Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which of the two little sister waifus is related to you by blood?

Sakura the redhead, although I guess they didn't flat out state she was related by blood, but it did say "forgotten Hoshido kin" and she calls you onii-sama so...yeah.

A lot of people have speculated that the Hoshido royal family aren't your true family either. While it would make for an interesting twist, I believe it would make your choice feel a bit hollow afterwards.

Edit: speaking of Sakura, while I've complained about her voice multiple times and I won't use her in my Japanese playthrough because I don't want to go deaf...is it weird if I like her more after seeing a really cute fanart?

tumblr_nn1ipmkxet1tbzd7co1_500.jpg

Edited by Thane

Blasphemy. Hinoka is mine. She's mine, you hear!?

But yeah, it seems like Hinoka might just be your sister after all, with the evidence that's piling up... Still, she hasn't been directly stated yet at least. And who knows, this might be the FE game with clear incest. Kinda like Ephraim and Eirika....

Go play FE4.

Half siblings having twins is a major plot point!

I don't really think this is the appropriate time for these polls. We know so little about these characters, and practically everyone of them are either your blood siblings or adopted ones.

You honestly think that stops the internet lol?

I think it's a little bit early for a waifu (for me). I need to know their personnality first.

Edited by Nym

Well I mean Ryouma falls under my personal tastes disregarding story elements and all but I'm not gonna even attempt marrying Kamui to him

I would rather marry Marx to Ryouma instead anyway

Also Blarth/Archer and Camilla/Hinoka or Blarth/Hinoka and Camilla/Archer yes good I'm not picky

FOR PEACE AND DIPLOMACY AND UNITED ARMIES AND PARTIES

Edited by Thor Odinson

I find the lack of Saizou votes disturbing... He is a ninja!

And poor Ganz... it's because of his bald head isn't it? or is it his skin? Sheesh, you people are shallow. He just wants to murder you! Come on! (Obvious sarcasm is obvious)

Also, it comes as no surprise that Camilla takes the cake. Honestly, Nohr over all seems to win this. the nation's slogan should be:

"Join Nohr, our name is short and simple... (By the way, we have awesome outfits, hot guys, loli girls, and women with huge racks... Did we mention all the attractive people? In case we didn't, let's make this clear: Nohr has lots of hot people. Join the dark side~)"

Hoshido just can't compete with that advertising... XD

Edited by Josephthebroseph

I find the lack of Saizou votes disturbing... He is a ninja!

And poor Ganz... it's because of his bald head isn't it? or is it his skin? Sheesh, you people are shallow. He just wants to murder you! Come on! (Obvious sarcasm is obvious)

Also, it comes as no surprise that Camilla takes the cake. Honestly, Nohr over all seems to win this. the nation's slogan should be:

"Join Nohr, our name is short and simple... (By the way, we have awesome outfits, hot guys, loli girls, and women with huge racks... Did we mention all the attractive people? In case we didn't, let's make this clear: Nohr has lots of hot people. Join the dark side~)"

Hoshido just can't compete with that advertising... XD

You speak the truth.

All this Camilla hate... IT GNAWS AT MY SOUL!

;^;

I honestly like her, and I mean HER, as in HER, the PERSON, not just the boobies. She seems genuinely caring and kind. I dunno what's up with her sexy walk thingy, but it's probably not even gonna be in-game, and is just marketing. Don't hate her because she is beautiful! It's not her fault that Kozaki gave her those threads! Look past the boobies, and the panty window, into the beautiful soul within!

;^;

I honestly like her, and I mean HER, as in HER, the PERSON, not just the boobies. She seems genuinely caring and kind. I dunno what's up with her sexy walk thingy, but it's probably not even gonna be in-game, and is just marketing. Don't hate her because she is beautiful! It's not her fault that Kozaki gave her those threads! Look past the boobies, and the panty window, into the beautiful soul within!

So uh...I am to assume she's a forgetful person because she forgot her pants to work the battle?

Seriously though, I don't like her design; I'm not too keen on anyone's design that we've been shown so far, really. There's just too much going on everywhere: hair adornments, weird clothing, jewelry, questionable armor and so on. A lot of times, less is more.

I'm obviously not saying some people can't have a more complicated design, but it's just that far too many people have so much going on that it almost assaults the eyes.

Camilla! Hnnnng

But seriously, she has good assets AND isn't a huge bitch (Judging by her demeanor in the trailer)? I'm sold.

and she might be a Wvern Rider too?

That's 3 for 3 for me.

;^;

I have an entire explanation about what i think that walk was in a thread where i guess character personalities. You and i are on the same page.

So uh...I am to assume she's a forgetful person because she forgot her pants to work the battle?

Seriously though, I don't like her design; I'm not too keen on anyone's design that we've been shown so far, really. There's just too much going on everywhere: hair adornments, weird clothing, jewelry, questionable armor and so on. A lot of times, less is more.

I'm obviously not saying some people can't have a more complicated design, but it's just that far too many people have so much going on that it almost assaults the eyes.

She IS royalty though, so all the accessories make sense. aside from the odd armor design, it is not very special. i am literally making Kamui armor, and it is very difficult to replicate, even for an semi-experienced costume maker.

Accessories going on everywhere would be fine on a design if they worked better aesthetically with each other. It needs to coordinate to look good.

However, while I think Camilla's design is a poorly-coordinated fashion disaster I have nothing against her as a person so far. Until the game comes out, I'm not gonna judge her as a person.

Except maybe at having no fashion sense but even then it's not her fault

I wonder if Marx's name intentionally alludes to Karl Marx.

It's not the same name, at least as far as I can tell. Karl Marx in Japanese is "カールマルクス", whereas Marx' name is spelled "マークス". Being a simple rookie when it comes to Japanese, I first thought Marx' name was Marcus, but since far more knowledgable people than I say his name is Marx, I choose to trust their judgement.

W

It's not the same name, at least as far as I can tell. Karl Marx in Japanese is "カールマルクス", whereas Marx' name is spelled "マークス". Being a simple rookie when it comes to Japanese, I first thought Marx' name was Marcus, but since far more knowledgable people than I say his name is Marx, I choose to trust their judgement.

Ah, thank you! Made sense in my head, but I know nothing of Japanese, personally. I'm considering looking into it for, you know, video game reasons.

Regardless, I'm still waifuing him.

W Ah, thank you! Made sense in my head, but I know nothing of Japanese, personally. I'm considering looking into it for, you know, video game reasons.

Regardless, I'm still waifuing him.

No one can resist the thigh holes. Godspeed, sister.

• 2 weeks later...