Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

FAAAANFICTION TIME!!

Well, I`ve already seen some fanfics about Fire Emblem if, so it wouldn`t surprise me if more pop up from time to time (even more so when the game comes out).

*ahem* Prepare for stories on female/male Kamui and Camilla, female Kamui and Marx/Ryuoma and of course OC`s and anyone! Coming to fanfiction.net soon, stay tuned!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going entirely by looks... I vote Camilla.

It's not the boobs, really. There's something about her that makes her astonishingly beautiful. It's the hair and the expression, I think. She's gorgeous.

I'll be playing through both Kamui genders, but of course I'd be starting off with Female Kamui.

And with that, I'd most likely pick Takumi (Hoshido Bowman) or Leon (Nohr Dark Knight). I don't know what it is specifically about these two, but there's something I like especially about both of them. I like Takumi's innocent look, and Leon's daring, yet handsome look. I also like Leon's hair, how messy it looks from the Famitsu scans!

For my second playthrough, I'd probably then play as Male Kamui.

And for that, I'd probably pick Kazahana (Hoshido Myrmidon) or Camila (Nohr Revenant Knight). To me, Kazahana really resembles Sumia, and I liked Sumia's detail in Awakening. Cordelia was my choice for Awakening, but there is no one quite like her for this Fire Emblem installment. Camila, she's actually really pretty. I know some people (even here on SF) take her for her breasts, but not me (obviously, like ew).

From the side view, Camila has a beautiful look, and if anything, the only thing I really don't like about her are the size of her breasts. like woah, calm down there, camila.

Edited by Carter