I'm back

Alm

Looks like some of you were right about me coming back... I've decided to return to SF because I missed being on here. I hope to quickly catch up with the rest of you and get back into IP chat.

April fools

no one else disagreed

But nobody agreed either. Noone on these forums deserve to die and I think you know that, despite anything that might've happened in the past.

On a less serious note, your old theme was better.

Edited by Reason

But nobody agreed either. Noone on these forums deserve to die and I think you know that, despite anything that might've happened in the past.

lol wtf

he wasnt serious

lrn to sarcasm scrub

lol wtf

he wasnt serious

lrn to sarcasm scrub

Yes, okay. I suppose the lack of punctuation/capitalization (makes you seem more annoyed or less sincere or something) and the very obvious fact that Shadowfrost dislikes Ash made that obvious, no?

Even if it was obvious and I just missed it, then to be fair, I am really bad with jokes/sarcasm. To the point where I even put a warning about it on my profile, so yeah.

haha good april fools joke!

Yes, okay. I suppose the lack of punctuation/capitalization (makes you seem more annoyed or less sincere or something) and the very obvious fact that Shadowfrost dislikes Ash made that obvious, no?

Even if it was obvious and I just missed it, then to be fair, I am really bad with jokes/sarcasm. To the point where I even put a warning about it on my profile, so yeah.

holy shit

Christ, what now?

idk man

but why do you care what some fuckhead on the internet thinks? take posts are seriously as you want! don't look for approval from other members.

idk man

but why do you care what some fuckhead on the internet thinks? take posts are seriously as you want! don't look for approval from other members.

I wanted a day to rest off this headache and empty my intestines, but it looks like I gotta step in. ;/

This is only half-true. Yes, people may/will act like twats, BUT this doesn't absolve said twat from acting like one. Play nicely. It's in the CoC.

by fuckhead i meant me haha

I think you know better, but I'm the one that has to deal with people who legit think that they can say anything because it's the other person's fault for being offended.