Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

Slight, theory here...

The female ruler of the Hoshido (Hoshido? Hoshidan? I dunno) what if she's... Your mother?

And the man executed in the Trailer, in the Nohr Kingdom, what if he's the father of both you and Ryouma?

Would it not be fitting if Ryouma, the eldest child, took up the lightning sword, which could very well be the family sword?

Manakete-ness doesn't just spontaneously happen. One of Kamui's parents has to be one of the dragonkin, which means that he/she is at best going to be a half brother of Ryouma and the like.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine that has played SMT says that maybe if is an early version of the crossover. he said something about how smt's storyline is split paths and all, and this game is similar. not sure if anyone made the link i havent read the thread.

You mean Hoshido?

Maybe his family is actually really honest? Marx doesn't seem like a bad guy, unlike Garon...

I have a feeling Garon might be the final boss in both paths. And from what I've seen in the Japanese Amazon pages of FE:if, Dancer Girl's clothing will change depending on which version path you take.

I'm upset at the prospect of having a world map only in Hoshido and not in Nohr, to be honest. I want a world map.

Also, I wonder if I'll be able to turn off Perma-Death.

I like the idea of a more complex story, but not necessarily a harder game altogether. I'm a decent FE gamer, but not kickass without an option to grind.

I'm upset at the prospect of having a world map only in Hoshido and not in Nohr, to be honest. I want a world map.

I like the idea of a more complex story, but not necessarily a harder game altogether. I'm a decent FE gamer, but not kickass without an option to grind.

Likewise. I'm also disappointed that we are class locked by the looks of it, because the "Dragon Vein" thing in the trailer looked pretty necessary, and we have a personal sword, so we are pretty much guaranteed to be locked.

Likewise. I'm also disappointed that we are class locked by the looks of it, because the "Dragon Vein" thing in the trailer looked pretty necessary, and we have a personal sword, so we are pretty much guaranteed to be locked.

I don't know if we're technically classlocked until anything is confirmed (unless reclass is out altogether which would make me pretty sad I like reclass) because Robin still shot Thoron in Grima's face while being a GK/Berserker/Sniper/Wyvern Lord/all those muscle classes that can't cast magic at endgame and it's even a forced cutscene so I mean

Like I see reclassing as simply choosing to use certain weapons for that duration of class and not as suddenly can't use x anymore in terms of more story I guess

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't know if we're technically classlocked until anything is confirmed (unless reclass is out altogether which would make me pretty sad I like reclass) because Robin still shot Thoron in Grima's face while being a GK/Berserker/Sniper/Wyvern Lord/all those muscle classes that can't cast magic at endgame and it's even a forced cutscene so I mean

Like I see reclassing as simply choosing to use certain weapons for that duration of class and not as suddenly can't use x anymore in terms of more story I guess

Yeah, that makes sense so I doubt that Kamui is class locked. Although... it's just plain weird seeing a Berserker use Thoron.

But, the question is, now, about Kamui's dragon blood.

I think that there's a chance that Kamui's mother is a manakete, seeing as his supposed "father" didn't seem to share any manakete traits. So there's something for you. And if Kamui's mother is a human, then that could just mean that his mother is actually his foster mother rather then his actual mother.

I seriously doubt that they'll remove Casual mode, especially after it helped bring so many people in to try Awakening.

With a name like Garon he's gotta be a pretty bad dude

Gauron.jpg

I know he's Gauron and not Garon but it's close enough for government work.

But what if Garon is actually a reasonable guy with good reasons for doing bad stuff? ie: think less Gharnef/Validar and more FE3!Hardin or Arvis.

What if...

the DANCER GIRL is the real villain?

But what if Garon is actually a reasonable guy with good reasons for doing bad stuff? ie: think less Gharnef/Validar and more FE3!Hardin or Arvis.

What if...

the DANCER GIRL is the real villain?

I can see it now.

"What if it was possible to end all war.....by killing every miserable human that infests the world."

I'm pretty surprised Kamui knows hes of Nohr heritage from the get-go.

While animation makes telling race difficult, I assume the actual characters in the fictional world can tell who is what race by looking at them. So it'd be hard to hide (I admit I am kind of assuming that one side is more east asian looking in race and one side is more roman looking. I could be wrong, I mean it's a fictional world they can do what they want)

Maybe he/she looks ethnically Hoshidan and knows only so much as the fact that they were "adopted", and knows nothing of their Hoshidan kin? That would make most sense to me, as I feel Kamui knowing of his/her true heritage would kind of dampen the whole emotional reunion with the Hoshida royal family.

Or, hell, maybe that scene with the dancer takes place after the revelation of his/her heritage. We don't have to assume that scene with Dancer comes in the beginning, do we?

I'm hyped for this game even more so now, despite the whole two games thing. It just means we may have tons and tons of content, which i'm willing to accept.

Manakete-ness doesn't just spontaneously happen. One of Kamui's parents has to be one of the dragonkin, which means that he/she is at best going to be a half brother of Ryouma and the like.

Not necessarily. Manaketes could simply work differently in this.

I can see it now.

"What if it was possible to end all war.....by killing every miserable human that infests the world."

Heh heh. That's what I was thinking too.

She's obviously important to the game in some way, and her identity must be a spoiler because they're being very hush-hush about it.

Watch the dancer girl be your sister.

That seems to be who everyone is.

"Hey see that blonde family over there? They're your siblings. Anyone blonde you see is probably your sister brother or cousin. Also see that redheaded family over there? See them? Same deal."

If the dancer girl isn't a Manakete who is secretly MU's sister my life has been a lie.

I'm leaning towards a royalty exchange to explain how Kamui got to Nohr and to explain the dancer. It's not that uncommon for countries to do that when trying to foster piece (which obviously changed since then). Especially since it'll have to have been at least decade and a half since Kamui was first brought to Nohr.

More manakete love! =^-^=

Also, how's magic gonna work in this game? I clearly saw

the kayaks guy and Marx have special graphics effects on their blades. Maybe there will be a lot more users of magic and eeapons. Calling it, having a second generation will make ignis the new aether. Not that it wasn't already really desirable.

Edit - tablet made katana into kayaks. I'm done xD

Edited by Kage the Cat

I just saw the trailer uploaded by NIntendo and they literally labelled it "Fire Emblem Choose Your Path Trailer". I seriously hope they won't even think of using that name in the localization. <.<

I hope not I ship Kamui with her, along with the maids and big breasted onee-sama I bet if you can married people half of them will be companion in America because Incest is wrong.Hope Casual mode is still in I have played the GBA and DS fire emblem but I like having Casual mode make the games more fun for me. And is it true the Japan side only has world map if so talk about bias they are already the good guys, while the Nohr(Team Nohr) are the bad guys if they do that Nindendo will have faith in me. But yes I am doing Nohr side they seem more epic and interesting.