Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

Now we only got to kill her wyvern, and take his place.

.... I really hope she is not a zoophiliac for her wyvern, like Cherche was for Minerva.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla can ride you gloriously into battle.

Hnnnnngh, that was painful to write.

I don't know, Kamui's dragon form looks pretty non-flying to me. Would likely be hard for Camilla to adapt her fighting style to fighting on the ground. Unless she does it like they do in Tellius, I guess. Standing on two legs vs standing on four legs probably wouldn't make much of a difference. It is entirely possible I am taking this too seriously.

However it does have four legs and is vaguely horse-shaped so doing this with Marx is not out of the question

Sougo + (dark) magic .... bad combination XD (assuming dark knights can use dark magic now)

Haha yes, He would use his magic on hijikata first i guess (and after that maybe kagura)

My initial impressions have me leaning towards Dark Knight guy. I'm not opposed to romancing Marx, either, if it helps me with the revolution... but I think he's supposed to be surrogate older brother and that might weird me out.

I'm pretty sure you can't marry your sisters, guys. Come on.

There's no way you'll be able to marry Sakura, Ryouma, or Hinoka.

Edited by Dracocoa

I'm pretty sure you can't marry your sisters, guys. Come on.

There's no way you'll be able to marry Sakura, Ryouma, or Hinoka.

Blasphemy. Hinoka is mine. She's mine, you hear!?

But yeah, it seems like Hinoka might just be your sister after all, with the evidence that's piling up... Still, she hasn't been directly stated yet at least. And who knows, this might be the FE game with clear incest. Kinda like Ephraim and Eirika....

Technically you forget these people and they're strangers initially. It's somehow a little less creepy than it usually is, but I'm pretty sure you don't want kids with eleven toes.

My, Camil's devastating lead goes to show a little decolletage goes a long way, haha.

As a straight woman, Marx for me, but if I had to choose a woman, I would probably pick the dancer.

Pfft, look at this person here, actually making me think about my answer to this (besides the obvious "ONLY ME!")

If we're going by looks, it'll be one of Saizou/Tsubaki. If I had to choose a woman, it would probably be the lady empress, because kids don't do it for me.

Archer Boy and Constipated Robin would be contenders, but they'd need to age ten years.

Twintails and Garon have the same number of votes as Felicia and Kazahana.

That says something about the people in this topic, I'm just not sure what.

Doesn't the twintails little sister aim for a certain fetish, or at the very least play on a diabetes-level of cute though? The whole "we're-related-but-not-by-blood" excuse is very common I believe.

And of course, TVtropes writes about it as well: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LittleSisterHeroine

Doesn't the twintails little sister aim for a certain fetish, or at the very least play on a diabetes-level of cute though? The whole "we're-related-but-not-by-blood" excuse is very common I believe.

And of course, TVtropes writes about it as well: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LittleSisterHeroine

My guess is that the little sister thing is a follow up from Lissa and Alja (cute as a button, but illegal as heck and sister to the main character (Chrom and Ike, respectively)). And Nowi... and Nah... and Myrrh... and Fae... and Shadow Dragon Tiki... and holy hell, Fire Emblem's got a lot of lolis... *shudders*

On topic. LOL. I mean, if there WAS a marrying system in the game, my character would go with Kazahana or that dancer lady. Probably Kazahana though, because 1) she's a Myrmidon/Swordmaster (maybe) and 2) I personally like the bubbly, happy girl type in stories.

But as I stated: my CHARACTER would go with that. Not me exactly.

I don't really think this is the appropriate time for these polls. We know so little about these characters, and practically everyone of them are either your blood siblings or adopted ones.

I don't really think this is the appropriate time for these polls. We know so little about these characters, and practically everyone of them are either your blood siblings or adopted ones.

That sure hasn't stopped people before.

Besides, judging characters solely on physical attributes is always fun, and since we know very little of the cast, I'd say this is the ideal time to do it. I'm guessing a new thread will start - or that this one will continue - once the game is released.