Please tell me this is just my eyes that are not good.

Ummmm... I would not say that I'm "over sensitive" but more legitimately shocked.

Considering the fact that I really like Lyn, seeing her being ashamed THAT much is unacceptable.

Yes, because she was forced into it... <.< It's a character. And I doubt we'll see much "crotch shots", if any, really.

It's just a game.

Sensitive? Nah, I just think this game('s artstyle) is a complete joke. :)

Anyways, doesn't matter since it's not canon. However, it makes for some good laughs, as I said.

The artstyle is amazing - not sure what you're on about.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the character designs, personally. While I agree they're all varying degrees of ridiculous - I'm no expert on panties, but putting a zipper on them seems like a remarkably bad idea - ridiculousness has its own kind of charm that I often like.

And Tsubasa's pegasus-themed costume is the cutest thing ever.

Considering the fact that I really like Lyn, seeing her being ashamed THAT much is unacceptable.

Just gonna drop in to say that there is about a 90-99% chance that the singer(Kiria I think?) is not Lyn.

"Yes, because she was forced into it... <.< It's a character. And I doubt we'll see much "crotch shots", if any, really.

It's just a game. "

... Mate, can't I just appreciate a character , and being a bit surprised by watching the character I used to like for what he always have been, becoming like that ?

I mean I will not also suicide myself but come on, can't I be surprised a bit ?

"Yes, because she was forced into it... <.< It's a character. And I doubt we'll see much "crotch shots", if any, really.

It's just a game. "

... Mate, can't I just appreciate a character , and being a bit surprised by watching the character I used to like for what he always have been, becoming like that ?

I mean I will not also suicide myself but come on, can't I be surprised a bit ?

Surprised, sure. Making a bigger deal out of it than what it actually is? Not neccessary.

Every lord with blue hair isn't Marth, okay? It's the same with Kiria/Lyn.

In other words, chill.

Thank you.

Noooo, not really a bigger deal, more shocked than anything else. x)

Maybe it's incase you need to quickly remove your panties?

It's kind of ridiculous, though. It doesn't look good or serve any functional purpose, if you think about it. Plus, it must be uncomfortable as hell.

Maybe it's incase you need to quickly remove your panties?

It's kind of ridiculous, though. It doesn't look good or serve any functional purpose, if you think about it. Plus, it must be uncomfortable as hell.

It does look good and it's really sexy! And who know, may be it's a seal! May be when she opens it, a monster shall be released!? As if you havent seen Arioch already.