Just wanted to share the final results of my Transfer Run :)

More than a year ago, I started to plan a Transfer Run using all of the Greil Mercenaries. I also wanted to record it, for myself, and for sharing it with a friend of mine.

After a few months of getting all I needed, last summer I finally started and finished the run. My original idea was to do two simultaneous runs: one with Easy Mode and Fixed Growths, for transfer; one with Hard Mode and Random Growths, to record. But after 8 chapters or so, I found out that Fixed Growths mode is sooooo annoyingly tiring and boring, a lot more than the reset-based RNG abuse for Random Growths. So I ended up going only for the Hard Mode+Random Growths instead.

Since I started the run without paying too much attention to the level ups for the 8 first chapters or so, I thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to cap as much stats as I wanted. Oh dear Ashera if I was mistaken! I got to cap a lot more than I could have ever achieved with Fixed Growths! If I had started to control the level ups from the very beginning, I could have capped HP for Oscar without having to use a Seraph Robe for just ONE HP point, and maybe some other stat for Titania and Shinon.

Well, enough talking, these were the results (capped stats in black)

Ike

60 HP, 26 Str, 8 Mag, 27 Skll, 28 Spd, 19 Lck, 24 Def, 22 Res S rank in swords (Skills: Aether) [supports: A Soren, B Oscar (+1 Attack, +42 Avoid)]

Easy one. I only needed to use one Seraph Robe and one Talisman for him. Impossible to kill.

Mist

45 HP, 20 Str, 26 Mag, 24 Skll, 26 Spd, 26 Luck, 9 Def, 29 Res A rank in swords, S rank in staffs (Skills: Miracle and Sol) [supports: A Boyd, B Rolf (+3 Attack, +1 Def, +7 Hit)]

She was obviously one of the toughest to cap, at least at the beginning. I remember using 1 Energy Drop, the 3 Secret Books and 1 Talisman.

With a forged 19 Mt. Silver Sword (conveniently named Sieglinge) and a Runesword, she took a peacul stroll around the final chapter, annihilating everything on her path. She got hit once, she recovered :) I enjoyed making such a pitiful character into such a beast.

Boyd

60 HP, 30 Str, 2 Mag, 28 Skll, 27 Spd, 25 Def, 12 Res S rank in axes, B rank in bows (Skills: Resolve, Wrath, Tempest) [supports: A Mist, B Titania (+4 Attack, +2 Def, +17 Hit)

Only a Dracoshield was used on him. Also impossible to kill, since past that huge HP and defense lies the Resolve+Wrath combo :D

Rolf

60 HP, 25 Str, 11 Mag, 30 Skll, 28 Spd, 21 Lck, 25 Def, 23 Res, S rank in bows (Skills: Nihil, Smite (con raised to 9)) [supports: B Mist, B Shinon (+1 Def, +5 Hit, +10 Avoid)]

Rolf, that one little beast who beat even Ike stat-wise. Pity that he can only use a bow! Believe me or not, I only used one Seraph Robe on him. It's just that on the first boss abuse I did (just the mission when you recruit him), he got a lot of incredibly lucky level ups, and he was also rather lucky through the rest of the game :) But I also RNG abused him, of course.

Mia

60 HP, 22 Str, 10 Mag, 29 Skll, 30 Spd, 22 Lck, 22 Def, 25 Res, S rank in swords (Skills: Vantage, Adept) [supports: A Rhys (+3 Str, +15 Hit)]

For my beloved waifu, I wanted to make a transfer as perfect as possible, and Ashera was on my side. With a bit of luck, A LOT of RNG abuse during the last chapters and one Seraph Robe, I got her to cap even HP, Defense and Resistance. I'm eager to see Mia's performance at Radiant Dawn's Hard Mode! :)

Gatrie

60 HP, 29 Str, 2 Mag, 27 Skll, 24 Spd, 13 Lck, 30 Def, 13 Res, S rank in lances, E rank in swords (Skills: Luna, Provoke) [supports: A Shinon (+3 Def, +7 Hit, +7 Avoid)]

Knight Ward For the Win. That's all :D Well, I've to say I needed a bit of RNG abuse for him to max Def. Strange, I know. With a cap Spd of 24, he didn't double attack that much at the final chapters, but he didn't get doubled either, and that was a HUGE plus to his defensive capabilities :)

Shinon

45 HP, 25 Str, 11 Mag, 30 Skl, 28 Spd, 18 Lck, 21 Def, 15 Res, S rank in bows (Skills: Counter, Provoke, Gamble) [supports: A Gatrie B Rolf (+4 Def, +12 Hit, +17 Avoid)]

Poor Shinon didn't have a lot of luck, specially in that boss abuse I did against Petrine. But oh well, if trained, Shinon is godly anyway.

Oscar

60 HP, 26 Str, 10 Mag, 26 Skl, 27 Spd, 13 Lck, 27 Def, 13 Res, S rank in lances, A rank in bows (Skills: Savior, Guard) [supports: B Ike (+20 Avoid)]

Even without offensive skills or two supports, Oscar was also one of my main guys (who wasn't anyway...?). As I said before, I had to use a Seraph Robe on him for only ONE HP point. If I had started to take care with level ups from the very beginning, I could have used that third Seraph Robe on Shinon or Titania :( I also used a Dracoshield.

Reyson

32 HP, 3 Str, 20 Mag, 17 Skl, 26 Spd, 27 Lck, 3 Def, 29 Res

I suppose the Sp cap can help him a bit at Radiant Dawn :_) I used the Speedwing you get at the final chapter for that. Getting him to level 20 was obviously easy with boss abuse.

Soren

38 HP, 9 Str, 30 Mag, 28 Skl, 28 Spd, 18 Lck, 11 Def, 28 Res, S rank in wind, A rank in fire, D rank in thunder, B rank in staffs (Skills: Vantage, Adept) [supports: A Ike (+1 Attack, +22 Avoid)]

The important thing here is the capped Speed. Add the unbelievably high Str to the mix and you get a real juggernaut. With that much Spd, the Avoid granted to him by Ike, and that Skills combinations, he could even fight on the frontlines a bit. Oh yes, I had to use one Spirit Power with him, by the way :_)

Titania

49 HP, 25 Str, 26 Skll, 27 Spd, 20 Lck, 23 Def, 15 Res, S rank in axes, A rank in lances (Skills: Sol) [supports: B Boyd, B Rhys (+2 Attack, +2 Def, +20 Hit)]

Exactly the same I said for Shinon applies to Titania. She would have loved to cap her HP... She was good anyway, it's just that the others were way better.

Rhys

41 HP, 3 Str, 29 Mag, 22 Skl, 25 Spd, 24 Lck, 11 Def, 30 Res, S rank in staffs/light (Skills: Miracle, Shade) [supports: A Mia, B Titania (+1 Attack, +1 Def, +10 Hit)]

As with Soren, the most important stat for him to cap was Speed. 25 Speed combined with 3 Strength added a lot for him, offensively speaking.

And that's all. Even if I don't remember all of my run's details by now, as I said, I recorded it, so if anyone wants some help for a transfer run, I'm here to answer questions too ;) I also got max bonus exp at almost all chapters, EVEN the desert chapter with the laguz (with all items collected), so I can help with that too.

Edited by Zelgius150

Well, it was a Greil Mercenaries-only run. And since you can only bring up to 10 characters at RD Endgame...

The reset abuse was not really that much of a pain. I just enjoyed listening to music while doing it.