Precisely how excited are you for this game?

How much hype do you have for this game?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5...

• Meh, I don't really care. Whatever.
    • I'll probably get it when it comes out. Not too excited though.
    • Definitely getting the game! Can't wait to play it!
    • I must pre-order both versions! I MUST EXPERIENCE THE FULL GAME!
    • ERMEHGERD GIMMEH GAME NAO! MUST PRE-ORDER AND BUY ALL DLC!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely excited.

All the teasing we've been getting is driving me nuts.

I want more information! I want names for people! I want to know how customizable Kamui is!

I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY! WHY ARE GAME TEASERS SUDDENLY EFFECTIVE ON ME!?!?!??! MUST BE THE FACT THAT FE IS AWESOME!

I was incredibly excited for Awakening, which made me severely disappointed when I realized what a disaster it was when I finally got my hands on the game. I've learnt to suppress my hype somewhat, but yes I am definitely excited for this and it will be a day one purchase for me.

My excitement guess up and down. New Fire Emblem game? I MUST HAVE IT NOW! ! ! ! ! It's two versions? What, like pokemon? I am disappointed. Wait the two versions are each the size of a full game? And Nohr is a completely different type of game from what we've seen before? This seems pretty cool. I must have it. I'm definitely importing this game.

I'm definitely going to get the full game on launch, and all of the DLC for it. I'd wish it would come out during 2015 here, but regardless of how long I have to wait for something, I only get really anxious for something I want when it's within 2-3 weeks of it's launch.

Edited by Monado Boy

Pretty hyped for a possible unified game. but I'll be disappointed if they follow Japan's marketing scheme.

If we get two versions, I hope they have at least 40 chapters for each game.

Pretty hyped for a possible unified game. but I'll be disappointed if they follow Japan's marketing scheme.

If we get two versions, I hope they have at least 40 chapters for each game.

Same. I do hope it's all in one game. And there's a 3DS bundle with it.

Everything I hate about Awakening seems to be back (the only thing unconfirmed is marriage). Pair Up, Dual System, Skill system (which likely means reclass system too), the same artist, the same artsyle. Combine that with the shitty business practices of splitting and ripping out content to sell separately...

Yeah, not excited at all.

I voted for the 3 option based on me just getting the Hoshido and (maybe) the third path DLC based on my playstyle (if the games are even separate in the US) while I just watch a Nohr playthrough on YouTube, but I am MUCH more excited than that, because custom manakete lord and stuffffffff :3