
the typical strategy for this chapter

lhiFux4.png
Asbel

DdsgO6Y.png
Once these two are down, I can focus on the mage pack.

SPlmDTD.png
Eyvel can't ORKO everyone. She also can't even double all of them.

I didn't show it because of a shock, but Mareeta killed Nanna because Mareeta's weapon has 1-3 range.

Another problem is that Mareeta has a movement star.

Attempt #2

EYtC0bR.png
Sending Eyvel to lure Mareeta towards her.

VCsVwC3.png
end of turn 1

YaXWe9o.png
Mareeta attack Eyvel who still doesn't counter her thankfully. However you see Mareeta is still coloured. You can think why and what the result will be...

9X0XuHY.png

Attempt #3

C0SixSS.png
So the only way to keep Nanna safe is sending Eyvel as farthest west as possible whilst Nanna goes the opposite way. I don't even know if it's possible in turn 1.

XLerVOy.png
Let's hope Mareeta won't activate "move again" again.

DK20bXE.png
Well, we also have to pray for Leif.

uwiQrMD.png
Good, she's grey. And Eyvel could 4/6 of the berserkers.

3BajiSx.png
Perfect spot to block Mareeta.

7P1N1rF.pngMYGH0y4.pngNf4RD73.png
a sexy Macha level

rzbRYII.png
Now I can manage the mages.

The arena is under control, so I can focus on Leif's group.

02Yj0Wh.png
Extremely important to take some hits and for ORKO'ing.

All the others are going to the arena's door.

KAXIMW8.pngfhfC6ev.png
Nanna is saved...... and by that my fate has been sealed.

dS6sktB.png
First the usual Eyvel gets stoned.

However...

CVLObNW.png3zcMV5X.png
Mareeta is sent to the beginning of the map.

jNCMIJ0.png
with her a mage...

jNCMIJ0.pngjNCMIJ0.png
Klaus who "reunited" with them.

I have the feeling... he won't stay on this spot.

iskXFxW.png
I hope I won't lose this level.

TdfFNwK.png
This area is under control.

RwaFMNk.png
Asbel can solo the mages.

Klaus moves. Since he has one more movement than most of my units, he could catch me up.

I gave up because I have no chance to escape him.

Attempt #4

EzRs4xr.png
same playstyle again

TRxCsuu.pngXBOG0In.pngNCnmxt4.png5DxjPGp.png

E1ReACk.png4hIudk4.pngBl0GRsE.png
Again Asbel will wreck the mages.

tUAaNhK.png
step by step

Technically there's no pressure after taking out this group. I just have to wait with opening the cell.

nRraik3.pngQzvsqD0.png7D1TufV.png
This looks better now. Still need to grab the Pugi at least.

aqK4fxR.png
This area gives more place for grabbing the Pugi.

5LpbBnr.png
Asbel fights with his last breath.

T8zQ42c.png25vDiw1.png
Here's my Pugi!

BByKQII.png
Lara kills something.

AK8HPb0.pngKVr7ikv.pngiZRmOQv.png
And here are my silver and killer bow.

oVdEBar.png
Next is to take out all the archers and the miniboss one by another.

IUKY0gs.png
Eyvel even gets a level up.

9AMMpX8.pngO3aos7m.png
not bad

5buE6Jq.png
stings

e9SN75Z.png
Thankfully the miniboss is very fragile though, so he can be captured without much effort.

67Tz0jA.png
disappointing

The hardest part is done.

Just routing the rest.

aXaN2ZR.pngHRxWBog.png

1SCa8tv.pngNHTJCt0.png
The same content if my memories aren't wrong.

9cfVe0Z.pnge0sfhkM.pngypgY6C1.png
Wow, Asbel can double the berserker.

Only the dancer is left. Capturing her will be hard.

2J9o9SB.pngqTGpVsU.png
Thankfully Macha didn't crit here, so not too bad.

dy986wr.png

So you're still asking how to finish this chapter.

Here's the answer:

YKJWrhG.png
Only do it, when you're in or very close to the room where the berserker and dancer were inside...

tHdBsAF.png
... and before taking Eyvel's sonic sword off.

Kv4CHC8.png
I'm prepared.

Leif will run all the way back to the door.

KMdfbyo.png

BcZSvcp.png
He won't catch me this time. Leif also has same movement as Klaus.

After these events, this wall piece is replaced by this mage.

Ma5c0K1.png
CAPTURE HIM!!!

5ftEp6W.pngEyIlxZH.png
With his high defense it's not easy to capture him. And despite he's unable to counterattack he can't be captured automatically unlike in the regular game.

t5FK7h9.png
the last beatable enemy

It takes some turns till Leif, Nanna and Lara reach the end.

aFNmqNA.png
done

Not a hard chapter...... if the player knows about the events.

Again a terrible chapter for a blind player.