Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards!

DualMix

276 members have voted

1. 1. You reluctantly open your eyes and yawn. "That was a night...." You murmured, thankful for the bed that you were laid in. Then you realize that there's an arm around your chest. You feel a cold chill run down your spine as you look to the l...

• "Marx?"
    • "Camilla?"
    • "Twintails?"
    • "Ryouma?"
    • "Hinako?"
    • "Sakura?"
    • "Kazahana?"
    • "Felicia?"
    • "Dancer?"
    • "Tsubaki?"
    • "Saizou?"
    • "Orochi?"
    • "G-Garon?"(That'd be different...)
    • "R-Ruler-sama?"(The supposed female ruler of Hoshido.)
    • "Archer Boy?"
    • "Dark Knight Boy?"
    • "Ganz?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • "Cravat-san!?"(The butlers on the Hoshido and Nohr boxart)

NOPE.

Kamui can die single, for all I care~!

(or marry Saizou, or any of the other non-sibling units; honestly, the siblings aren't my favorites thus far)

I like the siblings, but they aren`t my favourites either. My favourite so far is Aqua, with Orochi being a close second.

Honestly is anyone scared that IS might cockblock us with that many brothers and sisters that Kamui is having?

That is a possibility, but we have other characters anyway. Not that I`m not scared that they might do it, I`m just saying that there are other options, like Felicha, Orochi, Tsubaki, Saizou and Kazahana, just to name a few.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but we girls don't have a big choice without the siblings boys :(

Go Hoshido. There's two perfectly good non-sibling dudes that have been revealed. I think there'll be some good-looking, single Nohr guys who aren't related to you by adoption, too!

man seeing this thread's gonna make the actual game where you can only S-support, like, three people something to behold

unless they go full out incest emblem which I doubt because MURRICAN RELEASE

Go Hoshido. There's two perfectly good non-sibling dudes that have been revealed. I think there'll be some good-looking, single Nohr guys who aren't related to you by adoption, too!

Who are they ? The butler and Saizou ? For the moment in Hoshido I'll chose ... the butler guy yeah. x)

Who are they ? The butler and Saizou ? For the moment in Hoshido I'll chose ... the butler guy yeah. x)

Tsubaki - pegasus dude (red ponytail)

Saizou - ninja guy with pecs

Tsubaki - pegasus dude (red ponytail)

Saizou - ninja guy with pecs

We can't see Saizou's face so not interessed and Tsubaki is cute yeah but less good-looking that my Nohr brothers :/

But this guy on the image is from Nohr or Hoshido ? I think I might pick him

feif-barbarians.jpg

But ninja pecs. . . :P:

That looks like a generic bandit dude. . .and the dude on the other side is Kamui. So, uh, you're too sexy for everyone else? :P:

That looks like a generic bandit dude. . .and the dude on the other side is Kamui. So, uh, you're too sexy for everyone else? :P:

I have to admit, aside from the two left feet, female Kamui is pretty atractive.. Maybe if we`re lucky, we could marry Kamui of the oppisite gender (not likely, but I can dream). Oh well, I still got fanfiction. As long as I can marry Aqua, I`ll be satisfied (maybe Camilla, but she`s related to you so, most likely no).

That's not Kamui, that's the silver haired Cavalier guy we've been seeing, he's just teamed up with kamui at the moment. His name is covered by the gray box. You can even see his character sprite, the one that's being moved, is riding a horse.

..Well, to be more precise, he's not teamed up at the moment because he's moving, but if he stays on that tile then he'll be teamed up with Kamui, as Kamui would then be behind him.

Edited by NuggetofButt

That's not Kamui, that's the silver haired Cavalier guy we've been seeing, he's just teamed up with kamui at the moment. His name is covered by the gray box. You can even see his character sprite, the one that's being moved, is riding a horse.

..Well, to be more precise, he's not teamed up at the moment because he's moving, but if he stays on that tile then he'll be teamed up with Kamui, as Kamui would then be behind him.

Huh. So I guess that's a sneak peek at the non-Nohr siblings? Still, too young for me. :P:

(though it would be a bummer if he was related, too)

I have to agree. Ninja pecs are awesome lol.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the waifu/husbando stuff I do have to admit that Saizou and Felicia have caught my attention.

Huh. So I guess that's a sneak peek at the non-Nohr siblings? Still, too young for me. :P:

(though it would be a bummer if he was related, too)

Plot twist: Everyone is related.

... Everyone.

Everyone.

Saizo actually has caught my attention as well. I'm going to be honest, I'm going to be disappointed if I can't quench my thirst with that tall glass of water known as Marx, but Saizo is a pretty good back up plan, assuming we have marriage endings and or S supports.

I dig them, now only if IS will have the ballz...

My cute lil sisters CAN be this kawaii S-ranked

Spoiler Alert: When you S-rank them Chris Hansen walks in and asks you to take a seat

1. This board does have some 12-13 year old members.

2. SOMEONE forgot to make this a public poll.

3. So it's impossible to tell whether we're dealing with people who have an awful sense of humor, people who are close to Elise/Sakura's age, or something else.

Hell, my vote is STILL on male Kamui, because the only thing sexy enough for him, right now, is himself. :P:

1. This board does have some 12-13 year old members.

2. SOMEONE forgot to make this a public poll.

3. So it's impossible to tell whether we're dealing with people who have an awful sense of humor, people who are close to Elise/Sakura's age, or something else.

Hell, my vote is STILL on male Kamui, because the only thing sexy enough for him, right now, is himself. :P:

I dig m Kamui x f Kamui too (especially how pretty f Kamui is), but too bad that will be selfcest. That one kind of cest that I am not into.

Edited by Awakener_

I dig m Kamui x f Kamui too (especially how pretty f Kamui is), but too bad that will be selfcest. That one kind of cest that I am not into.

Selfcest is more acceptable than actual incest, no? Or is it so forbidden that it just becomes acceptable by default? I'm the opposite of you actually, selfcest is great and I hope the only true pairing is M!Kamui x F!Kamui!

But seriously, Marx and Leon for best husbandos. Tsubaki and the white haired Hoshido butler guy are pretty cute too, but I'm not picking Hoshido so I hope they'll defect to your side as unlikely as I think that'll be. Oh, and let's not forget Suzukaze or whatever his name was!

Edited by Swirl-Theory

I wouldn`t mind being able to marry a female Kamui (doubt that it`ll happen, but I can dream). Either her or Aqua would be fine by me. I doubt you can marry your siblings on either side (as much as that would suck for some), as you`ve grown up with your Nohr siblings and your Hoshido siblings are related to you by blood.