Let's talk about how beautiful Camilla is.

Laocorn

What's the most beautiful thing about Camilla?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find to be the most beautiful thing about Camilla?

• Her pleasant tone of lavander-colored wavy hair, so easy on the eyes yet contrasted by the devil growing horns from her head!
    • The way her cute innocent face prefers to shy away, veiled behind her bangs, the other half waiting to be romantically met behind the backstage curtain.
    • Something about her alluring, violet eyes that play with your heart ever so playfully, they seem so innocent yet also seem to be something way to mischievous and sexy!
    • A glorious scenery of two grand peaks and the river dividing the lush valley of cleavage. In other words, you deeply envy the strap blessed with a tight snug over her left breast.
    • To put it less subtle, her large breasts that are as much as alive as she is. The motion in which they shake is a waving gesture to seduce you into joining Nohr with pleasure and pride.
    • Her treasure of a chest being sacredly sealed within her armored bustier to protect her precious bust from harm, yet it is not sturdy enough to stop the jiggle.
    • Her transparent loincloth may look easy, but large sets of wyvern claws that act as sentries, sationed along the side of her sexy thighs, letting you know her clearly visible panties are off limits.
    • She poses with much confidence, wielding an axe that is as much of beautiful work of art as she. Death is imminent as she takes this form to cut down those who've had one last vision of her perfect form.
    • How in this world of nothing She can stand so tall and mighty in her high heels with such magnificence to dominate the lands she steps on.

I personally find her to be oversexualized. IMO, a character can be sexy without being super sexualized, and Camille comes across as really sexualized to me :/ Especially because her clothes are so impractical for her being a Wyvern Knight. Even though her attire is about as skimpy as, let's say Tharja or Aversa, she's still a heavily armored unit unlike both of them. Fanservice is nice, but this kind should be reserved for dancers or squishy mages, full armor can also be sexy (Titania <3)

Also, the size of her boobs combined with the lack of restriction is a big no-no for me, I get pangs of sympathy pains just by looking at it. Someone give that poor girl a sports bra.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question why are people bringing up the no pants riding problem.

Pegasus riders wearing skirts and long boots are pretty much fire emblem tradition.

What does being a dragon rider change, do you think shes going to ride a dragon bareback?

On the boobs yeah leaving her chest exposed doesn't seem smart. But in game don't they just hit the dragon, and realistically wouldn't flying units do hit and runs also arrows wouldn't really hit her chest since shes a elevated target and the dragon would be in the way.

Pegasi fur is also much softer than very hard dragon scales.

^ I don't quite understand.

If you mean dragons riders should cover more of their legs. She's wearing boots and has a saddle and due to the fact the dragon flies she should be strapped on really well.

If you mean dragons make good shields. Agreed.

The one thing I love about Camilla is(I can't believe I'm saying this) not her boobs. They come in a close second. The thing that made me instantly just wanna hug her like a plushie(Don't judge me, I think it'd be like hugging a plushie) was her face. My god did she look cute in that one. There's not really any problem I have with her, unless she's the type that tries to seduce you every single freaking moment you're with her. I know her dialogue suggests that this might be the case but I hope not.

That being said, I'm going the Hoshidan rode because Camilla could never compare to Hinoka so if Kamui ends up killing Camilla, I need it to be as dramatic and sad as possible. I'm killing my own family after all.

Her hair is nice. It's purple and wavy.

I just don't get why people complain about her armor because it's just as impractical as Cherche's. I don't really question it though as FE characters have really weird outfits. The only thing that bothers me is that her design is just a bit too sexual. She seems like a nice character, but the fanservice is the only problem.

Didn't really care about her (besides getting a chuckle at jiggle physics) till I just saw the third image. Wow, did not realize she had no pants.

Well, I guess I really shouldn't have expectations from the same guy that designed Olivia.

I heard she's a Wyvern rider. Given their history, she's gonna need a speedwings then she'll own. Calling it now.

Edit: Just realize no pants. Battle panties and Wyvern saddles probably don't mix very well.

I've tried to defend Kozaki in the past, but this is kind of ridiculous, lol.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

^ I still don't get how nearly every non tellius Pegasus rider, some calvary and Milady are fine but Camilla gets brought up way more even though it seems just a little more impractical and we haven't even seen the back yet.

The main problem with Camilla is that she shows her underwear for no discernible reason, and specifically her underwear. Literally the only point of it is to sexualize her.

It's really weird.

Milady at least covers her entire torso area. I don't recall any cavaliers with impractical armour designs, pegasus riders, however, are light fighters anyway.

Hopefully they make up with the sexualization with a good personality and backstory, which I think they'll do. As long as she doesn't try to seduce you at every point in the game, I'm fine with her being like this. Y'know... if there was some kind of DLC like the Summer Scramble one, and the fan service in that map was brought to this one... there's a chance that Camilla would wear....

I really hope that doesn't happen. I mean there's a part of me that says yes but the majority says no.

Milady at least covers her entire torso area. I don't recall any cavaliers with impractical armour designs, pegasus riders, however, are light fighters anyway.

i was specifically going on the impracticality of the bare leg area on saddle part. not the boobs or exposed flesh or lack of armour And milady was more saying yes there is a dragon rider with skirt and boots, also every non troubadour/Valkyrie mounted in awakening seem to have exposed legs if i remember correctly, Isadora Vidia and Ursula also showed leg too i think.

Thx to l95 for the back image correction though.