Illusory Revelations#FE General Discussion

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's up

Apparently the next update we'll get some info on the battle system and on the white haired archer.

It'll be good to see how the battle system works considering we have the odd combination of

IS, atlus and the Radiant Historia director

Edited by Jedi

can you imagine how the S links would go with these FEA characters?

[Chrom] Hey [insert mc name here] lets go to the local ramen shop beef bowls on me.

(I read this in another forum made me laugh) I will say though I enjoyed social links a lot in P4G so I'm hoping they are in this game

Edited by nihon96

can you imagine how the S links would go with these FEA characters?

[Chrom] Hey [insert mc name here] lets go to the local ramen shop beef bowls on me.

(I read this in another forum made me laugh) I will say though I enjoyed social links a lot in P4G so I'm hoping they are in this game

This game seems to have entirely new characters, except for Tiki and possibly some others, I don't think it's likely to happen.

New trailer from the E3 digital event here

We can also see at 0:15 the name of the song (maybe?): Beastie Game/Tiki and some officially translated name

Edited by Xem

This game seems to have entirely new characters, except for Tiki and possibly some others, I don't think it's likely to happen.

We have Chrom, Marth, Tiki, Cain and Caeda so far.

We have Chrom, Marth, Tiki, Cain and Caeda so far.

Since we have Cain, i hope for a green cavalier too (Abel pls).

If there will be only the red cavalier i'll call him Walhart .-.

Considering there is a character who is associated with Green whose Mirage is still a mystery...

But she most likely is an archer. Assuming your talking about Elenora. Although she is apparently rivals with Cain's person(whose name I totally just forgot).

Gameplay appears to be a mixture of Final Fantasy X's turn system, with Personas style and FE weapon triangle for the weaknesses.

All in all, its pretty hype looking now.

So stat-gaining is similar to FE, but the battles seem to play like a Megami Tensei game.

The weapon triangle seems to be portrayed as weaknesses and resistances.

Stat boosting skills look to be in. I recognize the icon.

I recognize Agi, Bufu, Zio, and Zan, but the last two elements there are odd. They might be Expel and Death (which means instant kill skills are in), but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Almighty is in as well.

EDITEDIT:Dual attacks are in as well. They look... interesting...

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

I imagine the last two are Light and Dark, but not instant kills since Fire Emblem doesn't use those elements for that role. They'll likely just do damage much like how they do in FE. Though if they do include Instant Death, darkness would be the one to include is on considering it's been used for that even in games where Light is normally not an instant kill in SMT games like Majin Tensei or Devil Children.

I imagine the last two are Light and Dark, but not instant kills since Fire Emblem doesn't use those elements for that role. They'll likely just do damage much like how they do in FE. Though if they do include Instant Death, darkness would be the one to include is on considering it's been used for that even in games where Light is normally not an instant kill in SMT games like Majin Tensei or Devil Children.

Maybe the old FE status effects like berserk will come into play along with the famous Marin Karin of SMT.

My thoughts. . .as I watch the trailers:

- Oh hey, street-crossing is automatic! No mini-game of Frogger!

- THAT MULLET.

- The HeeHaw Mart amuses me. . .the inside reminds me of 7-11. . .but the katakana says HeeHoo?

- Welcome to the convenience store where Anna's the shopkeeper and weapons are for sale!

- The background animation is gorgeous! I'm gonna see if I can grab a still of the store, and ask my mom what she thinks of the photograph. :P:

- Screw zipper panties, how the HELL does Kiria's make-up stay on in the rain? And where can I buy some?

- Kiria gets props for not freaking the fuck out as her stage goes sky-high. . .I mean, she's in the rain, and in high heels, AND that stage doesn't look like it's got the best traction.

- I'm also impressed by the fact that avex is doing the music, and the dancing was choreographed by people who do this for a living!

- Kozaki needs to take lessons on female anatomy from whoever did that animation. It's not perfect, but it's looks a lot less ridiculous than what's in if!

- "Performa". . .uh, interesting. Onward.

Part 2:

- Was that a giant Alice I just saw?

- That level-up sound. . .OMG. . .

- Poor Touma's an extra. . .(BTW, that's how his name is spelled on the level-up screen. . .I'm confused)

I feel like the player characters are really powerful right now, which is the opposite of SMT 4. This IS Atlus, so I wouldn't be surprised if the difficulty spikes like crazy somewhere. . .

Oh, right, forget the boss battle! Those dual attacks look anywhere from painful (methinks poor Caeda's going to be benched, just like a draft) to amusing. However, I can't tell who Eleonora's mirage is supposed to be. Wields a bow, has long blond hair. . .wonder if she'd be able to take on a dude's mirage?