POST AND RECEIVE JUDGEMENT

Draco

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

tbh I think most the time you're too horny and hit on me too much and that just kinda gets obnoxious. Can be cool at times though. Oh and you're doing the former thing a lot less as of late so that's kinda helping. 6.9/10 (mostly unintentional).

Edited by Dracocoa

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

SHUT UP AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM

nah but you're great. You helped me get into Persona and Dangan Ronpa so that's cool. I think you're cooler than you make yourself out to be sometimes, and I do enjoy talking to you. I don't really like playing Smash with you, though. Usually when you lose all of your lives you make it a point to cheer for Frosty or something. 8.2/10, you're great.

Hi Draco

yo

You helped me get into FE6 and make me realize how much I really liked it. You did greatly influence my enjoyment of it with the patches you provided, so thx das gr8.

I think you can be a little vocal about your waifus sometimes but it doesn't get to the point where it's annoying, so that's good. 8.7/10, you're great.

yo

You helped me get into FE6 and make me realize how much I really liked it. You did greatly influence my enjoyment of it with the patches you provided, so thx das gr8.

I think you can be a little vocal about your waifus sometimes but it doesn't get to the point where it's annoying, so that's good. 8.7/10, you're great.

I'm glad you liked them.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't really know you, sorry bruh. SO I'LL GO FROM WHAT I DO KNOW, albeit not much.

Judging from your avi, you must like animu, neat. Your sig gave me a good laugh, so you're probably humorous. OH and was it you that had the avi with Lucina and Palutena wearing sunglasses? That thing was great.

...that's about it.

a really detailed impressions thread, huh?

Basically.

Man, where do I even start? You're... arguably one of my favorite people on the site. You're like a ray of sunshine, happy to the point it's contagious. You have a positive energy, if that makes sense. I feel like you'd be a great motivator or something. Whenever you're sad, turn that frown upside down, you're much better when you smile~ (oh and your afro is great)

9.3/10, you're a great person.

#Roy4Smash4

#BringBackMeleechu

ew hashtags

You had kind of a rocky start with some of the threads you've made in the past, and I think that kind of hurts many people's impressions of you. You're getting better, even from some of the weird junk you've posted in the Fanart thread.

6.8/10, your start was just too rocky. It'd be much lower if you didn't improve, so definitely keep doing that, and you're golden.

ew hashtags

You had kind of a rocky start with some of the threads you've made in the past, and I think that kind of hurts many people's impressions of you. You're getting better, even from some of the weird junk you've posted in the Fanart thread.

6.8/10, your start was just too rocky. It'd be much lower if you didn't improve, so definitely keep doing that, and you're golden.

I find this very offensive. Time to go cry.

Oh, and I don't actually use hashtags, I'm just making up crap.

Edited by Rabbattack

Here's a post.

MAN I JUST WANNA TELL YOU, that your avi is great. The armor is rad as hell.

I haven't seen a lot of you? But from what I can tell, you're a pretty sensible, no nonsense dude that'd be cool to hang out with, even if it'd never happen. 8.0/10, you're cool from what I've seen.

I DONT NEED NO INTERNET FORUM TO TELL ME HOW PATHETIC I AM

actually I do

You're pretty cool. I had a good first impression of you and it's only really uphill from there.

I think you're a lot cooler than you make yourself out to be. Behind the insecurities, you are a cool person.

In Smash, you don't attack me when I taunt, when I SD you make things even, and you're at my skill level; most people I play don't apply to any of these things. 8.7/10, you're a cool dude.

I find this very offensive. Time to go cry.

It wasn't meant to be, if you're being serious.

Time to ramble on about the most annoying boss in Tales of the Abyss:

STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT! STONE DRAGON ASCENT!

I shalll now be judged

Basically.

Man, where do I even start? You're... arguably one of my favorite people on the site. You're like a ray of sunshine, happy to the point it's contagious. You have a positive energy, if that makes sense. I feel like you'd be a great motivator or something. Whenever you're sad, turn that frown upside down, you're much better when you smile~ (oh and your afro is great)

9.3/10, you're a great person.

d-dude...

;~;

;u;

too bad my 'fro is gone .w.