Let's talk about how beautiful Camilla is.

Laocorn

What's the most beautiful thing about Camilla?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find to be the most beautiful thing about Camilla?

• Her pleasant tone of lavander-colored wavy hair, so easy on the eyes yet contrasted by the devil growing horns from her head!
    • The way her cute innocent face prefers to shy away, veiled behind her bangs, the other half waiting to be romantically met behind the backstage curtain.
    • Something about her alluring, violet eyes that play with your heart ever so playfully, they seem so innocent yet also seem to be something way to mischievous and sexy!
    • A glorious scenery of two grand peaks and the river dividing the lush valley of cleavage. In other words, you deeply envy the strap blessed with a tight snug over her left breast.
    • To put it less subtle, her large breasts that are as much as alive as she is. The motion in which they shake is a waving gesture to seduce you into joining Nohr with pleasure and pride.
    • Her treasure of a chest being sacredly sealed within her armored bustier to protect her precious bust from harm, yet it is not sturdy enough to stop the jiggle.
    • Her transparent loincloth may look easy, but large sets of wyvern claws that act as sentries, sationed along the side of her sexy thighs, letting you know her clearly visible panties are off limits.
    • She poses with much confidence, wielding an axe that is as much of beautiful work of art as she. Death is imminent as she takes this form to cut down those who've had one last vision of her perfect form.
    • How in this world of nothing She can stand so tall and mighty in her high heels with such magnificence to dominate the lands she steps on.

I've already seen complaints here and there about her sexualized design. But I just want to talk strictly about how beautiful she is. So let's please keep it couth here. :}

- The face I speak of.
- That one segment that already seduced me to Nohr.
-Most of her beautiful body!
And I dunno how many of most people have noticed, but you can see how she stands in high heels in the official banner. I love that so much.
This is pretty much all I have to go by and my heart can already say, she's already shaping up to be one of my favorite female designs so soon! :} Being a Wyvern Rider makes her that much more awesome.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I never really liked fanservicy designs, but they are pretty easy to igno-

Being a Wyvern Rider makes her that much more awesome.

DAMN YOU IS!

I try to not look at the vote choices, it could get risky for me. :p

I dont understand the rage and shitstorm that comes when they make a sexy character. So what? She looks sexy and she looks badass. Get over it.

Are there no super sexy women in real life? THats what I thought.

Heh, I dunno what the deal is, Tharja is much more skimpier than Camilla.

Crap, Dancer GIrl is half naked, she even have a panty shot.

This is pretty much all I have to go by and my heart can already say, she's already shaping up to be one of my favorite female designs so soon! :} Being a Wyvern Rider makes her that much more awesome.

she seems to be into masochism, since riding a wyvern with the pants she's wearing has gotta be super painful

since, y'know, in this case there are no pants involved

tbh I'd like to say I'm surprised that there's an objectification thread posted this quickly but

I'm really not

also OP you do know you can embed images directly into your post, right?

I dont understand the rage and shitstorm that comes when they make a sexy character. So what? She looks sexy and she looks badass. Get over it.

Are there no super sexy women in real life? THats what I thought.

It's a matter of apparel. She's a Dracoknight, a traditionally tanky, offence and defence class. I'm fine with her looking attractive and having big boobs, but I'd rather not have her exposing all the skin that would make her susceptible to the most lethal of enemy attacks (namely the upper chest area). Past Fire Emblems may not have had the most realistic armour, but at least they tried for the weapon-using classes (see my profile pic, admittedly not the best example of wyvern knights, but better than her at the least). It's fine to be sexy, but you wouldn't want to worry about looking sexy when faced with a volley of arrows.

I probably come across as more angry about this than I actually am, I'm not too irritated, but irritated nonetheless.

Edited by Knight

I actually agree with OP somewhat

Does anyone feel she's really not like Aversa? I don't know why but Camilla seems to have an innocent side to her as well? Probably its the first image in OP post and the dialogue sprite in the trailer. She seems like a big-sister who sometimes can be a bit aloof and enjoys reading etc.

Just me

Does anyone feel she's really not like Aversa? I don't know why but Camilla seems to have an innocent side to her as well? Probably its the first image in OP post and the dialogue sprite in the trailer. She seems like a big-sister who sometimes can be a bit aloof and enjoys reading etc.

Just me

Naw, not just you.

When someone translated what she said to you (Kamui) in that scene where she looks like she wants to hug you seductively, I figures she was just a girl who cares about you and wants your D if possible but won't force it.

Hey Blue Lucina I haven't seen you around lately. I must say, BEST.POLL.EVER.

Devil horns though? Until the developers/artist says otherwise, to me those are cat ears.

I like the colour of her eyes. That's about it, really. I wonder if the secrets of the universe are hiding behind her left eye

Devil horns though? Until the developers/artist says otherwise, to me those are cat ears.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way

Edited by DodgeDusk

wait

them being cat ears was ever in question? I assumed they were pandering to the furry demographic cat-ear fetishists nekomimi fans tbh

This is one of the greatest threads I've ever seen.

Anyway, I've gotta say that it's really difficult to pinpoint one specific thing without having to reference another great thing about her. Obviously, the design of her clothing and her figure were tailored to evoke a seductress look, but at the same time, I find her design to be a far cry from that of Tharja's or especially Aversa's (two designs I was never too fond of, imo).

I think the biggest thing that sets her apart from the other two is the softness of her facial features. In spite of having such a luscious figure, her face isn't very gaudy at all. In fact, it looks rather reserved and even kind of youthful, which is especially accentuated by her hair and how it's styled (I have some personal liking for the color, too, as it's one of my favorites). I'll also admit that I have a preference for bustier women, within reason. I've seen complaints that her breasts are too big, which I think, while the sentiment is understandable, isn't true. They may be at their limit, but I don't think it's that bad. I think the contrast of her mature body with the cuteness of her face is the best thing about her design.

As far as attire goes, it looks to me that the only difference between Camilla and Awakening's Cherche is the aforementioned cleavage. I have seen a few people think the design of the latter's outfit as odd, but overall, they seem to have the same shtick going on. I think the design for both is still quite nice (Note that I am extremely biased: dragon waifus for the win), but I also like the color scheme for Camilla's armor. The black armor and gold accent that most of the Nohrians are rocking is a really nice visual combo.

As has been mentioned multiple times here and elsewhere, the most important thing will be Camilla's characterization. If she doesn't turn out to my liking, then I'll back down. However, even based on what little we've seen so far, I'm confident that I'll come to like her as a character as well.

Edited by Ambulz

she seems to be into masochism, since riding a wyvern with the pants she's wearing has gotta be super painful

since, y'know, in this case there are no pants involved

What pants? All she has down there is a pantsu.

Btw, I like pantsu, I like boobs, I like onee-chan type, I also like wavy hair. Onee-chan/10.

Edited by Magical Amber

I'm not a big fan of her design. At first my brain was like, "Yay, fanservice!" until I thought about it for two seconds. She's supposed to be a Wyvern Rider why isn't she wearing pants? Wouldn't the scales be painful, or at least uncomfortable. And why does she leave so much of her top half exposed? She's on the front lines, and her class is meant to take hits, she should be super dead.

As a character I don't really know much about her. Camilla could end up being a really cool person, in which case I will hop on the Camilla fanboy wagon first thing. However if she has a personality that doesn't match her attire you can guess who I'm putting on the bench.

Just a question why are people bringing up the no pants riding problem.

Pegasus riders wearing skirts and long boots are pretty much fire emblem tradition.

What does being a dragon rider change, do you think shes going to ride a dragon bareback?

On the boobs yeah leaving her chest exposed doesn't seem smart. But in game don't they just hit the dragon, and realistically wouldn't flying units do hit and runs also arrows wouldn't really hit her chest since shes a elevated target and the dragon would be in the way.

I actually do really like her hair...

"Her transparent loincloth may look easy, but large sets of wyvern claws that act as sentries, sationed along the side of her sexy thighs, letting you know her clearly visible panties are off limits."

But I love this line for some reason lol

Just me

Yeah, this is the vibe I'm getting from her, but it could be way off. idk. maybe not 'innocent' but the rest of your description.

Edited by L95