I'm all for more hair and eye colors (the lack of good red hair in Awakening always annoyed me) and hairstyles.

Build is an interesting question though. Presumably Kamui's age needs to fall between Sakura's and Ryouma's unless they want to handwave it away with "manaketes age funny," so that may limit the build options. Likewise I don't know if skin color variance would make sense in-universe, but I'd support its inclusion even if it doesn't.

Edit: But I REALLY don't want access to every class, that's just excessive. Give us class sets, either predefined or "choose 3 classes" during character creation or something.

Edited by egobarrier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for more hair and eye colors (the lack of good red hair in Awakening always annoyed me) and hairstyles.

Build is an interesting question though. Presumably Kamui's age needs to fall between Sakura's and Ryouma's unless they want to handwave it away with "manaketes age funny," so that may limit the build options. Likewise I don't know if skin color variance would make sense in-universe, but I'd support its inclusion even if it doesn't.

Edit: But I REALLY don't want access to every class, that's just excessive. Give us class sets, either predefined or "choose 3 classes" during character creation or something.

You can just choose three classes yourself in-game and limit yourself to those choices. Nothing wrong with self-imposed challenges. :3

I have no interest in customizing Kamui. He looks awesome as it is. I think it would be cool for those of us who use the default look, if the game could recognize that and show a slightly different cut scene where you could see Kamui's face and his reactions.

I have no interest in customizing Kamui. He looks awesome as it is. I think it would be cool for those of us who use the default look, if the game could recognize that and show a slightly different cut scene where you could see Kamui's face and his reactions.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I'm still not using the default, but that would be a neat little feature.

This would definitely be a great implementation!

Personally I'd like to see an expanded version of the Awakening character creator, so one with more hair styles and eye shapes. A skin colour option would be greatly appreciated as well.

Ultimately, character customization is not a necessity, but default Femui's battle portait has these big ass anime eyes that I'm not too fond of so I'd like the option to change them. However, the lack of its inclusion wouldn't hamper my enjoyment of the game (I think).

I'm not even sure if I'm going to customize my FeMui. I'm totally in love with her design. I'm still curious to see what they'll do with the customization options, but I'll most likely stick with the given design. The most I imagine I'd change is her body build, but I guess I'll have to see what they do with build specified hairstyles, and hope that they don't have them at all.

Edited by NuggetofButt

I really like female Kamui's design aside form her ridiculous baring of thighs (is that supposed to be sexy? I mean...just a small portion of her thighs?), but unfortunately, I'll probably stick to the male version since I'd prefer to S-support women (at first anyway).

I just hope you can change his hairdo...

I hated the fact that I couldn't get flaming red hair in Awakening. And there was like one or two medium-length hairstyles for men and women.

These are the things that truly matter, Nintendo.

I'm kidding.

I hated the fact that I couldn't get flaming red hair in Awakening. And there was like one or two medium-length hairstyles for men and women.

These are the things that truly matter, Nintendo.

I'm kidding.

ngl I didn't like that build 3 male's face wasn't pretty enough or that i couldn't get long flowing hair on the dudes

give men longer hair options 2k15, IS

ngl I didn't like that build 3 male's face wasn't pretty enough or that i couldn't get long flowing hair on the dudes

give men longer hair options 2k15, IS

mullets and liberty spikes pls

I'd like some of the customization from FE12 back, mainly the accessories. The best part of the avatar in the game for me was putting a monocle on him and making him a mage so I could pretend I'm as cool as Canas is.

Speaking of FE12, changes to the avatar's look mid-game would be cool (after certain conversations you could change your hairstyle, or just shave it all off after talking to Wrys).

Edited by Espella

I want facial hair for the dude avatar/MU, I have a beard, Garon has a beard, why can't the new Manakete MU have a beard? Also a Black hair option, and eye color option.

Also Dark magic is my jam.

I want facial hair for the dude avatar/MU, I have a beard, Garon has a beard, why can't the new Manakete MU have a beard? Also a Black hair option, and eye color option.

It's a Japanese game; if you're like, over 18 you're an old man, and I believe most people can't grow a decent beard before that.

I'd like some of the customization from FE12 back, mainly the accessories. The best part of the avatar in the game for me was putting a monocle on him and making him a mage so I could pretend I'm as cool as Canas is.

Speaking of FE12, changes to the avatar's look mid-game would be cool (after certain conversations you could change your hairstyle, or just shave it all off after talking to Wrys).

I'd love to have the accessories back! That's one of the few things I missed in Awakening and I'd be overjoyed to have them available again. Also enjoyed the silly hair changes after talking with certain people in FE12, though I never sticked with it, but it did gave me quite the laugh.

Other than that, I really don't want to customize Kamui? But I would really like more voice options. Personally I'm fond of a female voice that has a bit of a deeper/powerful tone to it, and as much as I liked the ones in Awakening, I did feel a bit restricted with the options.

Edited by Rowiehz

I agree with bringing back FE12's accessories... I always kept the big white ribbon, myself.

Personally, I just wish we could choose our starting class again, but I know it won't happen.

It's a Japanese game; if you're like, over 18 you're an old man, and I believe most people can't grow a decent beard before that.

I had some pretty sick sideburns back when I was in Highschool.

I agree with wanting more voice customization. One of my least favorite things about Awakening's character creation was the lack of options with the female avatar's voice as far as english voices went. In Japan, you had the option of giving her a very girlish tone of voice, in English you didn't. I'd like to see at least one soft girly voice for NA!Kamui. Because if I want to be a girly girl who can char people to a crisp then let me have that damn it.

What if you could Reclass... AND STILL USE STONES?!? Like, Stone use as an Archer for a melee option, Stone use as a Mage for some physical damage, that would be sweet! And not really too hard to animate, just make a stance in which they are holding up their stone and just let the transformation animation take over from there.

or what if you get the dragonstone and can choose what other weapon you want to use

What if you could Reclass... AND STILL USE STONES?!? Like, Stone use as an Archer for a melee option, Stone use as a Mage for some physical damage, that would be sweet! And not really too hard to animate, just make a stance in which they are holding up their stone and just let the transformation animation take over from there.

The problem with this is that some classes already have three weapons, and the stat screen doesn't seem to have enough room for four weapon ranks...

Beards are very unpopular in Japan, both for games and real life so I wouldn't expect to see anyone under 40 to have one.

(beards are awesome tho)

I see everyone hoping for certain options and I'm just sitting here too lazy to be bothered to customize my avatar :>

Default Kamui's are best Kamui

Edited by Vineron

I see everyone hoping for certain options and I'm just sitting here too lazy to be bothered to customize my avatar :>

Default Kamui's are best Kamui

I'm torn between being able to pick up anime girls and looking like a tool and playing as a much better-looking girl who bares her thighs for no adequately explained reason.

'Tis a tough choice.