The Blue Flame has Returned For Real

The Blue flame has arrived for Real! Really though I have used this web site Many times as a resource, so I am no stranger. However, I am new in the forums. I have played several FE games but not the real old ones like Akaneia Saga or any older ones. I have played FE Awakening and have liked it pretty well, however dislike the casual mode. However, my heart will always be with The Tellius series with IKE! I am not very good with intros but, I hope that all of us can get along and help each other.

2rcrcq9.jpg

Couldn't help but click this after seeing the title, and OOH, ANOTHER BIG IKE FAN. :D

I really really love him! WE LIKE IKE! You're definitely welcome here, btw! ^^

Couldn't help but click this after seeing the title, and OOH, ANOTHER BIG IKE FAN. :D

I really really love him! WE LIKE IKE! You're definitely welcome here, btw! ^^

Well yeah, he was really the first Fire Emblem game that I played and I liked how they made his character. I also like how his background story is not similar to most background storys for most rpg hero's. I felt he stands out more and I like that.

Sup, Paris.

No, Paris claimes he is Ike's True Descendant but I have come to state that I am the true descendant. However, I though that they did a pretty good job on his character and look. However, I still think Ike is better looking. Paris is more into intense training than Ike but, I think Ike was more compassionate but, they are both are well like by their peers. This is part of the reason why think they did a good job on him.

PS: sorry for my little rant on Paris.

PoR was the first FE game I played too, thanks to Smash Bros. Brawl. So Ike was the very first FE character I ever grew familiar with. I also like that he's so different even from the other FE lords, even personality-wise. I just really enjoy his story and character! He's also manly and hot as hell in RD. <3