Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Amiibo adapter or w/e.

I wonder when that comes out? I'd buy it. I want to use Ike and Marth in Code Name Steam... (Also Lucina and Robin, but I missed their preorders AHDJSMNXEWSKDJ)

The amiibo adapter comes out alongside Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer this fall.

So, I heard something about this game being rated 15+ in Japan? What is that the equivalent to in the ESRB system?

It depends on the game, really. Bravely Default also had CERO C (15+) but it got a PEGI 12 and ESRB T in the west (a lot of costumes were censored though, or so I've heard). Meanwhile, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and SMT4 also had CERO C in Japan, but were both rated M17+ by ESRB, so....

Edited by Ryo

So, I heard something about this game being rated 15+ in Japan? What is that the equivalent to in the ESRB system?

Since it's Fire Emblem, it's probably just going to be T

Camilla obviously gave it an M.

I can think of two reasons why this game would be rated M.

Wait for me, guys!

EDIT: Before I go, since the game comes out next month in Japan, do you think we'll start getting more information on the game?

Edited by Tsunami922

^ Just came back to say we should probably nip this in the bud actually i'll just say I'm not sure when we will get more info but i hope it will come pretty soon.

Anyway i'll just leave again k, hey guys i brought popcorn and chips

Yeah, the Amiibo adapter or w/e.

I wonder when that comes out? I'd buy it. I want to use Ike and Marth in Code Name Steam... (Also Lucina and Robin, but I missed their preorders AHDJSMNXEWSKDJ)

This Fall i believe. It will be a while, but that thing should be out by the time FE14 is.

I hope the rating isn't because of Camilla but because of a more mature story. But it's probably Camilla. ._.

In that case, it should be ok to get T without censorship, right? Hyrule Warriors is T and Cia is just as boobtastic. Bravely Default being censored was I imagine due to the chibi models looking a little too much like children.

Edited by Owain Dark

I hope the rating isn't because of Camilla but because of a more mature story. But it's probably Camilla. ._.

In that case, it should be ok to get T without censorship, right? Hyrule Warriors is T and Cia is just as boobtastic. Bravely Default being censored was I imagine due to the chibi models looking a little too much like children.

Yah, they bumped the character ages up, as well. Edea from 15 to 18. The game had somewhat of a dark story, too.

And I agree that it's probably just Camilla, but maybe--just MAYBE--...it's not.

And I agree that it's probably just Camilla, but maybe--just MAYBE--...it's not.

It's someone else. Someone they haven't showed off yet. Their design is much more..edgy and bad. Also, it's a man.

It's someone else. Someone they haven't showed off yet. Their design is much more..edgy and bad. Also, it's a man.

My, my, my. I'm thoroughly enticed. That's disgusting! Don't do that, IS! c:

On a more serious note, I don't IMAGINE Camilla's design alone would merit an M-rating. There must be SOMETHING more.

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

For some reason I'm imagining a situation like Lucia's in Radiant Dawn, except instead of rescue at last second they're actually going to do it. Maybe have something happen like Ned Stark in GoT?

For some reason I'm imagining a situation like Lucia's in Radiant Dawn, except instead of rescue at last second they're actually going to do it. Maybe have something happen like Ned Stark in GoT?

I would love this SO much.

A man with the same thigh cutout as Camilla and a banana hammock.

A man with the same thigh cutout as Camilla and a banana hammock.

Forget, Marx. If marriage returns, I'm marrying this man. And even if it doesn't, I still am.

On a more serious note, I'm hoping we get information saying if marriage definitely IS or ISN'T a thing soon.