Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

Not related to the dancer at all, but a few musings (Pictures mostly stolen burrowed from serenes analysis):

firstly: Isn't it odd how, when the trailer is talking about 'the path of Hoshido', it shows Ryouma, a Hoshidan samurai kneeling before you, and ???, a Hoshidan archer/sniper, about to attack you.

(Max respect btw, an archer/ sniper leading sword wielders. Gaiden archer/10)

Similar thing with Marx, who's ready to give you a taste of your own medicine.(He says 'As for this justice you believe in... prepare to receive it!')

tumblr_nmbaa9L0zW1swncgio1_500.jpgThe feel when wrecked...

Both of these lead me to believe both games might pull a Pokemon mystery dungeon, making you have to live as a fugitive, at least for a while.

Secondly is a part in the Japanese direct:

Orochi(some sort of mage that can use ice magic through fans), as well as red-haired shanksaizou, who are delivering a message, with at least Orochi being heavily wounded. It seems something has happened to Ryouma, and Takumi(possibly the Archer guy), at the border. It's interesting to note two things: 1: this has the white text box, so is definitely post-ch6, and two, this would mean Ryouma doesn't join your party until later, likely due to his strength, which would have similar implications for Marx, and two: Tsubaki and Kazahana aren't there either, there's only Kamui, Nini-bride, Sakura, and Luigi-ninja, implying they are also out fighting(In the scene prior, Kamui asks Kazahana will be fighting, she says she will, says she's most trusted by Sakura, but Tsubaki(Peg.knight guy) objects.

feif-april049-300x168.jpg

There's also a cavalier, almost definitely a Nohrian (Or bandit), implying this is either right at the beginning or near the end of a chapter. That means either this is quite early in the campaign, they went out to war with Takumi(If he's the archer, I'm pretty sure all were seen in the January direct, fighting in a dojo), or this is them not being deemed important enough to the plot.(Actually, reading the serene's analysis, it seems to be the latter :tangerinedry: unless you lose control of him for some reason)

And Finally is Kamui's Text when choosing a side: "Yeah... I'll go with Hoshido" Compared to "Even so, I'll go with Nohr" is a pretty starkcontrast, meaning he had been given good reason for joining Hoshido... or at least betraying Nohr. Think about it, when he's talking to the Nini-bride, he talks about how he was born in Hoshido, but raised in Nohr, and this is brown text, so pre ch-6 at least.She also seems to be the deuteragonist, and that may hint at an early recruitment(unless she decides to be an ephraim, but at least he was mentioned

feif-april009-300x168.jpg In East Philadelphia born, West Philadelphia raised.(I don't actually know much about either)

Could it have been that he still remembers his family? They certainly remember him, but I wonder how much he remembers, and how early he was abducted by Garon(He certainly doesn't seem too happy about being bossed around by him, responding to the old fart the way you'd expect a teenager:with a flat yes...)

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That something could just boil down to everything in Nohr sucking and Hoshido being a very lovely place, benevolent ruler and all.

I hope they fix the language setting problem they had in Awakening. It was so annoying having to reset the language every time I played.

I'm still wondering if Ryoumas lightning sword is a Prf or a whole new weapon for anyone. I'm tempted to guess Prf, same with Marx sword.

Also I'm gonna say Ryouma is probably Hoshido's jeigan and Marx is Nohrs

I'm still wondering if Ryoumas lightning sword is a Prf or a whole new weapon for anyone. I'm tempted to guess Prf, same with Marx sword.

Much more likely they're Oifeys IF and only if they're early units, which we just don't know.

False, Marx and Ryouma are not the "jeigans". Look at the box art for both games, you'll see two units that are behind everyone.

To illustrate this, I made a crummy picture. I circled those two men.

[spoiler=picture]

Jeigan.png

Look at the sprite and that old knight on the Nohr box art. I believe he is that great knight in that part of the gameplay footage, which suggests he'll act like a Frederick, or even a Marcus. I couldn't find that white-haired man in any of the videos, but since it seems that Nohr and Hoshido parallel each other directly, I believe it's fair to say he'll end up fulfilling that role.

Edited by Leif

Fairly sure the purple haired dude is the cav who stole brady's hair that was seen in the first trailer. Lemme go look again though... Ah, nope wrong. >.>

Was thinking of this guy serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Jan_014.jpg

Edited by L95

Fairly sure the purple haired dude is the cav who stole brady's hair that was seen in the first trailer. Lemme go look again though... Ah, nope wrong. >.>

Was thinking of this guy serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Jan_014.jpg

No that guy has grey hair. You see his overworld sprite multiple times in both directs. You never see the old purple-haired man, other than what I already illustrated.

No that guy has grey hair. You see his overworld sprite multiple times in both directs. You never see the old purple-haired man, other than what I already illustrated.

You can also see him during the trailer when Kamui uses Dragon's Vein. Looks like Felicia is there, too.

Yeah imo the purple haired man is the Nohrian Jagen, he is either a Dracoknight or a Paladin, I'm inclined more to believe he's a Draco cuz inb4 he's Camilla's father.

And the white haired man, uh idk. Swordmaster?

Lemme go look again though... Ah, nope wrong. >.>

Mhm

Yeah imo the purple haired man is the Nohrian Jagen, he is either a Dracoknight or a Paladin, I'm inclined more to believe he's a Draco cuz inb4 he's Camilla's father.

And the white haired man, uh idk. Swordmaster?

bow knight, to fit with archer guy?

Then the families will go big brother ryoma and marx two siblings related to big brother himoka/sakura, and darknight/cutesister and people related to Jeigan camillia, archer guy?

Edited by goodperson707

You can also see him during the trailer when Kamui uses Dragon's Vein. Looks like Felicia is there, too.

Forgot about that. On the topic of Dragon's Vein - Will there only be set locations for Kamui to use this ability, or can he/she use it over any cliffside?

Forgot about that. On the topic of Dragon's Vein - Will there only be set locations for Kamui to use this ability, or can he/she use it over any cliffside?

Probably set locations but anywhere would be hectic.

bow knight, to fit with archer guy?

Then the families will go big brother ryoma and marx two siblings related to big brother himoka/sakura, and darknight/cutesister and people related to Jeigan camillia, archer guy?

Yeah, that's what I think about it.

Analysis video by GameXplain (some minor mistakes here and there, but still good):

https://youtu.be/-2e0M7BePtQ

I just saw it when it was posted.

It was great, but had a lot more mistakes in the second half of the video XD

Also, I'm surprised they didn't have time to look up "dragon's vein"; though I suppose it is a fairly esoteric Chinese term (and I don't even know the proper translation, despite knowing what it means).