GET IN HERE SO I CAN GRUMP ABOUT YOU

MRDRHAWK

You know the drill by now.

Don't expect super-prompt responses or anything, I'm gonna try and be detailed and shit.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be the Ask Me Anything plague all over again!
Plz someone get a mod to lock-n-quarantine FFtF before the outbreak spreads!

You know the drill by now.

Don't expect super-prompt responses or anything, I'm gonna try and be detailed and shit.

is it a GIGA-DRILL.. BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK?

Hi

hi poly

via is cute/10

Honestly, you're a lot harder on yourself than you should be. Worrying about people and things is normal, and you just happen to have a lot of perfectly valid things to worry about. Nobody's going to give you shit for caring and whoever makes "that" joke is gonna get thwacked.

I'd give you a 9.2/10 because you're great. (EDIT: adjusted rating for cuteness)

Greetings, companion.

Radd sucks. But you're the Protoshota, so you get that credit. Honestly, the fact that I managed to get into various stuff that someone your age... probably shouldn't be playing... is a feat in itself, and shows how open you are to trying new things. Shame we don't talk as much anymore, though.

I give you a 7.9/10. It'd be higher, but again, we don't talk enough.

maybe

slut/10

Nah, you're a bro. Sure, I may make fun of you at times... at a lot of times... but still, it's good-natured at heart. Usually. Though that's probably more an indictment on myself than anything. Still, you and I have a lot of shared interests, and you're one of a very small amount of people I can talk wrasslin' with, so that's something.

Since you're a bro, I'll give you a 9/10.

The hell's going on? Just kidding; I know.

Uh... We don't talk that much (I think I literally just met you today?) but you seem decent from what I've seen.

6.5/10 until I see more from you.

flan1.jpg

Pls.

Uh, aside from mafia, I don't talk to you much either. You should play more mafia, though.

7/10 for basically same reasons as above.

This is going to be the Ask Me Anything plague all over again!

Plz someone get a mod to lock-n-quarantine FFtF before the outbreak spreads!

actually who are you

Incomplete rating, I honestly don't know who you are.

is it a GIGA-DRILL.. BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK?

Hi

GIGA... DURILL... BUREAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I wish I talked to you more, and we talk a bit now anyways. You're a classy guy, Jedi, and you're definitely someone from SF I'd go for drinks with. Y'know, if I actually drank.

Solid 8/10. I can't give you more because of how little we actually talk compared to others, but you're a solid guy who'd definitely have a higher score than this if I knew you longer.

polyyyyyyyy

duggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

You got me out of the hell known as War for our Waifus and into actually good RPs, so I thank you for that. Plus, if something's up with me, you're usually one of the first people, if not the outright first person, to check up on me and see what's up, and that's boss. Plus you like Persona and shit, which is great. Play Danganronpa, tho.

Overall, 9/10. Not much to elaborate on here.

To be fair, if there was ever a bandwagon worth everyone jumping on, it may be this one.

We should talk more, David, cause you seem like a chill guy. I... actually, I don't think I talk to you much at all, which sucks because you're actually fairly chill.

7.9/10, if only because you're someone I'd enjoy talking to more.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

Try to please me

One of the cool people from War for our Waifus and someone I still talk to, though not as often as I used to. You're an okay guy, though I can't say I remember a whole ton about you personally. Ah well.

8.4/10 for you.

I agree

GET BETTER WAIFUS HOLY SHIT 2/10 DO NOT RENT OR BUY

Okay, but seriously. You're... something else. I remember getting you into Danganronpa, I think? And then there's all your waifus. It's ridiculous, but shockingly Yuki has you beat in sheer quantity. You're still worse for liking Cordelia first, though.

I guess 7.5/10? I mean, we don't talk much anymore and you still like bad characters, but whatever.

Hey Poly

ey b0ss

Pretty much see Jedi's entry. Good thing I don't confuse you two, but honestly, what I said about Jedi applies to you too. Although to a lesser extent, since we haven't known each other quiiiiiiiiiiiite as often.

Ergo, 7.8/10.

ey b0ss

Pretty much see Jedi's entry. Good thing I don't confuse you two, but honestly, what I said about Jedi applies to you too. Although to a lesser extent, since we haven't known each other quiiiiiiiiiiiite as often.

Ergo, 7.8/10.

Ah, indeed. let's smash the bros whenever you're able to bro!

it was mad fun last time~

GIGA... DURILL... BUREAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I wish I talked to you more, and we talk a bit now anyways. You're a classy guy, Jedi, and you're definitely someone from SF I'd go for drinks with. Y'know, if I actually drank.

Solid 8/10. I can't give you more because of how little we actually talk compared to others, but you're a solid guy who'd definitely have a higher score than this if I knew you longer.

When I show up on Skype maybe we can chat about Ganonstomps :P

One of the cool people from War for our Waifus and someone I still talk to, though not as often as I used to. You're an okay guy, though I can't say I remember a whole ton about you personally. Ah well.

8.4/10 for you.

Pretty much what I expected. I need to bust your nuts with Ganondorf again someday

We should talk more, David, cause you seem like a chill guy. I... actually, I don't think I talk to you much at all, which sucks because you're actually fairly chill.

7.9/10, if only because you're someone I'd enjoy talking to more.

Yeah, I suppose that's partly the fault of EXTREME LURKINGtm