Some cool Screenshots I took from the new FE: IF trailer

Noahfest

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get over the fact that the Hoshidoan footsoldiers look like ninja pirates, also Marx looks either incredibly bored or really constipated all the time :P.

Dancer Lady's chest doesn't look that flat from the picture, but still pretty flat. Why is the heroine must be flat anyway? I mean Lucina Is popular but god damn you don't need to copy every thing.

She is not flat. Her size and sharp are both good. Trust me, I am the breast-master.

It's because of the armor. She's a wyvern knight. (I'm pretty sure she's not a wyvern rider because the screenshot of her wyvern looks so much closer to a wyvern knight than awakening's wyvern rider)

Armor are made to be stiff so of course her boing boing would be spherical instead of oval, they're rounding off with aid of the armor's stiffness.

Wait what? WYVERN WHERE? I saw nothing of the sort...

Hey, that screenshot shows that characters can have six skills now instead of five. That's pretty neat. :o

Also, I hate Camilla already. That design is even worse than Tharja's. Just, ugh. She might as well only be in her underwear if she's going to go around with her panties and bra showing like that. The heavy cleavage is stupid too. As are her transplant-looking round big boobs. I bet if my stepdad happened to glance over at my screen and see her, he'd be like "What the fuck are you playing?!" -_-

Edited by Anacybele

I love how this is really just about the boob size of all the females. Which I do not mind.

She is not flat. Her size and sharp are both good. Trust me, I am the breast-master.

Yeah, boob size is okay. Maybe a bit big for her... she seems frail.

She might as well only be in her underwear if she's going to go around with her panties and bra showing like that. The heavy cleavage is stupid too. As are her transplant-looking round big boobs. I bet if my stepdad happened to glance over at my screen and see her, he'd be like "What the fuck are you playing?!" -_-

Her appearance is pretty sexualized but it's not as bad as females in other games like every demon in the Shin Megami Tensei series(but I let that pass cause the series is amazing). As long as she has a good personality and backstory, I'm fine with it.

Edited by DualMix

Hey, that screenshot shows that characters can have six skills now instead of five. That's pretty neat. :o

Also, I hate Camilla already. That design is even worse than Tharja's. Just, ugh. She might as well only be in her underwear if she's going to go around with her panties and bra showing like that. The heavy cleavage is stupid too. As are her transplant-looking round big boobs. I bet if my stepdad happened to glance over at my screen and see her, he'd be like "What the fuck are you playing?!" -_-

Yay someone agrees with me she looks awful~!

Though really... Idg why people are into that stuff. It's one thing to be wearing almost nothing a la Tharja (and I hate Tharja), and it's another to be wearing full on armor, but expose underwear and cleavage. It's stupid, at least Tharja was kinda... entirely about that and in a squishy class design wise.

/rant about the only thing about Nohr I dislike atm.

Yay someone agrees with me she looks awful~!

Though really... Idg why people are into that stuff. It's one thing to be wearing almost nothing a la Tharja (and I hate Tharja), and it's another to be wearing full on armor, but expose underwear and cleavage. It's stupid, at least Tharja was kinda... entirely about that and in a squishy class design wise.

/rant about the only thing about Nohr I dislike atm.

One of those rare times we completely agree, I know. Glad I'm not choosing Nohr though. I had already decided on Hoshido, due to a preference of a peace-loving country over one that wants to be a glory hog, plus Ryouma. Omigosh, I never thought I'd love the design of a long-haired dude as much as I love this guy's. <3

I didn't even notice Camila's lower half until just now. Wow, that's so dumb it's almost funny. Well, they're clearly keeping the same style as Awakening, so it's not exactly a surprise after characters like Tharja and Aversa. (When I first saw her in the trailer I even said, "There's Aversa.")

I'm completely indifferent to her design. Whether or not I like her in the end completely depends on her character, and I'm definitely going to side with Nohr on my first playthrough as I'm very interested in the supposedly more complex plot, and being more like the older FEs gameplay wise that the Nohr route promises, than the traditional story the Hoshido route promises. (I'm still going to do a second run through on the Hoshido side, and then any other runs completely depend on which side I enjoyed more) That being said, I really like Marx and Ryo's designs.

Edited by Monado Boy

Marx looks alright, imo. I just don't find the design particularly amazing or anything. No, I have that opinion about Ryouma instead. :P That armor is just freaking sweet. And his hair is cool despite being so long. :o I also like his face a lot. He seems to have better expressions than Marx.

One of those rare times we completely agree, I know. Glad I'm not choosing Nohr though. I had already decided on Hoshido, due to a preference of a peace-loving country over one that wants to be a glory hog, plus Ryouma. Omigosh, I never thought I'd love the design of a long-haired dude as much as I love this guy's. <3

I'm probably going to do Hoshido eventually, but I'm more interested in Nohr because it's apparently more like FE12 and prior in terms of gameplay, is harder, and apparently a more involved plot.

It also has three not-ew designs I really like in Marx, the blonde loli, and especially that Dark Knight

I didn't even notice Camila's lower half until just now. Wow, that's so dumb it's almost funny. Well, they're clearly keeping the same style as Awakening, so it's not exactly a surprise after characters like Tharja and Aversa. (When I first saw her in the trailer I even said, "There's Aversa.")

It's the worst design choice in the series, imo...

He seems to have better expressions than Marx.

But nLaXELf.png Edited by Glaceon Armamentalist

What? I thought the Direct said Hoshido was going to be more like traditional FE games?

Hoshido's story is going to be like a more traditional FE game. The gameplay is going to be more like Awakening/Gaiden/Sacred Stones with a world map and such. Nohr's story is going to be more ambitious apparently, and appears to be more like older FE games where you go from chapter to chapter. (At the very least they said Nohr is going to be lacking in the ability to grind and freely gain gold.)

Edited by Monado Boy

What? I thought the Direct said Hoshido was going to be more like traditional FE games?

In terms of story, yeah, Hoshido is traditional "big country invades little country and little country fights back" stuff. But for gameplay, Hoshido draws more from FE13 while Nohr is more like older FEs, limited resources, no World Map, possible arena, etc.

I don't understand what's going on with Camilla's lower half.

[4/3/15 1:59:52 PM] Boron: It looks like she got into a fight and her skirt tore so you can see her underwear and she never bothered changing out of it

[4/3/15 2:00:06 PM] Boron: Her head also reminds me of Nailah
[4/3/15 2:00:15 PM] Boron: She looks like she has wolf ears
The blond mage knight (whom I have nicknamed evil blond Marth 2.0) looks really nice, though, definitely my favorite on the Nohr side. On the other hand, I like Hoshido's designs as well. None of them particularly jump out at me, but I don't hate any of them either.

What came as a surprise to me is that I actually really like all of the character designs so far. I initially had problems with Ryouma's hedgehog haircut, but it's grown on me. At first I felt pretty indifferent about Camilla, but even in spite of her... intricacies, I'm liking her more and more as well.

What came as a surprise to me is that I actually really like all of the character designs so far. I initially had problems with Ryouma's hedgehog haircut, but it's grown on me. At first I felt pretty indifferent about Camilla, but even in spite of her... intricacies, I'm liking her more and more as well.

It looks like a mixture of a Japanese Kabuto and Native American headdress to me :P

Edited by Jedi

[spoiler=Boobs]

Oh my god. Purple hair chick/Camilla almost looks like she's from Soul Caliber. As in, those boobs are unrealisticly big -_- Shame on you, IS. Even Tharja and Noire were more decent.

I've seen bigger IRL. Granted, they're nowhere near as skinny as Camilla, but they do exist.

It's because of the armor. She's a wyvern knight. (I'm pretty sure she's not a wyvern rider because the screenshot of her wyvern looks so much closer to a wyvern knight than awakening's wyvern rider)

Armor are made to be stiff so of course her boing boing would be spherical instead of oval, they're rounding off with aid of the armor's stiffness.

That's not how push-up bras work. If it were truly stiff, she'd alternate from squished balloon to overly flat. The spherical boobs you see on women IRL? That's usually the bra's fault, for being shaped like that.

Dancer Lady's chest doesn't look that flat from the picture, but still pretty flat. Why is the heroine must be flat anyway? I mean Lucina Is popular but god damn you don't need to copy every thing.

Whining about flat chests is a great way to get on my bad side. #FlatChestedProblems

Close-up of Camilla. That ribbon between her boobs must smell AWFUL - sweat accumulates there! From the way it's shaded, it looks like she sags like crazy when she's not wearing that. It looks like she's slightly lop-sided, and that's a GOOD thing - not all women have two equally-sized boobs!

Camilla's get-up reminds me of Kiria's one in SMT x FE, minus the zipper. How can she ride a wyvern without the insides of her thighs chapping?!

The blond mage knight (whom I have nicknamed evil blond Marth 2.0) looks really nice, though, definitely my favorite on the Nohr side.

As usual. . .we agree on everything except the small details. I've dubbed the blond mage knight "constipated Robin". Oh, and he's got eyelashes, drawn in (unlike Marx).

Really digging the screenshots - there's a lot of stuff I missed the first time 'round. Thanks~!