Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

Hoshido ruler lady for me... though the fact that she's probably the player's mother (or possibly older sister. She doesn't look old enough to have a child Kamui's or especially Ryouma's age, but then again in anime most characters, especially women, look like they're about twenty-something until their early fifties at which point they suddenly look eighty) kind of puts a huge damper on that from an in-story perspective. And considering my second choice would be female Kamui... well, let's just say I'm going to have to see who is and isn't related to the player character when the game comes out in Japan. I'll probably have my mind made up by the US release.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GARON!!! ...What? Don't look at me like that.

I can't make up my mind (I'm not married in Awakening and its been years) so I'll go with the one who's clearly evil so when he summons some evil thingy I can watch.

Camilla is winning :D

Tch.... Hinako would kick her ass. Camilla clearly has implants... no one's chosen Ganz though..

Edited by DualMix

I'm going with Camilla and sticking with it. When I first saw Camilla in that trailer I felt such invigorating feelings all over my body, like no one other did. I always thought the dancer was pretty and erotic, but she did not give me the same chills as Camilla did. SO I doubt that any future characters will give me the same feelings as Camilla.

Edited by Blue Lucina

oh wow when did this become multiple choice

also why is it not a public poll ;~;

When I decided to add a twist, I guess.

To protect those who chose Garon, of course.

Voted for camill she gives me ilyana vibes with her sad expression and tharja vibes with the whole sexy concept and they are my 2 fav female and ilyana is my fav charrie ever

welp, we have camilla as most waifu character, clearly nohr will be more popular for that reason

welp, we have camilla as most waifu character, clearly nohr will be more popular for that reason

even without camilla i would still play nohr first the story just seems far more interesting

in awakening i never married my favs tharja and olivia, i dont really are care much about waifus but i feel like im going to stan for camilla

even without camilla i would still play nohr first the story just seems far more interesting

in awakening i never married my favs tharja and olivia, i dont really are care much about waifus but i feel like im going to stan for camilla

i feel so torn....do i choose morally correct(seemingly) side....or side w/ camilla.....TOO HARD....