Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot?

Knight

Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Whom?

• In other poll
    • Raiden
    • Bayonetta
    • Wonder Red
    • Simon Belmont
    • Other Castlevania protag
    • Chrom
    • Inkling
    • S.T.E.A.M. Character
    • Any other Pokemon
    • Any other Fire Emblem character
    • Bandana Dee
    • Indie Game Character
    • Daisy
    • Bomberman
    • Krystal
    • Character from other Capcom franchise
    • Character from other Namco franchise
    • Takamaru, Ice Climbers, other obscure dead Nintendo franchise
    • Other/None (then why did you even vote)

Hyrule Hystoria states he dies in TP, and is later reincarnated as FSA Ganon.

Ah I see. I wouldn't mind him like that. Plus Sorcerer Vaati is kinda cute

Ah. Figures. xP I never did read Hyrule Historia.

Sorcerer Vaati and his three other forms are indeed awesome looking. ^^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Figures. xP I never did read Hyrule Historia.

Sorcerer Vaati and his three other forms are indeed awesome looking. ^^

I own two copies (a hardback one and the digital one that comes installed on the Wind Waker Wii U's) yet I've still yet to read all of it. I've read all the adult timeline stuff and that's really the only portion I read entirely besides the SS prequel manga. So eh. It is worth looking at though, there are quite a few interesting factoids in it (like the fate of the Hero of Time, he eventually died regretting the fact he wasn't remembered as a hero and that he couldn't pass on his skills (I guess he died soon after Malon or whoever he married had his first child) and later reappeared as the Hero's Shade of TP, and is the ancestor of TP Link. This becomes really ssad when you remember the first Wolf Song is the Song of Healing, basically serving its original purpose.)

What if we fought as Minish Vaati? I'd be amused.

Woah woah stop the mail. What Zelda fan doesn't own Hyrule Historia? xD

I'm not really interested in the book, somehow. I just want to play the games. lol

I own two copies (a hardback one and the digital one that comes installed on the Wind Waker Wii U's) yet I've still yet to read all of it. I've read all the adult timeline stuff and that's really the only portion I read entirely besides the SS prequel manga. So eh. It is worth looking at though, there are quite a few interesting factoids in it (like the fate of the Hero of Time, he eventually died regretting the fact he wasn't remembered as a hero and that he couldn't pass on his skills (I guess he died soon after Malon or whoever he married had his first child) and later reappeared as the Hero's Shade of TP, and is the ancestor of TP Link. This becomes really ssad when you remember the first Wolf Song is the Song of Healing, basically serving its original purpose.)

What if we fought as Minish Vaati? I'd be amused.

Yeah, I suspected OoT Link was the Hero's Shade and I did hear all about that bit there.

Haha, that would be amusing. lol

Also, I'm kinda sad Ravio isn't in the poll.

I considered submitting some of my votes for him, since he's my favorite Zelda character, but I figured he had no chance and gave them all to Roy.

Ravio could fight by having Sheerow peck things, the stuff he sells and rents, and hitting things with that bag of his.

Obvious fangirlism aside, I would like him in~

Yeah, my favorite Zelda character (Ezlo) has no chance either. Simply because he's a hat for most of the single game he's in. :P

Yeah being a hat doesn't help chances

But a hat could be unique, if slow (he CAN move, since he follows Link (slowly), after he suggests they team up. He then decides he's too slow and hops on Link's head for most of the remainder of the game).

Let me think...

He can recover with that parachute thingy that happens should Link jump in a whirlwind...

Uh, peck at things...

And do weird magic since he's a sage.

I guess. Still no chance, odd and interesting as his potential moveset could be.

Daisy. Simon Belmont is one if i can vote more than once.

Use different devices if you can, Nintendo really could have done better with its guards against multi votes.

Yeah being a hat doesn't help chances

But a hat could be unique, if slow (he CAN move, since he follows Link (slowly), after he suggests they team up. He then decides he's too slow and hops on Link's head for most of the remainder of the game).

Let me think...

He can recover with that parachute thingy that happens should Link jump in a whirlwind...

Uh, peck at things...

And do weird magic since he's a sage.

Yeah, but I think as a hat, he'd move even slower than Robin. lol

Yeah, but I think as a hat, he'd move even slower than Robin. lol

He could have the highest damage output and knockback to try and compensate not that it'd work, SSB being one of those games where speed is REALLY important!

He'd probably be really light and floaty, though.

Updating poll: Indie Game Character (dropping cat mario)

Since so many indie game devs are advertising, I think I'll put them up. It's really cool to see all those indie devs wanting to get their character in. I sure would want Shovel Knight.

He could have the highest damage output and knockback to try and compensate not that it'd work, SSB being one of those games where speed is REALLY important!

He'd probably be really light and floaty, though.

Yeah, that's the only thing I DON'T like about Smash, that speed is really important. Because I have trouble keeping up with really speedy characters. I'm lucky Ike's not fast, I wouldn't be able to main him very well at all otherwise. Sometimes I mess up with Luigi because he's kinda quick and I've mained Luigi since I first got into Smash.

Yeah, that's the only thing I DON'T like about Smash, that speed is really important. Because I have trouble keeping up with really speedy characters. I'm lucky Ike's not fast, I wouldn't be able to main him very well at all otherwise. Sometimes I mess up with Luigi because he's kinda quick and I've mained Luigi since I first got into Smash.

I like fast characters who aren't Sonic (that's too fast).

But I don't mind the occasional slightly slower than average (Ness)

But I main the Hero of Wind so yeah Speed.

Now I feel like we're getting off topic, oops.

I like fast characters who aren't Sonic (that's too fast).

But I don't mind the occasional slightly slower than average (Ness)

But I main the Hero of Wind so yeah Speed.

Now I feel like we're getting off topic, oops.

We actually use one of the same characters (Toon Link), omg. I am legit surprised.

But yeah, off topic... lol

If I feel like hopping on my Wii U and 3DS to vote, I'll place votes for Daisy and Dixie Kong.

What would cat Mario even do

Serious question Nintendo, why was that your example

I'm pretty sure they put Cat Mario there because it's a character nobody in their right mind would vote for. Putting in a character that actually has the chance of making it in would have likely influenced the voting.

I'm so split between Simon Belmont and Lyn right now. I can't decide also Bayonetta that would be awesome not gonna lie although she is highly unlikely to get in.

Pick Lyn. I voted for her, and you should too.

I'm so split between Simon Belmont and Lyn right now. I can't decide also Bayonetta that would be awesome not gonna lie although she is highly unlikely to get in.

Honestly I think if you're deciding between a Nintendo character and a third party character you should go with the Nintendo character. If they get enough votes for Lyn it's easy enough to add her, with Simon there's all the wheeling and dealing with Konami that would have to happen.

I'm pretty sure they put Cat Mario there because it's a character nobody in their right mind would vote for. Putting in a character that actually has the chance of making it in would have likely influenced the voting.

Yeah, I put him there as a joke. The Direct used Cat Mario as an example as a character we can't accomodate for.

Now, watch, a bunch of trolls will actually vote for Cat Mario en masse (or some other character that's just an alternate version of an existing character, like Pink Gold Peach or Baby Whoever or something).

Edited by ClevelandSteve

[spoiler=Xenoblade Spoilers]Voted Mechon Fiora

Basically because she's skillful with blades and can still fire ether cannons, suiting her well for both melee and ranged combat. She has plenty of potential to have an adequate moveset, she can work similarly to Shulk's Monado arts: (I don't remember the exact name of her... Drones (?)) like having a Speed mode with the virtue of having good combos and dealing multiple hits, or having an Ether mode with the ability of firing high damage beams and cannons and a Defense/Guard mode just to tank and be slow just like Shulk's Monado Shield.

I JUST WANT FINAL CROSS AS HER FINAL SMASH GODDAMNIT PLZ DOEET NINTENDO

Edited by Quintessence