Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

This bit of "weakness" as you call it shows that Ryoma is, umm, a man of honor, yes. :sweatdrop: Admitting defeat where others would go dishonorably. Besides in that scene with the lightning Ryoma takes on an entire squadron of men head on. Would Archer Boy do that? No, instead he builds up posse to hide behind.

(I am enjoying this too.)

Sure, you could say that but Archer Boy was actually in front of his squadron, ready to take the enemy head-on even though he's an archer. Plus Ryouma took out only one man from what I saw. Plus he had a whole army behind him. Ryouma doesn't even use the lightning, so for all we know it could just be there for aesthetics purposes.(Which I am fine with cause it does look awesome.)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, Hinoka and Felicia are my favorites so far. The Kamuis too. The kawaiiest of the kawaiis.

Finally, someone else who appreciates Hinoka's beauty! You would not believe how excited I am about this. Hinoka is so cute and lovely and graceful and kind and-

Well let's just say I'm ecstatic.

though tbh I hate Peg. Knights. I might be biased at how pretty Hinoka is and just decide to use her anyways but

ehhhhhhhh.

I usually keep a pretty light, but elite team, usually consisting of no more than 8 units. We'll see how that goes >_>

Sure, you could say that but Archer Boy was actually in front of his squadron, ready to take the enemy head-on even though he's an archer. Plus Ryouma took out only one man from what I saw. Plus he had a whole army behind him. Ryouma doesn't even use the lightning, so for all we know it could just be there for aesthetics purposes.(Which I am fine with cause it does look awesome.)

Ahh, I rewatched the scene and you could see that no one was actually moving, and everyone looked like they were waiting for the battle to begin. One could quite reasonably assume that once the battle began he fell back behind his troops. Which in a similar note one could assume that when Ryoma jumped in the air for a second strike that he took out a second man.

And by the way since you bring up the fact that Ryoma has a lightning katana: See now Ryouma has a lightning sword. You can see it in the linked video at 0:30. Does Archer Boy have a lightning katana? No? Then your argument is invalid.

The point still applies.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Ahh, I rewatched the scene and you could see that no one was actually moving, and everyone looked like they were waiting for the battle to begin. One could quite reasonably assume that once the battle began he fell back behind his troops. Which in a similar note one could assume that when Ryoma jumped in the air for a second strike that he took out a second man.

And by the way since you bring up the fact that Ryoma has a lightning katana: See now Ryouma has a lightning sword. You can see it in the linked video at 0:30. Does Archer Boy have a lightning katana? No? Then your argument is invalid.

The point still applies.

Tch... well there's not much footage for Archer boy left. Well how about on the Japanese box art for Hoshido? Ryouma is looking head on, sure, but so is everyone else except Archer Boy. He's staying alert, looking around and studying his surroundings, keeping the whole group safe. And- (click click)

Well I've ran out of ammo. Dammit. Well you win... for now.(That more fun then I had thought.)

Dude where's Rinka

I don't particularly want like, marriage-marriage, but usually I just go for favorite character and since we don't know much about the characters' personalities thus far, design-wise Ryouma is my current favorite followed closely by Tsubaki

But like Ryouma is Kamui's brother or something so it'd most likely end up being Tsubaki

The game isn't even and out and this happens. I'll refuse to consider this part of FE and the FE community (as bad as it already was, but SF used to be decent...).

Perhaps the biggest tragedy is that this poll isn't public. . . :P:

That would be a little interesting. I guess I could do so.

Also, it's unsurprising that Camilla has the majority XD

True. I still think she's cheating with her boob power. Oh how I wish Hinoka would beat the life out of her.

Okay, not really. I like boobs too. Still prefer Hinoka though.

Tch... well there's not much footage for Archer boy left. Well how about on the Japanese box art for Hoshido? Ryouma is looking head on, sure, but so is everyone else except Archer Boy. He's staying alert, looking around and studying his surroundings, keeping the whole group safe. And- (click click)

Well I've ran out of ammo. Dammit. Well you win... for now.(That more fun then I had thought.)

Haha! That was quite possibly the most fun I've had on a forum. You know what? Why don't we make a scoreboard for silly arguments like these.

HB DM

1 0

That way if one of these pops up again there'll be a bit of friendly competition added.

By the way I assume tch stands for touche.

Haha! That was quite possibly the most fun I've had on a forum. You know what? Why don't we make a scoreboard for silly arguments like these.

HB DM

1 0

That way if one of these pops up again there'll be a bit of friendly competition added.

By the way I assume tch stands for touche.

Yeah, spot on. Well I'm sure some more footage will pop up soon.. hopefully not too many more characters. I maxed out the poll choices for the question as is. I'm surprised people actually chose Garon though, two votes. Not to judge or anything but that guy's old. He's also your foster father so...

I like marx too but his competition is dudes with really long hair and I'm all about dudes with really long hair

Dudes with long hair are great. As long as it isn't too long.

If I were a straight female, I'd honestly go for Marx. He's somewhat Bishonen-y, but has a manly yet dutiful aura around him.

Also, it's unsurprising that Camilla has the majority XD

Once the game is released, I am sure Dancer Lady will have more fans because of the Lucina-effect. Edited by Awakener_

The game isn't even and out and this happens.

Well, yeah, I kinda agree with you on this. We haven't even seen the full roster yet, so for now, I guess I won't be resolute in my waifu choice. Otherwise, we're gonna have to wait till the game comes out (or when SoC plays it in 2 months and we inevitably spoils ourselves)

Edited by カプリ

Dancer lady

I'm one of few who have not been corrupted by dark magic into loving Camilla

Hopefully the boobs won't draw you in either.

"Who's your daddy?"

Heh, heh, sorry.

Oh god... Hinoka, save me.

Ryouma because look at that hair.

That is same darn sexy hair.

It's a toss up between the Oneechans. Can't argue with the appeal of Camilla's design but a part of me wants to believe that Cordelia cut her hair and went through the outrealm gate to take on the role of Hinoka.

okay so I wasn't aware of Sakura before, but I think she's my new faovirte. Too bad my favorite 3 characters are all on the side I'm not picking. >n>

Edited by Dracocoa