I came here to judge you

Caster

What's up doc?

I was the Roy fangirl before you existed here gtfo

You're entertaining, but you can kind of wear me down.

You're fun sometimes, but can also be extraordinarily biased and unenjoyable to talk to.

You are endearing yet annoying at the same time.

Try to be a bit less judgmental and biased on some issues.

7.2/10

Sure~

I don't know you well, from the interactions I've had with you, you're alright.

7.5/10.

AIRHORN

You like Koizumi. -10/10.

You're fun and engaging, despite what you say about yourself.

You suffer the same case as Frosty and can be extremely depressing and somewhat irritable to talk to.

However, you usually break out of it faster.

You're good at Smash, and you're fun to fite.

You sometimes act too affectionate towards me, which I dislike, but you are always here, for the most part when I need someone to talk to.

You have joined me in many playthroughs of games I play for some ungodly reason. You are probably the best person I know to commentate on things.

9/10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a good person.

You get too emotional at times, and when you become depressive and angry it's hard to not be somewhat annoyed at you.

Try to control your emotions. We don't hate you when you're depressed, but it's hard to completely like you at those times.

Work on your emotions.

8/10.

You like Koizumi. -10/10.

You're fun and engaging, despite what you say about yourself.

You suffer the same case as Frosty and can be extremely depressing and somewhat irritable to talk to.

However, you usually break out of it faster.

You're good at Smash, and you're fun to fite.

You sometimes act too affectionate towards me, which I dislike, but you are always here, for the most part when I need someone to talk to.

You have joined me in many playthroughs of games I play for some ungodly reason. You are probably the best person I know to commentate on things.

9/10

wow

WOW

>wife and onii-chan are the same thing

Hahaha, alright.

I do respect that you're more blunt and honest with the judging here, I'm kinda generous with most of mine.

OH AND KOIZUMI IS GREAT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Edited by Dracocoa

Why did you judge me

I have no clue who you are.

You get a standard 7/10 for now but if you do something it will impact my opinion.

I do respect that you're more blunt and honest with the judging here, I'm kinda generous with most of mine.

OH AND KOIZUMI IS GREAT YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

I am a very blunt and honest person.

When I pass judgements on someone I don't beat around the bush.

Great at being bad? I agree.

inb4 ur a stupid whore

Oh I missed you.

You're honestly annoying sometimes, but you can be alright at points.

You come off as trying to do stupid and weird things to draw attention to yourself.

Just be yourself.

6.8/10.

Derp

You're okay.

You put me off badly a lot of the time, because you have an attitude I generally dislike.

When you act more down to earth you're okay to be around.

7/10

This is gonna end badly

You're cool, Bree.

You are often hotheaded and angry a lot of the time, but I know it's mostly because of your emotions.

I know you love me, and I always appreciate you wanting to be with me, even if I can't be around often.

You get upset and emotional a lot, and I know you can't help it. You have way too much going on in your life.

I'll always be here for you, just try to control your temper. A lot more people care about you than you think.

9.2/10

You're a bum.

Don't put yourself down all the time, it's not healthy, and usually annoys a lot of people from what I can tell.

It would be best if you tried to improve your relationships with everyone, and not put yourself down so much.

nou

it happens, sophie

but, i'll try to improve

that would involve me getting money .w.

too much water?

You're fun to be around, I wish you would join calls more you jerk, but whatever.

I usually enjoy being with you, but sometimes you judge people or things based on utter bullshit, and often change your opinions a lot when something starts to go wrong.

Please stop doing this.

8.5/10

Kablahhh!

I don't know you well.

I'll give you 7.9, because you like Radiant Dawn and the cool lords. I will bring you down to a .9 if you don't like Roy, though.

What could possibly go wrong?

I do like you, you can be very annoying sometimes, especially with the constant memes out of nowhere, especially when there is no context in the slightest.

You can still be entertaining sometimes. Try to relax and don't think everyone is always ignoring you. And stop liking melee

7/10

Your face.

Giant loser 0/10

Hiya. You're the first person who ever talked to me on SF and gave me a good welcome.

You can be a bit rash sometimes, and a bit judgmental towards others, but for the most part, you're a really nice person who I respect and can talk to if I need comfort or advice, or some shit like that.

I always enjoy talking to you, even when you're a buttface :<

9.2/10

Here I stand, give me your worse.

I actually don't know who you are.

You have an av of a character my friend likes.

Standard 7.5/10

bring the noise

You're a really nice guy.

I think you're a reliable person who people can go to for advice.

You're funny, although a bit too horny sometimes.

8.8/10