Let's talk about how beautiful Camilla is.

Laocorn

What's the most beautiful thing about Camilla?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find to be the most beautiful thing about Camilla?

• Her pleasant tone of lavander-colored wavy hair, so easy on the eyes yet contrasted by the devil growing horns from her head!
    • The way her cute innocent face prefers to shy away, veiled behind her bangs, the other half waiting to be romantically met behind the backstage curtain.
    • Something about her alluring, violet eyes that play with your heart ever so playfully, they seem so innocent yet also seem to be something way to mischievous and sexy!
    • A glorious scenery of two grand peaks and the river dividing the lush valley of cleavage. In other words, you deeply envy the strap blessed with a tight snug over her left breast.
    • To put it less subtle, her large breasts that are as much as alive as she is. The motion in which they shake is a waving gesture to seduce you into joining Nohr with pleasure and pride.
    • Her treasure of a chest being sacredly sealed within her armored bustier to protect her precious bust from harm, yet it is not sturdy enough to stop the jiggle.
    • Her transparent loincloth may look easy, but large sets of wyvern claws that act as sentries, sationed along the side of her sexy thighs, letting you know her clearly visible panties are off limits.
    • She poses with much confidence, wielding an axe that is as much of beautiful work of art as she. Death is imminent as she takes this form to cut down those who've had one last vision of her perfect form.
    • How in this world of nothing She can stand so tall and mighty in her high heels with such magnificence to dominate the lands she steps on.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if you're gonna go for full fanservice you might as well make a design that is full on aesthetic

like it'd be an objectively better design if you just openly displayed the weird half-panty thing instead of putting some cutout curtains in the front

gonna fanservice? Be upfront and honest about it, god

Right now it just looks like an incoherent mess like, the top half is acceptably coherent design in a pure aesthetic sense, while it goes against my personal design philosophies it doesn't visually look terrible and then you get to the bottom half the design and it's like, what the fuck is going on

Like if you're gonna throw practicality out the window you better fucking make it look good

I got annoyed enough at the bad design of the bottom half that I actually drew fanservice and I don't usually draw fanservice

i tried making the boobs bigger but i can't do bad anatomy and i looked at it and i cried sorry guys

Edited by Thor Odinson

Well I glad you all like it :} I just had express what I think when I see here and share my thoughts with the world. And I indeed re-post this from gfaqs to share it with more of the fanbase. Dunno what being moved to this section means.

But another thing that draws me to her is she makes me think of Sonia (Blazing Sword) more than anything else. I absolutely love Sonia, and if Sonia were to be animated, the way Camilla moves herself in the "Path To Nohr" segment is near exactly how I magine her, from her gesture to her breasts.

Hey Blue Lucina I haven't seen you around lately. I must say, BEST.POLL.EVER.

Devil horns though? Until the developers/artist says otherwise, to me those are cat ears.

Hey. Haven't really logged in for a while, but She and the hype for If got me back. And no offense, but I don't exactly remember meeting many people here lol.. where did I see you again?

I think the biggest thing that sets her apart from the other two is the softness of her facial features. In spite of having such a luscious figure, her face isn't very gaudy at all. In fact, it looks rather reserved and even kind of youthful, which is especially accentuated by her hair and how it's styled (I have some personal liking for the color, too, as it's one of my favorites). I'll also admit that I have a preference for bustier women, within reason. I've seen complaints that her breasts are too big, which I think, while the sentiment is understandable, isn't true. They may be at their limit, but I don't think it's that bad. I think the contrast of her mature body with the cuteness of her face is the best thing about her design.

I especially can vouch for this. A cute face and soft pillow chest, she's just so cuddly!

gdi

it took effort not to shitpost in this thread last night

and now I can't even remember the shitposts I was busy not making

Tbh, im not too bothered by Camilla's umm...assets. I think its fine, mainly because other (male) characters are designed to be just as appealing. And we havent even seen all of them yet, so there could be even funner designs to be had. The fanservice looks like its gonna get spread all over the place and im ok with it.

What does bug me about Camilla's design, is wtf is going on in the bottom half of her outfit? Like, i cant make heads or tails of it. Even as fanservice goes, it doesnt make sense. Im pretty sure im going to love this character, but im going to want to reclass her cuz what is that?

Hey. Haven't really logged in for a while, but She and the hype for If got me back. And no offense, but I don't exactly remember meeting many people here lol.. where did I see you again?

I believe I remember seeing you around a few of the figure collection threads. You kinda fell off the face of the earth after a few months though.

Uhh...

Never mind. Bye.

no. bad shezzy.

Pretty Tony Tiger? Is that you?

I take many formes.

I believe I remember seeing you around a few of the figure collection threads. You kinda fell off the face of the earth after a few months though.

Oh haha. Well speaking of which, I'll definitely find myself buying multiple Camilla figures! It should happen.

Tbh, im not too bothered by Camilla's umm...assets. I think its fine, mainly because other (male) characters are designed to be just as appealing. And we havent even seen all of them yet, so there could be even funner designs to be had. The fanservice looks like its gonna get spread all over the place and im ok with it.

What does bug me about Camilla's design, is wtf is going on in the bottom half of her outfit? Like, i cant make heads or tails of it. Even as fanservice goes, it doesnt make sense. Im pretty sure im going to love this character, but im going to want to reclass her cuz what is that?

Fair, but you just gotta enjoy the fine things in life!

i'm sorry but I had to revive this.

OP you made a wonderful poll

this.

I don't like fanservice-y designs tbh. It's one thing to try to look sexy but if you're a wyvern rider you need to be practical lol