Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

Since there have been so many choices for waif's and husbando's, I decided that a poll of who would choose who would be a good idea. So go ahead, choose your bride, your groom, and make your fantasy a reality!

Personally, I have chosen Hinoka. I don't care if she's my sister or not, I just need her as my waifu. She's so cute and graceful and the list can go on and on and ooooon!!! Words can't describe this burning desire in my heart. I just want to hug her and be with her and-

Alright enough disturbing stuff. Let's see what you guys think.

Edited by DualMix

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancer-chan for me, she is so pretty.

That is true., what with the beautiful looking hair and all. Y'know, I don't know why but I feel like Dancer might be a pervert. I just have this image of her having a major nosebleed in my mind.... It's kinda weird.

Camilla was definitely a brief eye-turner in Nohr's favor, but I'm still set on Felicia. The presumed fact that she appears to defect alongside you to Hoshido just warms my heart.

We already have one of these threads when we know barely anything about the characters? Not even a brief description?

I mean I like the look of Ryouma, but I don't know him well enough to say: Yup, I'm sleeping with him.

To each their own I guess.

Bruuh.. what hell are you people doing?! This isn't right.

Satire, I think. And it's awesome.

The only one that's good enough for me. . .is myself! The rest of these guys can build a shrine to me or something.

We already have one of these threads when we know barely anything about the characters? Not even a brief description?

I mean I like the look of Ryouma, but I don't know him well enough to say: Yup, I'm sleeping with him.

To each their own I guess.

Psssh, all you need is your own imagination, with a touch of fantasies about the character. We're all a little twisted in our own way, no?

Ryouma huh? Yeah, if I chose a male character he'd be a close second. Archer Boy seems pretty cool though, what with having a magical looking bow and all.

Psssh, all you need is your own imagination, with a touch of fantasies about the character. We're all a little twisted in our own way, no?

Ryouma huh? Yeah, if I chose a male character he'd be a close second. Archer Boy seems pretty cool though, what with having a magical looking bow and all.

I can't tell if you're being serious or satirical right now, so I'm going to split the difference and reply to you half-jokingly.

And how could you even compare archer boy to Ryouma? He looks warmhearted, handsome, and has a cool haircut. Plus he has a lightning katana. A lightning katana!

I can't tell if you're being serious or satirical right now, so I'm going to split the difference and reply to you half-jokingly.

And how could you even compare archer boy to Ryouma? He looks warmhearted, handsome, and has a cool haircut. Plus he has a lightning katana. A lightning katana!

Actually, I don't know myself. Maybe I'm just insane or something...

Archer Boy has a frickin magic bow though, and it glows! Ryouma is amazing but Archer Boy is so coooool! He's determined and he'd presumably kill you for his country!

Any waifu/husbando would be based off of aesthetics, with perhaps a smidgen of text. Thus, I'm going to stick to the only one that I truly know - MYSELF.

Archer Boy has a frickin magic bow though, and it glows! Ryouma is amazing but Archer Boy is so coooool! He's determined and he'd presumably kill you for his country!

I think it's safe to say that half-jokes are the way of this thread then.

See now Ryouma has a lightning sword. You can see it in the linked video at 0:30. Does Archer Boy have a lightning katana? No? Then your argument is invalid.

Lol, already huh. The games not even out yet

Honestly I'll say Sumia Myrmidon bc everything is based on looks right now. If a long haired red head comes along however than perhaps I'll change my mind.

I think it's safe to say that half-jokes are the way of this thread then.

See now Ryouma has a lightning sword. You can see it in the linked video at 0:30. Does Archer Boy have a lightning katana? No? Then your argument is invalid.

I guess it is. Yaaaay.

Yeah but at 1:40 of the video Ryouma is showing weakness, while very soon after Archer Boy is calling you a traitor(I think that's what he says, anyways) while pointing his bow with a whole squadron behind him which means that he's a capable leader. (Btw, I love how we're just arguing about these two like this. XD)

Cravat man that's on the cover of the Hoshido boxart is my choice (but he's not a choice on the poll) :P

Ah, thanks for reminding me! I'll add that guy and the other guy right away!

I guess it is. Yaaaay.

Yeah but at 1:40 of the video Ryouma is showing weakness, while very soon after Archer Boy is calling you a traitor(I think that's what he says, anyways) while pointing his bow with a whole squadron behind him which means that he's a capable leader. (Btw, I love how we're just arguing about these two like this. XD)

This bit of "weakness" as you call it shows that Ryoma is, umm, a man of honor, yes. :sweatdrop: Admitting defeat where others would go dishonorably. Besides in that scene with the lightning Ryoma takes on an entire squadron of men head on. Would Archer Boy do that? No, instead he builds up posse to hide behind.

(I am enjoying this too.)

The only one that's good enough for me. . .is myself! The rest of these guys can build a shrine to me or something.

pph5mCE.png?1

Anyways, Hinoka and Felicia are my favorites so far. The Kamuis too. The kawaiiest of the kawaiis.

Edited by Reason