Let's talk about how beautiful Camilla is.

Laocorn

What's the most beautiful thing about Camilla?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find to be the most beautiful thing about Camilla?

• Her pleasant tone of lavander-colored wavy hair, so easy on the eyes yet contrasted by the devil growing horns from her head!
    • The way her cute innocent face prefers to shy away, veiled behind her bangs, the other half waiting to be romantically met behind the backstage curtain.
    • Something about her alluring, violet eyes that play with your heart ever so playfully, they seem so innocent yet also seem to be something way to mischievous and sexy!
    • A glorious scenery of two grand peaks and the river dividing the lush valley of cleavage. In other words, you deeply envy the strap blessed with a tight snug over her left breast.
    • To put it less subtle, her large breasts that are as much as alive as she is. The motion in which they shake is a waving gesture to seduce you into joining Nohr with pleasure and pride.
    • Her treasure of a chest being sacredly sealed within her armored bustier to protect her precious bust from harm, yet it is not sturdy enough to stop the jiggle.
    • Her transparent loincloth may look easy, but large sets of wyvern claws that act as sentries, sationed along the side of her sexy thighs, letting you know her clearly visible panties are off limits.
    • She poses with much confidence, wielding an axe that is as much of beautiful work of art as she. Death is imminent as she takes this form to cut down those who've had one last vision of her perfect form.
    • How in this world of nothing She can stand so tall and mighty in her high heels with such magnificence to dominate the lands she steps on.

Stop having problems with people who have problems with things!

Said Severlan to no one in particular.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR PROBLEMS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like itt: i want people to judge in every way first

It's funny you're being aggressive because I know if someone insulted Sanae or another character's design who you like, and said they were a bad character based on their design only, you would be jumping down their throat and being aggressive at that sole fact :/

More like itt: i want people to judge in every way first

It's funny you're being aggressive because I know if someone insulted Sanae or another character's design who you like, and said they were a bad character based on their design only, you would be jumping down their throat and being aggressive at that sole fact :/

I've seen it happen a lot, and I hardly care as of now.

I've seen it happen a lot, and I hardly care as of now.

So you hardly care about that now but apparently my opinion is extremely disgusting?

Ok.

So you hardly care about that now but apparently my opinion is extremely disgusting?

Ok.

Did I say that?

I just think you shouldn't be so adamant that Glac and others don't like the design of this character. Who cares what others think? Worry about your own perceptions.

Stop having problems with people who have problems with things!

Said Severlan to no one in particular.

ilu, said Loki to SeverIan.

Ok i think the forums are on their period. *makes tea and tucks sf into bed with a heating pad*

Well apparently according to everyone else you can't get over how annoying I am here, so :/

And I know it's coming, I don't even like her design much.

I have a lot of problems with her design, especially the lower half.

I don't like the design and I'm getting irritated with people judging a character based solely on it :/

Is that a crime?

Yes?

Ok.

Edited by Sophie

Ok i think the forums are on their period. *makes tea and tucks sf into bed with a heating pad*

These forums are always on a period.

Well apparently according to everyone else you can't get over how annoying I am here, so :/

And I know it's coming, I don't even like her design much.

I have a lot of problems with her design, especially the lower half.

I don't like the design and I'm getting irritated with people judging a character based solely on it :/

Is that a crime?

Yes?

Ok.

I just want you to stop making such a fuss about this is all.

I understand.

I don't care about what others think if it presents even a fraction of logic.

and is this why you're carrying on this then right

if you truly believed that, you wouldn't be posting in this thread, nor would this be a bother to you

Can I have some tea? I dont like popcorn and that is pretty much all ppl make to eat around here.