Garon=Walhart?

Doctor Robert

So Walhart's ending (provided the FemAvatar didn't marry him) says:

Walhart was said to leave this world in pursuit of new conquests. Some surviving legends go so far as to place him in the Outrealms, where he reputedly found a new continent to subjugate and rule.

So maybe Walhart found Nohr and became it's ruler? In the flashback-bit where your Avatar's a baby being abducted by Garon (if that turns out to indeed be that), Garon doesn't really look all that younger in the flashback, still about 25 years older than Walhart (ish... it isn't established if Walhart's properly grey in Awakening or that's his natural hair colour, like defaultRobin or Yen'Fay).

...So Walhart found some sort of device to make him eternally old and renamed himself Garon?

I feel like making a connection to any past Fire Emblem game is grasping for straws at this point since we now have an established setting. Not to mention I just don't like the idea.

It's funny all the wild mass guessing that Awakening enabled through the out-realm gate. People see a conqueror and think "Whoa! Awakening had a conqueror too!" and forget most games have such a person. They see white hair and suddenly they are convinced they are descendent from each other.

I wish people would just appreciate Awakening for the fanservice (ie letting you interact with characters from other FE titles) and not take it as something that connects all the canons.

It's funny all the wild mass guessing that Awakening enabled through the out-realm gate. People see a conqueror and think "Whoa! Awakening had a conqueror too!" and forget most games have such a person. They see white hair and suddenly they are convinced they are descendent from each other.

I wish people would just appreciate Awakening for the fanservice (ie letting you interact with characters from other FE titles) and not take it as something that connects all the canons.

But connecting all the canons is just too much fun!

Seriously, it was just an idle thought that was worth a thread; I think it would've been funny if Walhart had a second life as an old baddie. Realistically however, it's probably not so.

first ryouma is walhart

now garon is walhart

whats next, felicia is walhart?

In all seriousness probably nobody in this game is Walhart, it's unlikely to be connected to any FE:A characters tbh

Everyone is Walhart confirmed.

All silliness aside, I don't think we'll be seeing the return of anyone from Awakening.

Tellius, Elibe and Awakening aside, most entries in the series are self contained. They all exist in their own little bubbles without any references to the other games.

I think IF's gonna be the same way. Maybe a little hint here and there, but no one from previous games actually showing up.

Tellius, Elibe and Awakening aside, most entries in the series are self contained. They all exist in their own little bubbles without any references to the other games.

Not really. Ylisse/Valm fall under the Akaneia and Valentia games as sequels.

And Kaga himself has gone on record saying that the Jugdral games are tied to Akaneia. It's a loose tie, but a tie all the same.

Uh how is tellius and elibe connected to other games? Am i missing something

I think she was referring to the fact that multiple games take place in those worlds.

Well then you didn't mention akananiea which has a sequel and shares a universe with at least Gadien and sorta with jugdral which also has thracia 776 anyway.

Really magvel is the only game that doesn't have a sequel or have a character from another game in it. Well besides Anna but she doesn't count.