Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

What does it say on the top of page eight (the part with the cards)?

darn it, wrong topic

Edited by SamusAran

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you think she's the same thing as a Troubadour? Or might she wield staves and that mace-looking weapon instead of staves and magic?

I'm just guessing, but maybe it's a gender-neutral Troubadour?

Mmm, interesting. I was under the assumption that she would just have a unique class but this also works. I like the idea.

That seems like a good explanation. Although it'd be cool if she had her own unique class like above poster said.

Have we heard anything else about how the split game and its dlc is gonna work? I'm hoping we have a clear idea when game is dumped, so those of us with flashcards know what needs download :o

No surprise for Elise, since Troubadours can promote to Valkyries. I don't recall a class that can wield bows and heal, though.

Bride class in Awakening

Your Avatar is hilarious by the way, extra points for the left foot Lol

So how long do you think it will be until we get a release date for western countries?

Between E3 and 1st January 2016 is my guess.

Even if they announce a release date now, we still have at least 6.5 months to wait until 2016, the earliest the game comes out : P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTWBdDRGg4tZXg5UTdETUQzWHRKdXhSalVLeTMwVUVOWUpn/view?usp=sharing - this is the old one

i don't know when it was changed. I might just not have noticed.

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/famitsu-14th-may/fami1405-1.jpg - in this one it looks like he's looking in a different direction

Edited by wumples

Just reading up on the Ainu people out of boredom, and I learned that their equivalent of Japanese kami are called "kamuy," transcribed as カムイ, i.e., Kamui. Could just refer to Kamui being the player's avatar, but perhaps the implications go deeper...?

What color do you think they're actually intended to be? (I'd say brown, because OA revealed in past couple of days)

I'd say they're probably going to end up brown too, but taking the official art of him in this week's Famitsu into Photoshop, I couldn't really tell because it was too small. I like the green though personally though I doubt it'll stay.

Umm.. I don't know if it has been said anywhere (since I can't find it being mentioned) or if it's even all that relevant, but there's some sort of armor destruction in the game. Or at least it was shown with the Japanese Nintendo Direct that revealed the game. If this has been said or mentioned by someone, then ignore this post xP.

tumblr_nmokswZaXr1usg4njo6_500.png

Yeah, it was noticed a while ago, since it was in the first trailer. There was another topic on it recently, pointing out that a cav's horses' armor disappears between camera cuts as well.

In the first trailer, the monster Marx kills also loses its mask, if you want another example.