• Team Hoshidan
    • Team Nohr
    • Third faction.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not both? Or all three?

Since the faction you don't choose can be bought as DLC, I think for most people here it is a case of what order you play the factions rather than which to choose.

Following that logic: 1. Hoshida 2. Nohr 3. 3rd path.

Hoshida will likely have the most conservative story and the lowest difficulty, so if I'm going to end up doing three playthroughs of this game, I'd rather do it in ascending order of difficulty and increasingly non-standard plots.

If Hoshido's ruler is available for marriage, I will be more entice to join their cause. In all seriousness, it will come down to which side has the better waifus. Dancer-chan is obvious number 1 waifu for me but the rest will influence my decisions.

Edited by Awakener_

it doesn't matter which I get because I'll be living with Integrity by then and he'll just get the other version of the game from mine

NOHR PLEASE IT HAS THE PRETTY HANDSOME BLONDE GUY and the female avatar is pretty too~ Even though I'll probably end up changing her appearance anyway... =o And also if she's actually limited to Nohr...

A-although I really like the pretty pinkish-red haired girl with hoshido~ Her hair and her outfit are both so cuuuuute

Oh oh and also the japanese setting is real pretty ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Both sides look cool but Hoshido looks cooler to me. Nohr looks awesome too so I'll be doing both.

Edited by Jedi

#TeamNohr

Nohr seems more interesting to me, it has great potential, I just hope IS does its best with this and have high expectations on Nohr because otherwise it could be a huge meltdown.

Both kingdoms look good but I prefer Nohr all the way :awesome:

Nohr, for sure. I find the characters from Nohr more aesthetically pleasing, and that Nohr is seemingly aimed towards veterans from the series basically makes my choice itself.

Both.

Did some Yen conversions:

To get Nohr or Hosidan- ¥4,700. This is equivalent to £25 or $40.

To get Nohr and Hoshidan- ¥4,700 + ¥1,852= ¥6,552. This is equivilant to £35 or $55.

Of course, we must take inflation into account, but that's fairly reasonable.

Well, most people are saying one side, but I am pretty sure all in here will play both versions anyway... xD

So am I, but chances are it'll be expensive for me to buy both versions at once. If the conversions are right, I'll have to pay three times the price of the NA version.

I'll stick with Nohr for now. The characters don't look as interesting as the Hoshido ones (except Marx and the Dark Magician Girl with a staff), but playing as the 'bad guys' seems awesome.

Nohr. It'd be pretty hard to betray those who raised me and loved me, even if I was originally from an opposing nation. At least in my opinion.

Plus Marx, or whatever his name is, is too hard to resist.

Edited by Konnor97

Nohr. It'd be pretty hard to betray those who raised me and loved me, even if I was originally from an opposing nation. At least in my opinion.

That game has so much potential to be awesome plot wise. I hope IS doesn't disappoint me completely.

Am I the only one who thinks she reeks of traitor? She really looks like she's going to stab us in the back once we start "fixing" Nohr.

She looks like she's going to transform into some kind of demon and tear you up as soon as you get anywhere close.

A friendly reminder to people who hope to do shipping with people on the Hoshido side: as a blood relative, you're unlikely able to have Kamui marry any of them.

Unless IS does the incest route like that would ever happen in a FE game

I'll chose Nohr. Seems more complex and interesting. The half naked lady is hard to take seriously, but at least she's a Wyvern Rider.