The Fire Emblem

Trickster

Dancer's pendant is definitely important. Don't know how but it will be.

If it's not the Fire Emblem itself then perhaps it's part of the emblem. Or maybe it points the way to the emblem.

What if she herself is the Fire Emblem?

If she is I'm gonna cry. It makes sense though. Dancer has no affiliations to anyone besides Kamui and seems to know a lot more than she's letting on.

Camilla's boobs. Camilla's boobs are the true Emblem.

OF COURSE! How did we not see this before!

I was thinking the staff/spear thing the Dancer is holding could be it potentially. After all she obviously plays an important part regardless of which half the game you purchase, and she's in the center of the split boxarts holding it.

I was thinking the staff/spear thing the Dancer is holding could be it potentially. After all she obviously plays an important part regardless of which half the game you purchase, and she's in the center of the split boxarts holding it.

It is glowing in the box art, so it could potentially be the fire emblem.

What if she herself is the Fire Emblem?

Not going to lie, that would make for an excellent plot twist, lol.

I'm betting that the emblem is her fancy necklace. Considering that the screentime for the Fire Emblem itself is pretty much nonexistent but her necklace gets some emphasis and is revealed to have abnormal powers, I just can't see it being any other way.

Edited by AddictPunk

I like the idea of the dancer being the Fire Emblem.

We've had the personification of the Master Sword in the Zelda series and other examples where artifacts become people; maybe it's Fire Emblem's turn.

It would definitely add a lot more angst to the usual battle for the Fire Emblem.

(That said, I don't think it's gonna happen.)

Edited by VincentASM

Or maybe that staff/spear is. I dunno. But the Dancer being the Fire Emblem seems like a nice twist, to which is why she follows you around since you can actually use her.

I think the pendant might be the Fire Emblem. But maybe Kamui's sword could be the Fire Emblem? In the music thread one of the translated lyrics to what the Dancer Lady was singing is,

"The un-corruptable golden sword
Will slash those hopes from their slumber"

Maybe the sword was forged using the original Fire Emblem, and it would bring peace between both sides. I could be wrong though, but it's nice to theorize!