Fire Emblem If Second Trailer - Video Analysis

Zukonima

Pretty good analysis, I think you got all the major information. Also kudos for speaking clearly and not using distracting music or being annoyingly upbeat like so many Youtubers. :)

Pretty good analysis, I think you got all the major information. Also kudos for speaking clearly and not using distracting music or being annoyingly upbeat like so many Youtubers. :)

I made sure the music was subtle and I'm not really that much of an upbeat guy anyway, so thanks!

Great job with the video! The only little part you might've missed was the brief scenes with Orochi, Saizou, Kazahana, and Tsubaki (who might be a male pegasus knight), but otherwise, it was very thorough :)

Great job with the video! The only little part you might've missed was the brief scenes with Orochi, Saizou, Kazahana, and Tsubaki (who might be a male pegasus knight), but otherwise, it was very thorough :)

Yeah, I knew those scenes, but there wasn't alot there :/ I guess a male Pegasus is kinda a big deal but I was too tired to add that :P

Not bad analysis. I do hope that durability remains in some fashion, although I don't understand how a simple number display can be improved upon.

I've heard this male pegasus knight thing before. Why do people think he(?) will be one?

I've heard this male pegasus knight thing before. Why do people think he(?) will be one?

This scene is cut in the NA Direct but I think they show it after the trailer in JP and EU versions.

Great job with the video! It pointed out quite a lot of stuff that I had missed out on such as the skills and durability bar.

One part you missed out on with the translation is the rock bridge part. The green text says 'Dragon Vein'(translated by someone else on this forum) and 'Wait' which would be the usual skipping a move for that unit. Also, you got the 'siding with Hoshido/Nohr' part mixed up, but it's not all that important :P

Great job with the video! It pointed out quite a lot of stuff that I had missed out on such as the skills and durability bar.

One part you missed out on with the translation is the rock bridge part. The green text says 'Dragon Vein'(translated by someone else on this forum) and 'Wait' which would be the usual skipping a move for that unit. Also, you got the 'siding with Hoshido/Nohr' part mixed up, but it's not all that important :P

I though I got them mixed up >_<. And yeah i saw that translation after i posted the vid, but my assumption is kinda close