Who is Avatar's real mother and father?

HeartTranquil

People speculate the apparent leader of Hoshido to be the the Avatars mother. However that slightly counteracts the theory that arrow man from the nohr cutscene is the avatars father. It made sense with the Avatar from Awakening since his mother was nowhere to be seen, hence being able to have any hair color. Both arrow man and the leader have brown hair. Lobster lord has brown hair so he could be their child but what about the Avatar?

So many things to think about x.x

^He's got a name now. It's Ryouma. xP

But yeah, unless that woman has deer-dragon blood, she can't be Kamui's mom. Kamui is some kind of shapeshifter that can transform into a deer-dragon.

UNLESS Kamui wasn't born this way, but was given that power later on. Which is certainly possible.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh I know, but its really hard to stop calling him that XD

I wouldn't see much of a reason for Garon to keep Kamui if he wasnt born with the powers. If that man who died really was Kamuis father, then they would have to shed light on the mother since I highly doubt he was the one that passed on that blood.

His mother, if it is the female Hoshido ruler, is most likely his foster mother, perhaps his aunt or something like that. Or who knows, maybe the man that was killed was his foster father or someone else entirely and his real father is still alive.

I don't know about you but Hoshido's Ruler-sama seems about the same age as Emmeryn to me. I really doubt she's old enough to be Avatar/Ryouma's mother.

I doubt they'd pull the older sister is peace-loving ruler again in such a similar style to Awakening, but it looks like she is either that or she could be Avatar's aunt instead.

I definitely believe she is closely related to Avatar, as she has the same red-ish eyes as Kamui. Apart from Ryouma, the other Hoshidan royals appear to have the similar eyes as well.

I don't know about you but Hoshido's Ruler-sama seems about the same age as Emmeryn to me. I really doubt she's old enough to be Avatar/Ryouma's mother.

I doubt they'd pull the older sister is peace-loving ruler again in such a similar style to Awakening, but it looks like she is either that or she could be Avatar's aunt instead.

I definitely believe she is closely related to Avatar, as she has the same red-ish eyes as Kamui. Apart from Ryouma, the other Hoshidan royals appear to have the similar eyes as well.

If Kamui's father was killed by Nohr in the cutscene, his mother could be a full-blooded manakete. Ruler lady is an unbelievable MILF if Ryouma is her son.

I'd say either the ruler is his mom and the arrowed guy is his dad, or the ruler is his mom and some dragon is his dad. I'm guessing the dragon thing is unique and not a case of half siblings but if it is I'm guessing the mom is his human parent (Because she's still alive and why would you have the biological parent be the one to die? Story wise there's more pull for the blood side if his biological parent is alive, and serves as a better counter to his adoptive dad)

^He's got a name now. It's Ryouma. xP

But yeah, unless that woman has deer-dragon blood, she can't be Kamui's mom. Kamui is some kind of shapeshifter that can transform into a deer-dragon.

UNLESS Kamui wasn't born this way, but was given that power later on. Which is certainly possible.

...Kamui is a manakete. He uses a dragonstone, a stone intended only for manaketes.

Speaking of which, his manakete relations throw a huge wrench into things. I thought he may be generations old, but the fact that he has an elder brother in the Hoshido family makes it complicated. He may need an unseen parent to explain his hair color (note that hair dying does not exist in the FE worlds except for the elixir in the unusual-for-FE-world-standards Hot Spring world).

...Kamui is a manakete. He uses a dragonstone, a stone intended only for manaketes.

That's not confirmed yet. His/Her class isn't even manakete, so it's quite possible that he's something else that uses dragonstones.

Edited by Anacybele

That's not confirmed yet. His/Her class isn't even manakete, so it's quite possible that he's something else that uses dragonstones.

But what's the point in creating another dragon race if they'll function like manaketes? This isn't exactly a case similar to the dragon laguz, where they could transform anytime, but had to recharge their bar when time runs out; a different function from manaketes. Plus, you don't have to be of a class called "manakete" to be considered one, as Xane and Awakening's second seals prove.

But what's the point in creating another dragon race if they'll function like manaketes? This isn't exactly a case similar to the dragon laguz, where they could transform anytime, but had to recharge their bar when time runs out; a different function from manaketes. Plus, you don't have to be of a class called "manakete" to be considered one, as Xane and Awakening's second seals prove.

Uh, maybe manaketes don't actually exist in this game's world? They don't in Tellius, so it's not like IS hasn't made a world where there are no manaketes. Also, Kamui's deer-dragon form looks VERY different from past manaketes. Past manaketes looked like basic dragons, with no features from other creatures. Kamui, on the other hand, transforms into something that looks like a dragon fused with Xerneas from Pokemon X. I don't see why he/she absolutely HAS to be a manakete and can't be a new kind of shapeshifter. And dragon laguz could use stones too, you know. A thing called the Laguz Stone exists.

Yes, but manaketes could only use dragonstones if they were in the manakete class, as Awakening shows.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, maybe manaketes don't actually exist in this game's world? They don't in Tellius, so it's not like IS hasn't made a world where there are no manaketes. Also, Kamui's deer-dragon form looks VERY different from past manaketes. Past manaketes looked like basic dragons, with no features from other creatures. Kamui, on the other hand, transforms into something that looks like a dragon fused with Xerneas from Pokemon X. I don't see why he/she absolutely HAS to be a manakete and can't be a new kind of shapeshifter. And dragon laguz could use stones too, you know. A thing called the Laguz Stone exists.

Yes, but manaketes could only use dragonstones if they were in the manakete class, as Awakening shows.

Not trying to be rude, but you aren't making a lot of sense right now. Manakete's clearly exsist in this game, evidence having been provided by both trailers. Kamui is a dragon with a dragonstone. I get you don't like manakete's, but Kamui is what he is. I'm positive. You'll probably be able to change his class, but at the end of the day he will still be a manakete. I'll eat my shoe if I'm wrong.

Er, Elibe has Fa, who's a manakete and she looks more like a fluffy goose than a dragon. Also, Kamui's dragon form reminds me of both Ninian's dragon form and Idoun. Granted, neither of them were in a "manakete" class in their games BUT Fa is still a manakete and doesn't fit the look of "basic dragon."

I have a feeling Kamui's real parents are neither Hoshidan or Nohrian, though. Somehow it'll be explained that Kamui was found in Hoshido like baby Moses in a basket or something but appeared to be of Hoshidan descent, and then of course the kidnapping by Nohr.

Fa looks like a chubby dragon to me, just with feathers. And some ancient reptiles in real life had feathers.

And lolwut, Kamui's beast form looks nothing like Ninian's ice dragon form. I don't see much resemblance to Idoun's dragon form either.

Imo, Kamui just has the least dragon-like form of any shapeshifter that uses a dragonstone.

Edited by Anacybele

But then why the dragonstones? If IS were to make a new FE game containing dragon shapeshifters that function similarly, then say, "Oh, they function like manaketes, but they aren't manaketes because we decided to call them something else.", it's like the Virgil situation in official form. Also, Kamui looks MUCH more similar to the other manaketes than Fae does (she has feathers, but no other known manakete does, and she is chubby, also unlike other manaketes), and don't get me started on the Shadow Dragon manakete enemies. Looking at Kamui in the first trailer, I don't see anything like a deer, especially the claws which aren't exactly hooves. Deer aren't exactly the only horned creatures around. Plus, Laguz stones refill the transformation bar, force transformation, and vanish after use, while dragonstones transform manaketes as long as they are around.

And just because manakete characters can't use dragonstones doesn't mean they aren't manaketes, as they retain their dragon weakness, no matter what. Plus, Xane can't use dragonstones, but he is still considered a manakete.

Edited by DarkGold777

But then why the dragonstones? If IS were to make a new FE game containing dragon shapeshifters that function similarly, then say, "Oh, they function like manaketes, but they aren't manaketes because we decided to call them something else.", it's like the Virgil situation in official form. Also, Kamui looks MUCH more similar to the other manaketes than Fae does (yes, she has feathers, but no other known manakete does, and she is chubby, also unlike other manaketes), and don't get me started on the Shadow Dragon manakete enemies. Looking at Kamui in the first trailer, I don't see anything like a deer, especially the claws which aren't exactly hooves. Deer aren't exactly the only horned creatures around. Plus, Laguz stones refill the transformation bar, force transformation, and vanish after use, while dragonstones transform manaketes as long as they are around.

And just because manakete characters can't use dragonstones doesn't mean they aren't manaketes, as they retain their dragon weakness, no matter what. Plus, Xane can't use dragonstones, but he is still considered a manakete.

Maybe IS wanted to create a new race that can use dragonstones? Ever think of that? Also, no other manakete has deer-like horns, deer-like legs, and even a deer-like body. It's basically a deer with a dragon's face, claws, tail, and wings slapped onto it. Look at Kamui in the second trailer, the resemblance to a deer is clearer there.

Listen, I will not call Kamui a manakete unless he/she is outright stated to be one, which he/she has not. Deal with it.

Edited by Anacybele

The real kicker is that regardless if Kamui is a manakete or not (lets say he's some offshoot of a manakete or laguz) they still have longer lifespans than normal humans. As such they age slower BUT he is the younger brother of Ryouma (still can't spell it right) yet he looks like he's only a couple years younger at most when if he's a manakete or laguz he should look like a mere boy (remember Nowi and Tiki in FE1 were like 1000 years old but look like kids).

I'm guessing he's either half-manakete/whatever they have in IF or thats all part of the story finding out his heritage and all.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, April 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, April 7, 2015 - No reason given

Um, how do you delete accidental double-posts? o.o;

Edited by DarkGold777

Maybe IS wanted to create a new race that can use dragonstones? Ever think of that? Also, no other manakete has deer-like horns, deer-like legs, and even a deer-like body. It's basically a deer with a dragon's head, claws, tail, and wings slapped onto it. Look at Kamui in the second trailer, the resemblance to a deer is clearer there.

Listen, I will not call Kamui a manakete unless he/she is outright stated to be one, which he/she has not. Deal with it.

The "new race" thing would be like the Virgil situation, as I stated. Of course I thought of that. And as said before, no other manakete has feathers and chubbiness like Fae, so your logic is contradictory. Plus, the body shape in the first trailer (which is of better quality than in-game models) doesn't even look like a deer's from the side, instead much like Awakening's dragons. Kamui's "horns" actually look like they're surrounding Kamui's eyes like a mask cut at the center, too. Plus, the amount of dragon on Kamui's body (including the scales and neck) overwhelms the "deerish legs". Hell, nothing about Kamui's backstory screams "deer". If his transformed body is truly a "beast form", why not just give him a beaststo- oh, wait, he has a dragonstone.

Call him the opposite if you want, but the overwhelming evidence screams "manakete" more than "other dragon race that acts like manaketes" or "beast race". This just looks like insistent denial, and my theory about aging still stands.

Edited by DarkGold777