Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancer lady!! Her character design is one of my favourites along with Orochi and the mystery surrounding her character makes me lean towards her. None of the husbandos really do it for me , but I'll just have to wait for more info. Although, Tsubaki does look preeeetty nice... :v

The pretty dark knight boy for me, too. He seems to be an interesting character. I didn´t even realize at first, that he has a headband, lol. From waifus I will probably pick the dancer lady, her design is really pretty. I think that Camilla´s face is pretty, and I love her hair but her armor is a turn off for me. I could pick her to be my waifu, if her personality is good. Sakura´s design is pretty, too, but she seems kind of annoying. Tsubaki is a husband choice, if I buy the hoshido path later.

But I think that I will take dkb as my husbando, because I really like him already and I will buy Nohr path at first. Hope that he has a good personality, I really hope that his personality isn´t like Tharja´s.

Says who? Her? Well, who is she? Nintendo? Intelligent Systems? No? Well...

Point is, nobody has any confirmation on whether or not that's true. There are those among us who think the contrary for valid reasons.

Says who? Her? Well, who is she? Nintendo? Intelligent Systems? No? Well...

Point is, nobody has any confirmation on whether or not that's true. There are those among us who think the contrary for valid reasons.

i was probably joking...

there is no way Hinoka cannot achieve S rank with Avatar. The pairings and S ranking and romance is a BIG BIG part of FE now.

A toss up between Camilla or Felicia.

Felicia because she follows you if you side with Hoshido presumably because of her positioning on the boxart.

And Camilla because of the hair colour.

see OP?

your dream… may have just been shattered. Hinoka and Avatar cannot achieve S rank.

I already said I don't expect to be able to marry her, so no dreams were shattered today.

Actually, I don't know myself. Maybe I'm just insane or something...

Archer Boy has a frickin magic bow though, and it glows! Ryouma is amazing but Archer Boy is so coooool! He's determined and he'd presumably kill you for his country!

How are people not voting the hell out of Tsubaki like wth it's a male pegasus knight! I will be all over that shit like yeshomo nohomo

I went with the Dark Knight since he has my favorite design thus far. I just hope he's not another Tharja in terms of personality...

I'm betting he's gonna be a male Aversa 2.0. That tome of his just screams Shadowgift. Aversa may have just started a new trope: child who uses tome but can use dark tomes because skillz and is blindingly loyal to parent even though parent is obviously evil.

I was gonna pick Female Kamui, but she has two left feet and that's too weird for me. So I flipped a coin between Male Kamui and Dark Knight Boy. DKB won.

DKB is bishounen-meat.

And a flying Sully hnnng Hinoka yes please.

How are people not voting the hell out of Tsubaki

because it's single vote and Ryouma exists; Tsubaki's my second pick but, given the continued existence of S ranks, more realistically what will happen ingame unless Ryouma turns out to be not Kamui's brother

Also if Ryouma can be paired with Marx instead somehow (doubt it but would be great) I am also giving him to Marx

Perhaps the biggest tragedy is that this poll isn't public. . . :P:

I have yet to see a single poll on SF that wouldn't be improved by making it an open ballot

that being said I really like the designs of a lot of characters in this game (what even is attraction in vidya)

top tier would be tsubaki / marx / both kamuis tho...

I'm betting he's gonna be a male Aversa 2.0. That tome of his just screams Shadowgift. Aversa may have just started a new trope: child who uses tome but can use dark tomes because skillz and is blindingly loyal to parent even though parent is obviously evil.

You'd think if IS realized that DARK Knights using DARK magic was thematically appropriate, they'd just make the class capable of using it without a special skill.

I have to go with Camilla thus far but I'm not making any official decisions until I see the big deciding factor in all it's glory; personality.

She seems like she cares about you, not to mention she's gorgeous. Who am I to decline?

Female Kamui, without a doubt. So will I get the option to S support my avatar?! (a)

I laughed my a** off when I saw Garon as an option and laughed even harder when people actually chose him.

And of course, Camilla leading the poll. Had to resist clicking her as well though D: The charm is strong.

Edited by ReaperGuardian

How are people not voting the hell out of Tsubaki like wth it's a male pegasus knight! I will be all over that shit like yeshomo nohomo

And a flying Sully hnnng Hinoka yes please.

Tsubaki is what I always wanted to be... a badass on a pony. He needs more votes.

Stay away from my Hinoka, you dastard.

(Hinoka is great, high-five!)

Hold me closer blue pole daaaanceeeer

Wouldn't be surprised if she actually pole danced. No dirty thoughts, pole dancing is an actual dance! Okay maaaybe a little bit of dirty thoughts...

Well hello there Kamui-kun

Oh why, hello the- wait I'm not Kamui-kun....(Kamui is great though.)

On another, note, multi-choice!

Edited by DualMix

Also if Ryouma can be paired with Marx instead somehow (doubt it but would be great) I am also giving him to Marx

Calling it now: Kamui is in fact Marx and Ryouma's secret love child.

You'd think if IS realized that DARK Knights using DARK magic was thematically appropriate, they'd just make the class capable of using it without a special skill.

Yeah, the class name is stupid. It should have just stayed as a Mage Knight as that's what it basically is... Dark Knight sounds more batmanish though, and that means cool.