Some cool Screenshots I took from the new FE: IF trailer

Noahfest

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only noticed right now that the blonde guy (other than Marx) on Nohr's side was a dark mage. I thought he was some sort of swordsman as well.

Chances are I won't bench the Jeigans this time, since I am sure Marx and the Haohmaru samurai will be each team's respective Jeigans.

I only noticed right now that the blonde guy (other than Marx) on Nohr's side was a dark mage. I thought he was some sort of swordsman as well.

Chances are I won't bench the Jeigans this time, since I am sure Marx and the Haohmaru samurai will be each team's respective Jeigans.

I first noticed during the N. Direct that he was a dark mage/dark knight, so he got plus one point IMO. XD

Also Ryouma and Marx are probably the Jeigans or Oifeys this time around

Edited by Haon

nLaXELf.png

This is the most beautiful facial expression ever.

Edit: Also, I think hot blond Nohr guy not named Marx/Max looks like a Dark Knight in terms of design. Maybe mounted Mages are a standard thing now? I'd love that.

Edited by Glaceon Armamentalist

Wow, these are good! From these I notice that this appears pre-determined, like they scheduled this duel thingy, as the armies are at a standstill and Camilla (AKA Fap Material) isn't armed. The blonde guy has a Tome, though, but I guess it's closed, and the chick with the staff couldn't really attack? And the three look worried. This seems like a pre-duel atmosphere for sure.

Oh my god. Purple hair chick/Camilla almost looks like she's from Soul Caliber. As in, those boobs are unrealisticly big -_- Shame on you, IS. Even Tharja and Noire were more decent.

Blond guy with tome has armor, so he's obviously a mage knight/dark knight/whatever they call the mage promotion that gets a horse and armor in this game. I don't think mage knights in Sacred Stones had armor though...but who cares.

Oh my god. Purple hair chick/Camilla almost looks like she's from Soul Caliber. As in, those boobs are unrealisticly big -_- Shame on you, IS. Even Tharja and Noire were more decent.

Blond guy with tome has armor, so he's obviously a mage knight/dark knight/whatever they call the mage promotion that gets a horse and armor in this game. I don't think mage knights in Sacred Stones had armor though...but who cares.

Pretty sure Noire and maybe Tharja's were close to that size too. They just never got full cut scenes like Camilla (except sorta the dlc fan service). And they're really not unrealistically big.

Cool, but if someone wants GIFs of the trailer, I take requests.

The only way IS is going to sink even lower than the Tharja figurine is a Camilla figurine.

I've already gone at length at why I fucking hate otakus and otaku bait on GameFaqs before, I don't care enough to reiterate my worldviews here.

Marx being voiced by Mark Hamill confirmed.

giphy.gif

Edited by Kysafen

Pretty sure Noire and maybe Tharja's were close to that size too. They just never got full cut scenes like Camilla (except sorta the dlc fan service). And they're really not unrealistically big.

Then they're too spherical then...they look like she has softballs implanted in them. Breasts arent sphere shaped. I should know, I'm a woman, I have some...

But yeah, now that I think about it, Ivy from Soul Caliber is more ridiculous.

Then they're too spherical then...they look like she has softballs implanted in them. Breasts arent sphere shaped. I should know, I'm a woman, I have some...

But yeah, now that I think about it, Ivy from Soul Caliber is more ridiculous.

It's because of the armor. She's a wyvern knight. (I'm pretty sure she's not a wyvern rider because the screenshot of her wyvern looks so much closer to a wyvern knight than awakening's wyvern rider)

Armor are made to be stiff so of course her boing boing would be spherical instead of oval, they're rounding off with aid of the armor's stiffness.

Dancer Lady's chest doesn't look that flat from the picture, but still pretty flat. Why is the heroine must be flat anyway? I mean Lucina Is popular but god damn you don't need to copy every thing.

Dancer Lady's chest doesn't look that flat from the picture, but still pretty flat. Why is the heroine must be flat anyway? I mean Lucina Is popular but god damn you don't need to copy every thing.

The girl in your sig looks pretty flat too :0

I may be going out on a limb, but the dark knight dude doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of Kamui.

He strikes me as a stoic dude hiding his emotions. He looks a teensy bit surprised at one point.

Edited by L95

The girl in your sig looks pretty flat too :0 He strikes me as a stoic dude hiding his emotions. He looks a teensy bit surprised at one point.

Please don't call my most beloved waifu flat. I can guarantee you that she isn't flat.

He strikes me as a stoic dude hiding his emotions. He looks a teensy bit surprised at one point.

I suppose it could be that. Still, he's the only one in that picture that shows all the family members that doesn't look particularly upset(besides Marx/Lobster Man).

Guys this may take some time but I will post some other screenshots I took.

Then I'm done, but I assure you, they are a lot, and awesome too!

There you go, just as promised! More Fire Emblem IF Screenshots!

5wioIGx.png

Pla6eYm.png

05sCF8c.png

iKiMjs5.png

cPPzXvf.png

8Vtxxwa.png

dA92BkQ.png

wk8kVSX.png

x6bETnT.png

hQmvcae.png

zJRSzXF.png

Edited by Haon

I'm going to hijack the thread for a bit since you conveniently made a screenshot one (and I didn't want to waste a thread of my own on literally one screenshot) but I just realized:

Webgr2t.png

That's Kamui (look no shoes XD) standing next to the empress lady. I just noticed it myself so I thought I'd throw it out there for others who didn't see it.

Although now I'm interested in seeing how they'll deal with the female MU since her outfit is different in the initial promo material.

More importantly, there is a statue of a dragon right there. Dragons are translated to Manaketes. So I suppose Hoshido has some relation with Manaketes, even if they worship them, or the royal bloodline has dragon blood, or something.