Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

The voice actor for the dancer (whose name is apparently Aqua) is on the stream for the TCG right now

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv216702710

The voice actress called the dancer 歌姫 which means singing princess. Right after that the guy who's kind of running it told her not to reveal too much about the game.

If that is her class, it's probably gonna be translated as "Diva" or something in the localization :X

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2j9ydu.jpg

Kozaki drew this of Aqua during the stream.

They said they were going to make it into a real card. (despite the first set being only the first game and awakening)

Edited by Dan

The voice actor for the dancer (whose name is apparently Aqua) is on the stream for the TCG right now

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv216702710

The voice actress called the dancer 歌姫 which means singing princess. Right after that the guy who's kind of running it told her not to reveal too much about the game.

Thanks for the link, do you know the VA's name by any chance? (I think I missed it)

If I read it correctly, apparently there will be two starter decks for the TCG. 「暗黒戦争編」 War of Darkness and 「覚醒編」Awakening, they will have DLC codes for Marth and Lucina to be useable in IF. (War of Darkness for Marth and Awakening for Lucina.)

Edited by Generic Operator

Wait, so Aqua is the name of the dancer or the voice actress? I'm confused.

The character. What they actually said was アクア (AKUA) but that's how you'd say Aqua too and it seems to make sense with all the water stuff in the trailer.

Thanks for the link, do you know the VA's name by any chance? (I think I missed it)

If I read it correctly, apparently there will be two starter decks for the TCG. 「暗黒戦争編」 War of Darkness and 「覚醒編」Awakening, they will have DLC codes for Marth and Lucina to be useable in IF. (War of Darkness for Marth and Awakening for Lucina.)

VA's name is Lynn

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn

It seems like she hasn't really had any big roles yet. Looks like her biggest parts were in the anime Sabagebu! and the game CONCEPTION 2 for 3DS.

Edited by Dan

During the TCG livestream, these cards for the "if" expansion were revealed along with the already known characters. There is a strong possibility that they are original characters exclusive to the card game, especially since they were revealed so nonchalantly. Given the designs, I would prefer that they stay out of the real game :lol:

Op2hRE8.png

EDIT: Thanks to Dan's Japanese, I think we can safely assume they will be in the trading card game rather than the video game. Accordingly, I put the pic in spoilers to limit future panic attacks.

Edited by Rekt no Ken

During the TCG livestream, these cards for the "if" expansion were revealed along with the already known characters. There is a strong possibility that they are original characters exclusive to the card game, especially since they were revealed so nonchalantly. Given the designs, I would prefer that they stay out of the real game :lol:

Op2hRE8.png

Oh geez... Kozaki, come on, man....

If I'm reading it right, that picture says something along the lines of "original characters designed exclusively for Cipher."

It could also say that the picture on the card is original artwork designed exclusively for Cipher.

I'm pretty sure it's the first, because there's not really a reason to say it if it's the second, but I hope someone who can actually read Japanese will clarify.

Edited by Dan

If I'm reading it right, that picture says something along the lines of "original characters designed exclusively for Cipher."

It could also say that the picture on the card is original artwork designed exclusively for Cipher.

I'm pretty sure it's the first, because there's not really a reason to say it if it's the second, but I hope someone who can actually read Japanese will clarify.

It says (I may be a little wrong on the translation) that they are original characters designed for Cipher by the if staff, so I think they are not if characters. (Here's hoping.)

Edited by nordopolica

It seems like Sakura will be able to use bows at some point, at least based off her TCG artwork.

eoBZT6S.png

I wonder if this means Sakura's class will be miko.

So... since Aqua (I'm still not used to this name yet tbh, been calling her "dancer girl" for so long) doesn't have a Japanese name, does that mean she's actually from Nohr?

I wonder if the livestream revealed any more information about her aside from her name and (supposed) role/class.

I don't if people know this but the fire emblem probably won't be 40.00 more like close to 50.00 well for the Japanese it like 47.99 hopefully it won't be that much here next year. And Dancer girl name is Aqua... Well it meh to me wanted something more flashy, it kind of plain.

Edited by mikethepokemaster

So... since Aqua (I'm still not used to this name yet tbh, been calling her "dancer girl" for so long) doesn't have a Japanese name, does that mean she's actually from Nohr?

I wonder if the livestream revealed any more information about her aside from her name and (supposed) role/class.

I don't think we should take any meaning from the name yet. She doesn't have a Japanese name, but her name is also not like the Nohrian names we've seen so far, since it's not really a name in the first place. I suspect she's something separate from both, since she can be in your party no matter which path you choose and they show her with the two different outfits in the trailer.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, Vincent posted a short article about the livestream http://serenesforest.net/2015/04/14/fire-emblem-cipher-livestream/

Apparently those are original TCG characters, not if characters, and there will be DLC codes for if in some of the TCG products.

I don't if people know this but the fire emblem probably won't be 40.00 more like close to 50.00 well for the Japanese it like 47.99 hopefully it won't be that much here next year. And Dancer girl name is Aqua... Well it meh to me wanted something more flashy, it kind of plain.

Are we talking about USD?

They will cost 4700 Japanese Yen. People often just move the decimal point to "convert" to USD, but with the current exchange rates 4700 JPY is actually a little less than 40 USD.

Also the Special Edition version for 9250 JPY is actually about 78 USD.

Edited by Dan

They will cost 4700 Japanese Yen. People often just move the decimal point to "convert" to USD, but with the current exchange rates 4700 JPY is actually a little less than 40 USD.

I was confused, as 40USD is the average price for a 3DS game in the US, though I guess they were converting(somewhat incorrectly) to 47USD for japan.

Hmm, more on topic, I wonder if the TCG only characters will be DLC for if at some point?

Edited by L95

Hmm, more on topic, I wonder if the TCG only characters will be DLC for if at some point?

They'll probably be paid DLC in the US, or maybe they'll make some other product for them to come with. Maybe we just won't get them at all.