^^ Are you trying to re rail a thread that got derailed by a poster saying they want him to be changed to not be a Manakete, by asking if you think that you could change Kamui's Manakete ears? ...... Genius!

Edited by goodperson707

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want long hair on males + interesting hair colors

...and shoes on both, that would be nice

also dragonstone+tome would be a dream come true

Also: customization option to get rid of femui's crotch window

i don't care if it's the latest and hottest and fashion in nohr I set my own trends

also axes

Edited by Thor Odinson

I want long hair on males + interesting hair colors

...and shoes on both, that would be nice

also dragonstone+tome would be a dream come true

If I cant reclass to ANYTHING that uses tomes I will be sorely disappointed.

I always play mages when it's possible.

I wasn't even considering the possibility of not being able to reclass to tome-wielder....

it's a frightening thought

What if you could Reclass... AND STILL USE STONES?!? Like, Stone use as an Archer for a melee option, Stone use as a Mage for some physical damage, that would be sweet! And not really too hard to animate, just make a stance in which they are holding up their stone and just let the transformation animation take over from there.

What if you could Reclass... AND STILL USE STONES?!? Like, Stone use as an Archer for a melee option, Stone use as a Mage for some physical damage, that would be sweet! And not really too hard to animate, just make a stance in which they are holding up their stone and just let the transformation animation take over from there.

More reasons for me to believe that there will be 3-tier classes and no reclassing. Though to be perfectly fair, it would make the reclassing process less tedious for Kamui.

More reasons for me to believe that there will be 3-tier classes and no reclassing. Though to be perfectly fair, it would make the reclassing process less tedious for Kamui.

why is baseless speculation (no offense john) - even REALLY COOL SOUNDING baseless speculation - a reason for you to believe anything

why is baseless speculation (no offense john) - even REALLY COOL SOUNDING baseless speculation - a reason for you to believe anything

Even if I did said 'to believe', I was speculating more than anything too. :p

We're all speculating here, plus stating our opinions.

Edited by B.Leu

I want more hair/eye shape options than Awakening. I was rather sad that the only way you could get that cool crown thing on the medium height FeMU in Awakening was to have eyes that I didn't really like. (Give me big innocent eyes any day over slit-like scowly eyes pls!)

Also, with hair options give us more pony tail options! I HATED the fact that the only good single pony tail option for any height FeMU was the tallest one and had ridiculous amounts of volume in it. Can we have hair options that don't look like they weigh the same as a small child?

Also, long hair for MaMui would be nice, too. As well as a tall bishie look. (I seem to recall MaMU's tall option had like the face of Testosterone McManly Man)

I want more hair/eye shape options than Awakening. I was rather sad that the only way you could get that cool crown thing on the medium height FeMU in Awakening was to have eyes that I didn't really like. (Give me big innocent eyes any day over slit-like scowly eyes pls!)

Also, with hair options give us more pony tail options! I HATED the fact that the only good single pony tail option for any height FeMU was the tallest one and had ridiculous amounts of volume in it. Can we have hair options that don't look like they weigh the same as a small child?

Also, long hair for MaMui would be nice, too. As well as a tall bishie look. (I seem to recall MaMU's tall option had like the face of Testosterone McManly Man)

Yeah, I hope these 2 options are changed up.

I'm a tall person but I ended up picking the shortest MMU because his face and hairstyles were much more relatable.

I am now imagining dragon form kamui wearing glasses

That would be amazingly perfect.

I want accessories(glasses, eyepatch, hat. etc.) to be a thing.

Oh man I love glasses, they make almost anyone look better IMO.

Man, if glasses were a thing I'd hope we'd get multiple choices for what rims we'd wear. Just no sunglasses please. There have never been sunglasses in FEverse and never need to be either. (Edit: although I know there's probably people who disagree with that opinion)

Edited by Huntress

I am now imagining dragon form kamui wearing glasses

He/she's already got mask-horns from around his/her eyes. That'd be HARD to put on. XD Not like manaketes retain accessories in their dragon forms (to my personal sorrow) anyways.